Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(Down in a Hole) Roxie Redux

Page 5 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

clarification

S
    Steven

There is one that you can see and it is on the side of the building adjacent to the Roxie Building.

Jim returns and reports to the group. "On the side of that building," he nods towards the building with the additional camera, "is another camera. Do we want to know what it saw? Perhaps we'll get more information if we can access the feed or get the tape."

[[OOC: Posted this so our leader can consider Jim's new information in the next Adam York post if he's so inclined.]]

I
    Irina

Adam waited, tense but patient as his team began to survey the scene in front of them. This was the correct way to do things this time, the Daeva was certain of it. There was still the potential for error, this was the case in anything but their vigilance lessened the possibility of anything untoward happening. The real test, Adam knew, was not getting into the building but remaining there.

"That may prove useful," the Daeva conceded. "However, for the moment we concentrate on getting inside the building. The possibility of following more technical leads will need to wait."

His voice remained calm, thoughtful as he weighed their options.

"Unless anyone else has identified anything, I see nothing to stop us from proceeding."

m
    mabafu

José, from his safe distance, at the entrance of a alleyway, observes the group dispersing for a while then reagrouping again.

They are probally conversing about which strategies to enter the building. I just can't understand... why this all? Why not to chase down that plate and discover the truth directly from those guys?

The Gangrel wonders while remaining vigilant to anything suspicious in the vicinities.

Dr. Swift shakes his head. "I don't see anything that poses an immediate threat. There is no way to be certain nothing waits inside, however. Do you want me to take point, or is someone else going to lead the way?" Swift starts toward the building, moving with purpose, but also slowly enough that another could easily pass him and enter first if they so preferred.

James remained behind Dr. Swift, who seemed physically tougher than him. Jim was a talented fighter and was fairly quick, but he had no problem allowing other Savages to take the lead. To be cooperative, he volunteered, "I'll bring up the rear and cover our backs?" Rear guard was an important role, or so he had found in the past; being flanked was rarely a positive experience. As well, he lacked talent in stealth and skullduggery; picking locks and looking for hidden dangers in the form of traps was not part of his skill set. Indeed, Jim was there as muscle, or to help talk down a dangerous situation before it got deadly. That was the Taifa's skill set, and he thought that, just maybe, this night would require both.

I
    Irina

With the assurances from Swift and Calloway that the coast was clear, Adam nodded a clear go ahead to the doctor to take point. He trusted that his newfound teammate would not have offered to go ahead first without good reason, and so the Daeva slipped behind the other Kindred.

He remained focused on their target as he shifted forward; and waited for the scent of blood to assail his nostrils. The Daeva concentrated on the task at hand, but ultimately anticipated the distinct possibility of the blood awakening his dormant Beast within.

There was no turning back.

m
    mabafu

José awaits at the alleyway.

He plans to stay there for some time after the group enters the building, just to check anything going around. Then if things stays as dead as they currently are, maybe he should walk to the back of the building. But, for now, he keeps his position allways vigilant.

Damn... I know I should'nt wish that... but some action would'nt be too bad at all...

The Gangrel smiles maliciously.

S
    Steven

As the group approaches the building they do not see or hear anything out of the ordinary. The front door is still ajar as it was the last time they were there... it seems nothing has changed. If this were a choose your own adventure book you would probably have a choice now... go in or investigate around the outside...

Page 5 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.