Watch

Hobo Pow Wow

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar studies the bottle closely, a smirk forming on the corner of his lips. "So these are them firey cocktails, huh?" he asked as he brought the bottle closer to his face for closer inspection. "They don't look awfully hard to make," said the Darkling and then returned the bottle to Smudge. "I bet they come in handy when you are in need of a distraction...or lots of fire."

He chuckled a bit as he looked at the fire in front of them. "So what do you usually use to make those?" he asked the Ogre. "Besides glass bottles of course..."

Smudge

PRE

"Gas, usually. It goes boom very well."

Smudge stares at the bottle, possibly imagining the glass shattering, the fire spreading as it fiercly drinks the liquid and feeds on the oxygen in the atmosphere, and the beautiful smell of the fire and the way it screams as it's released.

The Ogre had a strange look on his face. Contentment, maybe.

"Incendiaries of all shapes and sizes, I can make 'em."

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar nodded at the Ogre's words. "That makes sense. I was thinking kerosene would do the trick as well, but it'd be more dangerous to work with," he said as he glanced at the bottle in Smudge's hand. "Maybe you can teach me a thing or two on how to make that sort of thing," said the Darkling with a sheepish grin. "I mean, I'm not bad at making things with things that I find; I've made lockpicks and traps for the rats...but that's a bit different than making things that go boom, you know?"

Smudge

PRE

"Of course, of course!" Smudge replied gladly. "Although probably not tonight, eh?" he said as he re-filled their beakers with a grin.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar nodded in agreement. "No, tonight is probably not a good time for that sort of thing," he said as he lifted his beaker to allow for Smudge to refill it with whiskey. "We could meet some other night. I'll try to gather some supplies and what not," he added and then took a sip of whiskey.

OOC

"Damn straight!" the Ogre bellowed, no longer caring as he poured the remains of the whisky into Degnar's beaker before looking at the bottle conspicuously. "Hmmm, I'm not sure this is liquor to be honest," he said with an almighty laugh, snowflake falling from his hair like dandruff as the fire continued to crackle away in the winter night. "Cheers!"

OOC

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar shrugged and laughed as well. "Could've fooled me...cheers!"

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread