Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Trax III

Page 5 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

"I'm a pirate yo-ho-ho shiver my timbers." Jack's face is flat, bored with a hint of fear directed at Roxie, he seems unaware of the words he's mumbling. "Left my cutlass in my other pants, ate my bird. Probably stabbed my own eye out too. Obviously I don't realize pirates wore patches was so they could see below decks." He swallows and looks to Roxie. "I can be scary. I can read people okay. I live in a hole."

When Kate speaks, he looks away and chitters to himself, like a dying hyena. "heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh ehehehehe..."
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

"You... can see me?" the Haunt replies, rather stunned, as he steels his inner Beast against the one that just arrived. He looks to either side briefly. "That shouldn't happen... Strange."

He shakes his head, seemingly a bit confused. "Well anyway, I was just passing by and got sort of a... feeling... about this place."

K
    Kazakin

Brad couldn't help it. Larkin's dumbfuck reply of 'I'm a pirate!' coupled with Kate's immediate, cool as a cucumber putdown, and topped off with Jack's general batshittery tipped him right over the edge, and he laughed. Loudly. And derisively.

"Pirate! Oh my fucking God, you're special, aren't you?" the Daeva chuckled, running a thumb under his eyes. "Wow, um, don't make me walk the plank or anything. I'm shaking in my sneakers. I might actually piss myself."

It's a miracle he's not wearing a pirate hat and come in with a stuffed parrot and his underpants stuffed up his nose.

Brad managed to stop laughing just long enough to give the Regent a serious and honest expression.

"I'm a wrestler. I always have been, since life. I know a couple of other things... a bit of sports medicine, I'm a good runner, I know the streets around here pretty well," he gave a little awkward shrug. "If that can be useful to you, Regent, I'm at your service."

C
    Cross

At the general laughter and reactions and batshittery and derisiveness, Trask couldn't help himself. He too burst out laughing, and said, "Definately the Disney variety. Jack Sparrow's got nothing on me." He shook his head as he laughed, then suddenly stopped.

"But for real though, Regent. I'm a world-class fencer -- was training for the Olympics before I was Embraced -- read auras, am a solid obfuscator, thief and investigator. I can't sail for shit, and I haven't yet mastered the trick of swinging from one vessel to another in a ship-to-ship boarding operation. But I suspect those aren't skills you need."

His switch from joker to professional was sudden. Trask knew how to get the job done when he needed to -- it seemed that his not-so-subtle attempts to hide his skill set had gone unnoticed by the group, who thought he was serious?

S
    Selena

outside

Vorigan shook his head and shrugged. “Yeah, well don’t loiter out here too much, or people will think you’re a creeper.”

If they don’t already that is.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

God if I wasn’t dead I’d have a fucking headache. And Jack Sparrow is hot…

Roxie sighed again. The pirate crap was ridiculous, she turned and looked at Larkin. “The next time I ask a fucking serious question, I expect a serious fucking answer. Is that clear?” Her leg had stopped moving and she took another drag of her smoke.

Glancing around the room nodding to Brad and Jack, she paused to blow another smoke ring. “So, is there anyone here that doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty?”
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

He shrugs to the Vampire. "You're the first person in a few days to see me. I doubt it will be too much of an issue. Considering the mask is a part of me, I don't generally amble through public places without hiding." His tone isn't one of condescension or disrespect, it's the tone one would have when discussing simple ideas that are more or less a given. The same way one might say, "I always buckle my seat belt before a drive."

He pauses for a moment. "May I ask, what is this place? Gathering place, court, something else?"

S
    Selena

Outside

Vorigan's eyes narrowed and he put his hand up to his chin stroking it a little. "The basketball Court is several blocks away." Hoping he'd realize that kind of talk outside was idiotic. "It's just a bar on the south side. Drifters and that sort of thing."

The Ventrue's head turned slightly and he cocked his brow. "Say, you wanna help me with something before we go inside?" His question wasn't sinister or demanding.

James gives a nod when the older vampire mentions the basketball court.
    I didn't think about that... I'm too used to not being seen and not talking to people. Stupid of me, I forgot just because we are both Kindred doesn't mean where we are is somehow made safe by that fact. We'll have to call it a lesson learned.

"Sure, I don't see why not," James says. "What can I do to help?"

"I live in a hole, it's not like I've got standards or some shit." Jack nods, wondering what she needed doing.
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Page 5 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread