Watch
11 - 16
DISPLAYED
Monkey! on a mission?

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Yeah, that works!" Sweet! "Ok, yeah that'll be beyond awesomeness! Woohoo!"
    He sticks his head out the window
    "I'm going to race!" He shouts out to all the world. Then gets his head back in. "So, just tell me where he is and we'll get on that like the Beast on wolves."
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Samantha looks at Al-Adin strangely. "Beast on wolves? What does that mean? "
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

He smiles. "The Beast. Big guy, brown fur, horns, blue jacket, saved Belle from the wolves. Didn't you see Beauty and the Beast?" Mmm Disney. As long as it wasn't about that one particular...*Twitch*
    ...He did so love disney movies.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Samantha's reply is cut off by the Spring Monarch's ringtone, filling the vehicle with Sir Mix-A-Lot crooning, "Pick up the phone! Pick up the phone! 'Cause you want this call and you cannot lie!" Jaami answers it with his little earpiece thing.

Someone talks. Jaami answers, "Speak of the Devil... What?"" Silence while the other person speaks "Oh, she'll love that." Then he laughs. "No, you go right ahead and do it your way. I'll send Al-Adin on in your direction." He beeps the connection off.

He pulls over and writes something down on a piece of paper, and then he passes it to Al-Adin. "Alright, I want you to go to this address. There should be a man with a animal head. Talk to him about the race and he'll put it together. There may be some things he asks you to do though."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Thanks!" he shouts too loudly in the car, before smiling at Samantha "See you there!"
    Al-Adin jumped out of the car, shutting the door with his foot before taking off a hard sprint. He never did slow down.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Al-Adin continues at [thread to be named later when I get it posted]

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread