Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
12th annual YMCA Winter Gala

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    K
    Kazakin

Good. She had taken the oath. That made things simpler, even if it was difficult to talk in public without the trick of his tongue betraying him. Rook nodded. She was on the same side, therefore not an enemy piece. His shuttered irises focussed behind the sunglasses as his fingers danced across the keys. He was in his element. Every note was a defiance of the thing that had stolen and transformed him. An expression of defiant wrath as potent as any Summer brawl.

"Good. Definitely good. It's always good to meet people who plan on sticking around the place. Feel like telling me a bit about yourself?"
    It was a neutral sort of question, but Rook wanted to give her the option of opening up. If she felt like it.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Yeah. Hmm" Clare rolls some thoughts around, trying to figure out if she should summarize or go for a rambling story of her life. Better keep it short so that it could be an actually conversation, she decides.

"Was Born in Camden, New Jersey and got adopted by a single cop. Used to get in trouble for fighting pretty regularly. Actually got into the wrong kind of unsanctioned pit fighting in highschool... Dad found out while on the job, sent me out of the house with a leather jacket, a duffle of clothes, and some cash 'cause he was pretty rightfully furious. I managed for a year or so, then... well, I got taken in by a bad deal." Clare shrugs in such a way to confirm that she meant Arcadia, but didn't say much else - her Durance was blur of fights, not unlike the rest of her life.

I
    Irina

Anya slipped off her coat as she stepped into the ballroom, and tossed it casually over her arm. She surveyed the room with a relaxed air, noting both the familiar and unfamiliar faces. Mentally she catalogued the array of jewellery, watches and other fascinating shiny objecst that would make an agreeable horde - and quickly shook herself out of that pleasant reverie.

This was neither the time nor the place to consider who or what should go on which pile, in what order and with which colour...

Seeing so many other people in conversation, she walked across to Spartan and Otto, for two reasons: The King of Summer, of course was very recognisable and it seemed correct to at least say hello. And she had not yet met the Otter, and it was always pleasant to meet someone new.

"Good evening," Anya smiled to each.

-1 Glamour to harden mask

S
    Spartan

"Otto" Spartan says giving him a nod of his head, he took the Guitar case and set it on a table opening it up. Inside is a electric guitar with signatures on it. "Its been signed by members of Five Finger Death Punch, Arch Enemy, Killswitch Engage and several others. The list is in the case under guitar itself." Spartan says with a nod to the Otter.

"Hello Anya."
    Spartan says with a nod. "The Evening finds you well?"

Regina accepts the drink from Otto, briefly watching him wander off to go talk to someone else. "I'm sorry your clothing store didn't work out, but I will definitely visit. I absolutely love sales." Noticing the Winter Queen, she smiles and waves at her before looking back at Terri.

"So what are you thinking of doing now?" she asks, curious.
    [CENTER]
    Regina

Elemental | Woodblood | Spring Court
    Spring Mantle 2 (smells of blooming violets) | SL 2 | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3
    willpower5/6 | glamour 6/10 | health [][][][][][][]
    [B]Freehold ?????????

B
    Beej

Otto's eyebrow rises at the names the big changeling rattles off. "Hmmm." Otto muses, lifting up the guitar and looking at the list. "What the duce is a Death Punch?" he wonders. "Better have the kids look at this." Scanning around, Otto waves over one of the of the co-eds from the Y. Waving her over, the Beast hands the case to the girl. "Got something autographed for the auction. Have someone look this over." The girl gives him a 'sure thing old man' and scurries off.

"Thanks hefe. Nice to have you Anya. Hope you enjoy yourself tonight." He smiles in return.

PRE

"Gambling." Rust says, outright ingoring his brother's presence in the room. "Sharing a drink and relaxing."

For a moment Regina looks up at Rust with a look of confusion on her face. Did he miss my earlier question, or just not want to answer it? Perhaps he is distracted, or maybe he finds the question insulting? She isn't sure.

question from previous post

As he had answered the question she had aimed at Terri, it makes her think Rust is merely distracted. After all, the room is crowded and noisy.

Regina laughs lightly and gently bumps her hip against his, being careful not to spill either her drink or his. "I figured you came here to gamble and relax. It is a party. I actually meant the question for Terri, to see what she's thinking of doing business-wise now."
    [CENTER]
    Regina

[B]Freehold ?????????

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri opened her mouth to reply but when Rust answer, she looked a little confused. However, it seemed that Regina had it covered, so the redhead just chuckled before answering. "Oh, more than likely go back to what I know best, personal training, maybe even some parkour, gymnastics, that kind of stuff. How about yourself, how are you finding the area?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

"So far so good. I've found a job bartending, and I'm doing well at that." Regina takes a sip at her drink, enjoying the conversation. "I'm not sure if that's what I'm best at, but I enjoy the job well enough, and it suits me and my habits."
    [CENTER]
    Regina

[B]Freehold ?????????

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.