1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Can't We All Just Get Along?

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

This is open to Arrows, but is a social, not an official Order meeting...

There are things that bug you when you aren't home. Small things that can become the banner of what you despise of 'elsewhere'. In Baltimore, it'd been the crowding with nothing to do.

In Sacramento, it was the food.

Fuck all if he didn't hate the food in this city.

West stood at a large black grill producing bbq brisquet, sausage, and hamburger patties. Two wooden picnic style tables from a state park surplus sale were covered with buns, plates, condiments, and silverware.

And beer.

And a football.
    Nimbus

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia walked backwards out of the house, her hands full with a few covered mayonnaise based salads (and a normal one). She looked at the picnic tables, “It’s like you were planning on me not bringing these out or something.” She rolled her eyes and moved some of the excess around, stacking it more neatly.

She was dressed casually in black, red, and gold. She boasted a gold and red feathered earcuff and the red and gold rosary she wore to Consillium. She flicked her cell out of a pocket. “Want me to get anything else before they start showing up?” she asked.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

PRE

It may be too late for that; an engine can be heard approaching the house, followed not long after by the sound of slamming car doors. Joshua and Animus, arms loaded with grocery bags, make their way to the barbecue area. "Hey," Joshua says, setting one of the bags down on the table. "We brought some corn and stuff for grilling." He eyes the football, then looks up at the sky. "Nice day for it."

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem pulls up next to Vaeltia's bike, and shakes his head as he gets out of his car. He lifts his Aviator shades and raises an eyebrow at the Ranch. It's pretty nice, even by his standards. Almost like home.

Considering there location, he wasn't going to need his gun, so he left it in the seat. He felt certain that West was a regular Burt Gummer. Instead, he pops the trunk and grabs the dolley out of the back seat. In the trunk is a fresh keg.

As he considers the weight of the thing and how he's going to get it out, Salem says out loud to himself, "This may have been a terrible idea. But at least I can always change the flavor."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus deposits his own armload before looking around, sniffing at the air. "Smells like we've got a feast in the works." A glance toward Vaeltia. "I'm sure anything else we need will show up with the people."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

She replaced her phone and smiled as the others started to arrive, suddenly acutely aware that she was the only female.

Don’t you know it.” Vaeltia said moving to help the Hierarch. “And you’re probably right, Sir.” A smile lit her face.

Hey, Salem, need any help?” she called over to the Moros.

nimbus

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"All right, now it's a party, we're good, I think," West plastered a Good Host smile on his face as people began arriving and he answered Vaeltia. If he'd had his druthers, Tug would have been here. The big man had enough personality to make anything a good time.

He used his ash and grease darkened spatula like a conductor, pointing a places where things could be set.

"Yeah. You know, Tug and I always talked about playing a game with all of us."

His eyes flickered around, counting heads, as he answered Joshua.
    Nimbus

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman pulls up in his truck and steps out. He looks around the yard before moving towards the congragation. He carries what appears to be a large ice chest topped with what appears to be various sides.

"Good day all." he greets when he gets close enough
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sir. The Thyrsus' face falls instantly. Always, the constant reminders, that he was someone Important, and therefore ... distant. That once he was known as the Hierarch, he couldn't just be 'one of the guys'. That he had to fight to reach a position where friendship was even possible.

He shakes his head. "Please. I don't ask for formality, certainly not here. Let me be aperson, and not a title."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

She looked confused at the scarred gentleman. "Dude, Guy, this is the first time I've ever personally talked to you.” She looked him over, did he honestly think she was calling him ‘sir’ for some reason. Sure, it was some sort respect quotient, but had he honestly forgotten her words in the Consillium?

I don't think using your name is entirely appropriate since you haven't given it to me, I’m Vaeltia by the way."

nimbus

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread