Trax III

Page 4 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

“Roxie.” The Gangrel said flatly as her foot flicked on her crossed leg. Roxie didn’t give two shits who they were. But she looked them over one by one mentally judging as each gave their name. Kate; quiet. Garth; quiet. Trask; pirate. Brad; nervous. Val; freaked. Jack; issues.

She took a drag of her smoke and spoke while it blew out of her mouth. “Yup, yup. Fine, fine. I’m the Regent down here. Just don’t do anything stupid or you’ll have hell to pay.” Was it a warning? Was it a threat? Either way there was a clear message.

“Someone hit you on the head too many times, Jitters.” She glanced at Jack’s pen. “Better hope someone doesn’t break that.” The Dog who had followed her in had a beast even stronger than hers. Her eyes looked at Brad for a second as she drew another puff mumbling under her breath. “For shits sake does everyone stutter.”

She flew off the stool making a scoff and swung the door open. “Vorigan!” She hollered. “I don’t have all fucking night.” She walked back to the stool and put out her smoke. “Whatever you were doing, don’t let me stop you. I’m not staying to party.” Glancing at the door then back to the crowd.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

*click...*

Jack smiles madly as he uses his other hand to grab his clicking hand and remove the pen from it's cold dead grasp. The hand twitches in anger for a little bit before calming down. And then from nowhere he mumbles to himself. "Well there was that one time my parents dropped me but everyone got quiet when it was mentioned." He doesn't seem to notice that he's talking.
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

James stood outside, across the street from the bar. He could feel people like him inside... And yet, he wasn't sure he wanted to go in. His experiences with the dead... Kindred, as he learned they called themselves... hadn't all been the best. Kindred didn't tend to be friendly. He still had plenty of reason to hide.

A few people walked along the sidewalk, subtly shifting around him, their minds clouded by his ability to hide himself as he debated dropping his cloak -- his security blanket -- and going inside.

Was it a risk he was willing to take...

K
    Kazakin

"Understood, Regent," Brad said awkwardly, watching the clicking of Jack's pen stop. That was... bizarre. The thing the Haunt muttered next just made his jaw drop a little.

"...Ookay, seriously? Ouch. That uh, that sucks for you." Well, that got awkward real fast. The Daeva was starting to wish it was just him and Vorigan again.

Okay, well, he wasn't wishing it that badly. Vorigan was creepy too.

Garth glances over to Jack but shakes his head as he moves to put the pool table between himself and the Regent. He finishes racking the balls, doing his best to mind his own business as he hangs the plastic triangle on the hook before moving to pick a pool que. He feels his hair rise up at the back of his neck, very much aware that it would only take one word before he becomes ashes in a bag in a closet. If he were still alive, his blood would be pounding in his ears, making it difficult to think while his Beast scuffs at the worry he is going through.

C
    Cross

Trask simply remained in place, fighting his fear and doing okay. Roxie Hart was fucking terrifying. But Larkin Trask had seen plenty of terrifying shit in recent history, especially since getting here. Especially since becoming a vampire. His Beast shrunk away from her, but the Man held it together as he surveyed the scene, watching the men and women in Trax cower.

He took a deep drag of the cigarette and pushed the smoke out, the habit dying hard. He certainly wished to be polite to the Regent of their little boondock. "It's good to meet you, Regent. May I be of assistance?" He gave her a respectful nod. She didn't seem to be the type that wanted simpering fools around; but who was he to say what the Regents of the city were after in their subjects?

S
    Selena

Outside

Vorigan was around back about to pull Miss blue hair out of the car when he heard footsteps. He decided to pause what he was doing and check it out just in case. When he did, he sensed the weaker beast… and then saw the mask. What the fuck?

With a raised brow and a suspicious tone, he spoke to James Majunior . “So can I help you?” His brows pulled together in a confused look. “Not sure if you’re up to date, but Halloween was a few months back.” Did this guy just wake up from torpor or some shit?

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie feigned rolling her eyes. Suck up.

Roxie sighed, unnecessarily as there was no point in breathing around the other kindred. "Well, before I go sending you on anything of fucking importance. What exactly are you capable of, Lark?" She glanced around the rest of the bar, as the question wasn't directed at just him. Her foot was still shaking, adding to her impatient demeanor. She lit another cig and blew a smoke ring.

I'm sure I'm going to get some long bragging list of how special of a snowflake they are. Christ.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

C
    Cross

Larkin shrugged and dragged his cigarette. "The usual for my kind, Regent; I see things without being seen, hear them without being heard... Plus, I swashbuckle." He shrugged. There was no weapon visible. "I'm basically a pirate."

His face was dead serious... and then the right corner of his lips curled upward, a slight half-smile. He couldn't keep a serious face on after proclaiming himself to be one of the noble terrors of the seas to the Regent. If the Regent was at all a good judge of character, she would note very quickly that Larkin Trask was highly underselling his skill set. He made no effort to hide it.

I
    Irina

Kate listened quietly to the conversations going on, remaining back for a little while in favour of watching the unfamiliar faces around her. She liked to observe people; it was sort of her thing.

Particularly when she got paid for it.

When Trask mentioned what he was good at, the Meckhet peered over with interest. It was always nice to hear what people could do; that sort of information could be handy in the future.

But when he mentioned that he was a pirate, a bit of her resolve melted away and she laughed sharply. Near immediately she covered her mouth with her hand. An eyebrow arched, and she leant forward with her elbow on the bar.

"So... you're actually a syphillitic sail-stealing rapist who travels the high seas, stealing contraband in the form of teabags?"

Kate paused for a moment. "Or are you the Disney variety?"

Page 4 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread