Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman listened, munching thoughtfully on his burger. He considered the team. So it was Josh, West and Mike? Against everyone else? That seemed a bit unfair.

Still he shrugged.

"Sounds fine to me."
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Thyrsus opens his mouth to protest, about actions and consequences, but quickly forces the words back.

It wasn't the point. His friend was trying to cheer him up. And knowing that, more than anything intrinsic to the effort itself, puts a light smile on his face. "Thank you."

Then the Magister speaks, setting teams. Annoyance flashes through him, then vanishes. It wasn't every commander who'd give you a chance to work through aggression in a way that wouldn't get you shot.

"Seems reasonable enough."

PRE

"Sure," Joshua says to West. "C'mon, Tamwood. Get that thing tapped so our opponents can be drunk and sloppy." He tries to sound more amiable than he feels, mostly to try and reinforce what he'd just told Animus. The informal, backyard-party atmosphere really wasn't his thing--something he usually tried to blame on being a Moros, but Mike certainly put paid to that stereotype.

But that sort of thinking wasn't conducive to a party atmosphere. So, fuck it: swig that beer and have a bit of that burger. Try to act like you enjoy this second chance you've been given at life, you sad-sack son-of-a-bitch. Do it long enough and maybe you'll believe it.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Escape, Ahriman, I think the crispiness will probably only generate extra carbon flavor.” she complained while shifting one of the burgers on to a bun regardless. She nods at Joshua ( Jmiland1 ) “You know I never did get your name either, I’m Vaeltia by the way. And, West, I’m assuming you are adding the tag ‘of Sacramento’ to that title.

She bit into the carbon-burger with a slight wince, perhaps the beer would be necessary after all. She opened one and used it to wash the crunch down. “Good enough. Although I’m more of an observer than a player.” she said.

Anyone want to add a little incentive to this game?” she asked giving her Master a look of challenge, before taking another bite and swig.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

Team Sentinels, how funny. Let's not be a party crusher with telling that some of the queer prejudices are oh so true.

'Alright alright, I'll open the tap!' Just the avoid the subject of playing a game. Maybe, maybe it could be fun due to the nice people he would be playing it with. But there's no problem in waiting a little longer. So Mike focuses on the keg. 'Who wants the first swig?!'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem's already moving back for seconds and grinning malevolently at the Magister as he passes by, "So West... you got a stereo in this land that time forgot, or do we youngsters need to educate you on that before we teach you how to utilize the pigskin whilst we drink you under the table? And if you do, please god tell me you know how to rock."

In truth, Salem wasn't big on football, but he could smacktalk. If you learned nothing else in a frat house, smacktalk you would learn. At Mike's request for who got the first beer, he turns and begins waving his finger

"Alright Tamwood. I realize you may not be educated in Keg etiquette, so I'll clue you in. First beer to the man that taps it.Gotta make sure the job won't leave any leaks, and that the beer is fit for consumption. Once you've properly chugged a cup, we may all join in."

PRE

"Joshua Morris," he says, hastily putting down his plate and extending a hand to Vaeltia. "Pleased to meet you. What kind of incentive are you looking for, you want to put cash down on the game?" One hand unconsciously goes to his pocket, and the slim, near-empty wallet inside.

There's a faint grin on his face, listening to the mouthy one try to smacktalk the Magister. He was sure West must have some sort of system around; he'd seen the man in enough band t-shirts to know he enjoyed his music. Although Joshua wasn't actually sure what any of that music was. Who were The Smiths? Maybe they'd be playing football to some sort of rap.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West leaned over and furrowed his eyebrows at Vaeltia's whining, looking at the dark clusters of... meat-ish... stuff.

Well. OK. Maybe fajitas next time.

He straightened as Salem began speaking, and his thoughts of the stereo went right out at the 'old man' comment. He wasn't sure hold old the other was, but he was pretty sure they were close in age. Was that... smack talk?

"A stereo? That's cute, son. Didn't your mama teach you any Forces? Let's hope you spent that time on the football field instead."

Still, he fished his iPhone out of his pocket and set it down next to Vaeltia, making a circling, increasing motion for her to amplify it.

Give her something to do besides bitch about my burgers. Apprentices.
    Nimbus

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman reaches into his own ice chest and brings out a soda. He just watches the others work, feeling slightly awkward, even though in his head he knew well enough that he wasn't going to be judged. Still this reminded him blatently of his flaws. He wasn't strong and certianly couldn't throw a ball to save his life. Run? yeah he could run.

'Shoulda paid attention to those arrows and their exersize routines huh?' comes a whisper in his head which causes a blantent frown into his drink.

'Go away you.' He thinks and then focuses back on the conversation.

"What kind of music you have?" he addresses West.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Pleasure.” she said putting her beer down, and accepted Joshua’s hand in a firm hand shake. “And I wasn’t talking money, money is whatever. I was thinking services as they are more tangible.

She shrugged as the smack talk began like it normally did. She decided to sit back and only observe, hoping that with her silence she would just be another piece of the background. Unfortunately, her words actually did pull a reaction from her Master. She had raised the burger to her mouth again when West indicated training to happen.

Vaeltia only stared dully at the iPhone.

Greeeaaat

She put the burger down and swallowed the bite dry, before walking the long way around the table so that she would stand next to West. “Initiate” she whispered directly to him, a slight flare of a spell twisting around her words. She reached out her hand to the iPhone, and turned up the volume.

Influence Sound
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-31 00:04:10 Vaeltia rolls 3 to Whisper between you and me (10 Again) 1, 8, 5 1 success

She nodds for a moment before returning to her seat, task completed.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Page 4 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread