Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
Lessons at the Lanes

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

PRE

"All right," said Gallows, looking around. "I feel like I've gone over the Catalyst pretty well. Now I'll turn over the floor to Rosetta for her lessons. Anyone who is still interested in joining the Catalyst, please give me your number and we'll be in touch."

Kite thinks for a moment, then grabs a pen from his coat, and rips off a small piece of his newspaper. He quickly scribbles his number on small piece of paper, gets up from the table, and hands it to Gallows.

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem nods, "You've both got my number, and I think all my questions have been answered. For now. Call me if anything comes up."

He looks to Rellim and Kite, "Good to meet you, gentlemen," he adds a nod for Morris, "And to see you again Councilor."

With that, he leaves, his score depressingly bad after only a few rounds.

Salem exits the thread.

PRE

"Very well," said Gallows, pocketing the numbers he had been given. "We will be in touch. In the meantime, I suggest we finish up this game and head out." He turned to Morris. "Thank you for coming, Councilor."

Gallows will continue to bowl until the game is over, then exit the thread unless anyone has anything else to say.

PRE

"Of course," Joshua says. "Thought it best not to take any risks. Everyone's safety is paramount."

And in that spirit, Joshua will stay as well, until everyone else leaves.

R
    Rosetta

Rosetta looked from Rellim ( dragonfett ) to Kite. "Right then. Are either of you two interested in language lessons?" She smiled.

Kite nods. “Yes, I think so.” he says after careful consideration. “When will they start?”

R
    Rosetta

Rosetta smiled. "Good! Well, like I told Salem, I can start Tuesday. Say, 8pm?"

Kite reflects on the offer before consenting “That sounds good.” he nods in agreement. “Thank you. I look forward to the classes.” he smiles.

KIte will remain at the lanes until the last game is over, at which point he will say his goodbyes and go home.

m
    magiuspendragon

OOC

End Scene

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread