(Down in a Hole) Roxie Redux

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
    S
    Steven

"Dude we don't know eveyrone's address and shit."

"No but the shop would, most of the regulars have holds."

"Yeah and to have a hold you have to fill out your information."

"I need to change my pants..."

"Just go to the comic shop." The big one takes out his wallet and hands them a business card for Paradox Comics and Cards. "Go there, you'll find what you need."

Jim had had enough. "You know what, Doc? I think you're right."

A sneer on his face and his Beast roaring, he rushed forward and got into the big one's face, trying to shove him back but not doing a great job of it. His voice was a hiss as he said, "You will tell me what you saw yesterday night with the guys fucking this place up, or I'll break more than your nose. Do you fucking understand me, you worthless sack of shit?" He slammed his finger into the guy's chest. "I want to know what the fuck you saw. If you don't tell me," he said as he pointed at Jose with one hand. "I will unleash my fucking friend on you, and he'll show you every little move he knows, using all fucking three of you as fucking test dummies."

LOL Jim failed at brawling
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-28 18:10:54 Jim Calloway rolls 9 to Brawl (10 Again) 5, 7, 2, 7, 3, 7, 5, 4, 4 failure

His fury cut through the air. "You've been screwing with us from the start, with your bullshit. Now TELL US WHAT YOU SAW LAST NIGHT. OR was that another fucking lie?" The mix of Majesty and pure, raw threats was not something James Calloway typically did, but he was ready to hurt somebody.

Dr. Swift wave a hand disgustedly at the trio. "Don't bother, Jim. I doubt this bunch of idiots knows anything else. You three will stay here. Understand? Change your pants if you want, but you don't go anywhere until we get back. Jeff, watch them and keep them out of trouble. There's a half a rasher of bacon in it for you if you do." The last is, of course, delivered to the puppy, but in plain English.

"Mr. York?" he calls over his shoulder as he heads for the door. "I'm headed out to follow the lead. I think the pup has things under control here."

With that Dr. Swift storms out of the room. On the way out he claps a hand on Jose's shoulder, making sure to make enough noise as he goes so as not to startle the man. "I'm headed to the comic shop. Seems that's our best lead. If nothing else we can maybe get some magic cards, eh?" Then he turns to walk down the street toward the address on the card they had handed him.

m
    mabafu

As Dr. Swift caughts him descending the stairs, José smiles at the Doc.

"Heh... it seems that you also got enough of that bullshit, huh?"

As they make their way out of the building, the Gangrel speaks

"Comic shop, our next stop ...? Good. That means that you had something from those idiots."

José ends his participation in this scene

S
    Steven

Ending Scene. I will start up a new scene at the comic shop

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.