171 - 180
DISPLAYED
Can't We All Just Get Along?

Page 18 of 20 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Hell, you should have seen what I got left with," West replied to Joshua, grinning slightly.

At Salem's words, his face became carefully neutral, that expression that said he wanted to agree, but didn't want to be an asshole and actualy say it.

Well, not totally agree, but close.

It wasn't that he would mind a Necromancer crashing on his couch, or a ghost buddy...

...he just didn't want Salem crashing on his couch.
    Nimbus

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

“What did you get left with?” Vaeltia asked as she started to pick up the empty cups.

“Talk to someone else, I don’t know Life.” she said to her pockets with a shrug. “And does anyone want to take some of this home?”
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

A
    AethrDav

Aegis was sad he hadn't made it in earlier. He would really like to get to know his fellow Arrows better. Even if he had just gotten the chance to talk to one ore two and find out about a place to stay or any cabal's looking for a Banner Warden. Maybe he'd drop a subtle hint, "I'm staying in a little motel place a handful of blocks away, till I can find something more permanent. I'll take some with me so I don't have to forage from a vending machine, if no one minds."

Maybe someone would be able to suggest something. His VA benefits were doing alright for him, right now, but they wouldn't cover a motel room and restaurant food forever.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman sighs.

He stretches and starts to help pick up. He's not sure why but he just wants to head home now. He begans to pack away the stuff.

"This was fun. " he says as he drops his salads into the ice.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Yeah, take it all, if you want," West replied to Aegis. He pointedly looked at the Chinese food: that first.

He avoided Vaeltia's question, waiting to catch her eye and give her the 'later' look. Talking about the early days, and the handful of Awakened that trickled into Sacramento... drunk... just didn't seem like a good idea. Especially with two of them standing right there.

At Ahriman's words, he nodded.

"Yep."

Got drunk, shot some beer bottles...

Best part?

He had an Apprentice to clean up after the party.
    Nimbus

PRE

Joshua chuckles; he had seen what West had had to work with, and over the years there had been some... interesting figures. It had been a while since they'd had any training exercises as exciting as the ones in the old days--like the day West's girlfriend became a polar bear and nearly killed Joshua.

"Exciting," here, not always necessarily being a good quality.

He stands and helps clean up--which is to say he at least tries to get all the trash together in one place rather than all spread out. Partway through he turns to West, an uncharacteristic wave of braveness washing over him. Which might be that final beer taking effect. "Tell you what; I'll accept the position on one condition." He nods out at the pink fence, dotted with shrapnel. "Teach me how to shoot like that?"

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Alfar sighs when it appears that the party is over. Well, he got what he deserved for being so damn late...

When Salem comments about needing to get sober Alfar takes a good look at the man and listens to any irregularities in his speech trying to determine just how drunk he was. Although Salem's reactions seem to be a bit slow he is able to talk normally and doesn't look all that drunk.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-03 08:07:09 Alfar rolls 6 to find out just how drunk Salem is (Wits2 + Medicine4) (10 Again) 4, 7, 4, 3, 5, 10, 5 1 success

"Sure, I know enough. It's just alcohol, so three times should be enough to purge it our of your system completely. Just relax, this might feel a little weird..."

Hopefully he isn't paranoid enough to think that a fellow Arrow might cast something offensive at him with all these people around...

Alfar breathes deeply pushing away the influence alcohol has had on himself. He is nowhere near being drunk but focusing a bit can't hurt. Then he stares hard at Salem, whispers in Atlantean and imagines the spell's Imago taking hold in the Necromancer's body and breaking down any toxins there...

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-03 08:13:43 [03] Alfar rolls 8 to cast Purify Bodies (Gno3 + Life3 + HS2) (10 Again) 3, 6, 4, 2, 6, 7, 1, 8 1 success
    2012-03-03 08:13:43 [02] Alfar rolls 8 to cast Purify Bodies (Gno3 + Life3 + HS2) (10 Again) 6, 7, 2, 2, 2, 1, 6, 4 failure
    2012-03-03 08:13:43 [01] Alfar rolls 8 to cast Purify Bodies (Gno3 + Life3 + HS2) (10 Again) 10, 3, 3, 7, 1, 10, 2, 7, 2, 1 2 successes

He relaxes visibly thinking that that should be enough.

"You should be fine as long as you don't run into any police. If you want to get rid of all the alcohol in your system completely, just speak to me right before leaving. I'll examine you properly and get rid of all the remaining alcohol." - Alfar smiles with these words, makes a toasting gesture towards Salem and gulps the rest of his beer down.

"Does anyone else need to drive today? It's good experience to have all the normal consequences of getting drunk, but I don't think anyone wants ro ram his car into some poor Sleeper..."

Alfar will assist anyone who needs to get sober. Although he thinks that Animus could probably do it much faster, he doesn't want to trouble the man with something so mundane. Plus, he's a doctor so he has a better chance to determine just how drunk someone is.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Thyrsus takes a few more gulps of water at the remaining experiences, wondering just how far the game was going to devolve. Relief floods through him as the party begins to wind down, and he follows Joshua in helping to clean up.

When his friend and now Magister pipes up, he glances nervously at the revolver. "Just give me a bit of warning before you start unloading on the surroundings, okay?"

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

'All the fooood.' Mike sniffs and looks at it. 'You could always give it to the dogs.. I mean... The Dogs!' In a sudden shock (that is, what from a drunken point of view looks sudden), the Moros turns around to see how his two friends were doing.

Good, fine! He shakes his head, an attempt to get some of his dizziness away. 'Simsabalabim, habalabone, the drunken state is gone!'

Tick tack. It is working? Yeah.

'Now where were we? Aegis,' never forget the handsome ones, 'the Torchbearers of Prometheus, that is, the Cabal where I'm in together with Ahriman and Lux,' he nods at Ahriman while saying his name, 'have as purpose to show new mages around the city, and give them a safe place to stay. Now I must admit we haven't build our own house yet, but there is always a free place to stay if you'd like!'

Not sure if he gets penalties, but you're free to knock 4 dices off =)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-03 18:01:39 Mike rolls 5 to Gno + Life to cast remove alcohol spell ^^ (10 Again) 9, 9, 2, 5, 1 2 successes
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem closes his eyes and shakes his head a bit, the brain itch of magic gets annoying real fast.

Once the buzzing subsides, he looks to Alfar, "I appreciate your spell." he turns halfway to face Aegis, "You can bunk at my place for a while if you want. I got a spare room, and as long as you don't mind having Leonard float around, you should be fine."

That in mind he suddenly realizes that the spirit has been roaming freely around, and turns to find him... playing with the dogs. Or at least trying to, despite the fact they don't seem to be able to sense the creature. The spirit refuses to give up, however, and the fetch just keeps trying to torment them.

"... Seriously? I should get you more feeding time, if this is what happens when you don't get your evening snacks." Salem shakes his head and looks to the group, "I really need to find somewhere besides the hospice to feed him. You can only spend so much volunteer time there before people start looking at you like your crazy."

Page 18 of 20 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last
Closed Thread