DISPLAYED
Can't We All Just Get Along?

Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"A... what?"

West's brows furrowed and he looked at Salem in confusion.

"What are you talking about? Social gala? Meet and greet? How drunk are you?"
    Nimbus

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia smiled at her master, she would love to get him to teach her to shoot that fast. Now if she could also get him teach her to shoot that fast with a bow....well that would be different.

Hey, Salem, that one was my fault, you know. I had some stuff to do, and it slipped my mind. ‘Sides, from what I’ve heard Water has had some number of Mages in there all the time. It’s like the Mage version of a Mall, they just congregate.” She shook a serving fork at him. “Now, you -- Pockets, are going to take some of this extra food, else even West and I are going to get sick of the same thing day after day, you too Ahriman.

For a moment she looked past him at the arrows already beginning to leave. Then shoved the fork back into the salad and lifting a pen out of one of Salem’s pockets and writing on a napkin. “Oh, Animus, before you go. Here’s my cell number, so we can plan this better, okay?
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Thyrsus takes the napkin with a brief "Thanks" as he turns to go.

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

Seeing that more people are leaving, Mike steps closer to Aegis ( AethrDav ). 'Hey, do you want to pick your stuff up now? I can come with you?' He gives his fellow Moros a friendly shrug. 'Or shall I just give you my address so you can come over when the time suits you best?'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

"Now is as good a time as any," came Aegis reply. He certainly didn't have any reason to dally at the Vizcaya, where he was staying. "And a ride would be awesome! I don't have transportation as yet, and have been busing it." And there's the reason he was late to the party...aside from needing to find it first. Aegis was going to relish being around people again, especially mages. He hadn't realized until this week how much he'd gotten used to living among mages in DC.

Gathering up the leftovers he'd already packed, and hoping there was enough to share, now that he wasn't just gonna be slinking back to his recent hidey-hole, Aegis looked back at Tamwood. "I'm ready whenever you are." Since the Hierarch was leaving, and their host didn't seem inclined to beg people to stick around, Aegis assumed this was the end of the gathering. I wonder how often they get together, he thought, I'd like to get to join in more, next time.

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

'Lets go then.' Mike says with a happy nod to Aegis. Before he turns to leave he says something to all those who are left: 'Thanks for everything, and West, especially thanks for inviting us all to your place.'

Then he releases his dogs and takes all their stuff with him. He speaks to Aegis while walking to his old hearse. 'I eh... apologize for my car. I don't mind driving in it, but I can imagine that others could think of it as a little creepy.'

Still, there is no coffin in the back, just a couple of dog baskets.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

"Won't bother me, no worries."

Aegis smiled and followed after Mike.

Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20
Closed Thread