B
    Beej

Auction Winners:

Regina with 4 Resources for Lot 8

Raffles:

Regina wins a kindle DX

K
    Kazakin

"Aging will do that to you," Rook said, his voice faintly amused. Probably because he was in his 50s. "Well, if you ever want to try, I'm certainly happy to walk you through it. Don't expect it to loosen you up much, though... your fingers might get quicker, but it won't do much for your spine."

His rigid fingers danced, in defiance of the rivets that ran the length of his hands. Every note was stolen back from the Other that had taken him. Every single note.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare gives him a twisted grin, acknowledging his point. and sipped at her drink again. "I'll keep that in mind."

K
    Kazakin

"I'm always happy to go a round, too," Rook added. "As long as it's in private. I have a problem with my eyes." The mirrored sunglasses reflected Clare's face as he turned his head slightly. Beneath them, his shuttered irises focused on her face, watching her reaction.

The Constable craved competition.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare is suddenly grinning, or perhaps baring her teeth. It's a wild, unrestrained look of whirling violence and and joy at the prospect. Oh yes, Clare would love to go a round, whether she gets her ass kicked or not. she didn't actually say anything, however, letting her grin answer for her.

As the evening progressed, many games of blackjack and poker were played by Fae and humans alike. The raffle continued, and some local big shots won the majority of the prizes. Eventually things wrap up as it gets late and everyone leaves for the evening.

Scene end. Good work folks!

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.