Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman chuckles at the other.

"Alright alright." he said softly and then. "To paint Vae purple."
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West opened his mouth, surprised at the turn of the conversation, and the rampant hypocrisy. He closed, then opened it again to make a joke... then closed it again, realizing the joke might not be seen as funny by everyone.

Damn, I look like a goldfish. But, shit, lawnmowers. That's fucking hilarious.

He rubbed his face again, as if affirming to himself that he was, indeed, drunk.

What he needed, was air.

Grabbing the empty beer bottles, he began heading towards the nearest fence rail to line them up.
    Nimbus

PRE

There's a slight frown on Joshua's face at this conversational turn. Funny how their attempts to explain what they were talking about were only serving to make him more confused. "I think if there's to be any painting of people, that can be done as a separate, later, activity. Elsewhere. And later. And, elsewhere." Did he say 'elsewhere' already? No, of course not.

He watches West set up the bottles. Finally. Something fun.

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Satisfied with having convinced the Hierarch to mingle, he does keeps his words in mind as he turns back to the other, younger crowd, "Yea. I no longer have any issues with that paintjob. In fact, perhaps we can do that again. Maybe this time I'll actually enjoy it."

He then stops, and has to rewind for a moment, "Wait... Tamwood did you just..." he stops for a moment squeezing his eyes shut, then holds up a hand, his other cradling his beer, "Okay. I know they say its 'okay' if its in a three-way, but I only accept this rule if we also consider the third person female, and respect the three foot rule."

Rewind completed, he turns back to West and Morris as they begin to wander off, and the alcohol and his mischievous nature gets the better of him. As he pours his next beer, this time dropping a shot of jack into the cup as well he calls out, "Don't worry. I was fully clothed during the body painting. I assure you, My hands stayed on the paintbrush at most times. It was like riding a motorcycle. No deathwish, hands on the handle bars."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

Setting up the three bottles on the fence rail, West returned.

Picking up the belt, he slowly buckled it on, tying the thigh tie at the bottom of the holster as well. He slowly flexed his hand, rippling his fingers in a wave, then wiped them on his jeans.

The sounds of the bottles exploding were almost simultaneous with the loud reports of the revolver firing as the Peacemaker jumped into his hand and he fanned the trigger.

"Salem, I'm not the worrying type."

There was a hint of a smile, the pistol dipped forward, then made a lazy spiral backward into the holster.

Rolls
    Nimbus

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A startled jump, and the Thyrsus' head whips around to glare belligerently at the revolver. For a moment he holds the pose, motionless, heart racing.

Slowly, movement resumes as he quells the sudden adrenaline rush, shaking his head to clear it. Eyes flick to amongst the group as he places a greater distance between himself and the Magister.

After a moment, he settles down next to Ahriman. "Maybe we can find a topic that makes people less ... excitable?"

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

Now Mike looks really confused to Salem. 'Sorry man, I really can't follow you anymore.' He shakes his head and shrugs. Surely Salem couldn't have said three-way a.k.a threesome, could he?!

After the decision that he might need some rest, the Moros joins Ahriman and Animus. With a stupid drunk grin he says: 'Something that doesn't excite me? Challenge accepted.'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

"Don't care, didn't ask," Joshua mutters to himself at Salem's talk of paints, squeezing his eyes shut. He would put his hands to his ears but that would be a little too obvious; he knew from experience that the ragging would never end if that happened. To get some space from the Frat Kids, he picks up a few more empties and walks out to line them up. He takes his time, trying to get some deep breathing in while he's out there. Hitting people was something he could understand. Touching them... that was something else.

Finished, he gets the hell out of the way.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West unbuckled and untied the belt, then handed it out to Joshua.
    Nimbus

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman sighs and leans back.

"This is fun." he says to the others. "I don't think we really need to get more drunk. Still if we want to we can play never have I ever. Those who don't want to get more drunk can follow along with sodas."
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Page 10 of 20 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last
Closed Thread