Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Trax III

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Garth nods and moves to grab the balls, he didn't bother to wonder why the table is bolted to the floor, just figuring it has to do with what happened last time. It's not as though we tossed it around meaninglessly. Besides, it seemed like a good idea at the time to use it to bar the door. He thinks as he collects what he needs from behind the bar.

He glances to the new guy, wondering just what brings the Nos(he figured the new guy has to be a Nos given the compulsion of clicking that pen) to the city. With press lips, the Gangrel looks away as he reaches the pool table to begin placing the balls into the triangle. Garth does pay half a mind to the conversation going on as he sets up the balls so he can play a game. He's rather thankful that somebody is around to take the notice off of his current attire though.

*click-click, click-click*

Jack takes another tissue from the box as the next vampire comes into the building. He cleans himself up again as he stairs at Val while responding. "Well I used to live in Florin Medows, but I had to move out. Now I've got a little hole in the wall."

He turns back to Vorigan. "I don't know. Sometimes... I don't know. Everything is going so fast and I can't make a mistake anymore."

"Watch what?" The dawning light of understanding kindles in his face. "Oh! The Orgy. I've never been to one and I'm a little uncomfortable with the idea of making a mistake."

He points to Garth's (@RockBane) hoodie with his bloody tissue. "That's a cool hoodie dude."

Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

K
    Kazakin

"It's... the pen, you're clicking a pen. Don't you know?" Brad said, frowning a bit. This was starting to remind him of Cur, only way less annoying. After all, he wasn't doing something dumb, like getting peppersprayed. "...Never mind, I guess. It's not..." Brad paused, and an awkward grin flickered across his lips.

"There isn't really an Orgy. At least, if there is, no one ever bothered to invite me. We just meet up here because it's safer than roaming the streets and you gotta pay your rent."
    He watched Garth out of the corner of his eye. Being an anti-social little pussy, as usual. Blah. No, Jack, don't talk to him, he might come over. Oh, too late. Talking.

What the Hell was Garth wearing? He looked like he'd been kidnapped by a bunch of cruel Otaku.

Maybe that was what had happened.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

The front door to Trax flies open and in walks Roxie Hart. Of course, she hadn't been in here in a while and the only person she recognized was Vorigan. Roxie was all legs as she walked in with a tight shirt, short skirt and heeled boots. She didn't look happy, she looked pissed. Two dogs followed her in, the black one instantly wandering over to Hecate and would be familiar to some of the crew at Trax. The Australian cattle dog, looked out of sorts and meekly wandered in. With a cig in hand, she eyed Vorigan.

"Vorigan." She said in a curt tone. "Fucking Malloy is in the back of my car. You'll be babysitting her for a while as some bitch took her out in a cat fight." Her head bobbed a nod to the cattle dog. "Take her fucking too so he isn't whimpering and causing problems." She stood there for a split second and spit out. "Now." Her hand making a quick motion behind her to the door.

Vorigan made a quick beeline out the door, not even questioning Roxie. The short haired blonde hopped up on the stool, crossing her long sleek legs and looking around at the crew. She took a drag of her smoke while her leg bounced a little. "So, who the fuck are you?" Eyeing the weaker beasts around the dive bar.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

I
    Irina

Kate blinked, brow furrowing slightly as she watched the constant-clicker. It completely took her attention for a minute, in the manner of a cat raptly watching a ball of yarn. She didn't comment on it though - Brad had done that for her, thankfully. Although his lack of tact kind of made her smile. That Daeva just had a... unique way with words.

She simply listened for several minutes as Jack explained a little about himself; being new herself it was nice to see she wasn't the only fresh face.

When the door flew open, Kate swivelled around in her chair. Clearly this Kindred was the boss around here, and her Beast dutifully tried to flee. Ah, the annoyances of being the weakling!

"Kate Goodman," the Mekhet introduced, as she forced her Beast to quit being such a pussy.

Before Garth could form a line to feed the others, somebody enters with a pair of dogs, one of whom he recalls from his first time visiting the bar. Given Vorigan's behavior, I'd say we're fucked if we piss her off. The Gangrel thinks to himself, suddenly wishing he had just taken the laundry day as a omen and just stayed at his Haven or just gone out to do his laundry.

Kate introduces herself and he does the same, "Garth Trailson, Regent." After all, if Dog is obeying her, then she has to be the Regent as Dog is her Hound. Unless she isn't the Regent but another one of the underlings... The Gangrel suddenly hopes dresprately that he is right about her title.

C
    Cross

Larkin Trask was sitting in the corner of the joint, smoking a cigarette quietly and doing what he did; people watching. He was an unremarkable man save for the eyepatch across his left eye, with a black goatee, dark wavy hair. Trask narrowed his eye as a woman kicked the door in and began giving orders. He gave off no sign of a Beast -- his powers of obfuscation were too great for that. Indeed, most of the time, he just remained hidden. But he smiled at the rather attractive (and angry) woman slightly and said, "My name is Trask," with no hint of malice, and plenty of respect. Her Beast made his quail in terror, and he fought the urge to flee with all of his might. Thankfully, his resolve hardened and he was able to stand his ground. He had seen these Beasts around, but had never bothered to interact; Larkin was not one to get involved typically.

But this woman, giving orders, could change that. Hidden within his long black coat was his canesword and in his boot was a .357 Magnum, both obfuscated and concealed in a mundane fashion. He wondered who she was, and if she had need for a man who specialized in not being seen. Indeed, had she not asked, he would have remained quietly sitting in the corner, observing as always.

QuoteQuote:

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-25 22:02:06 Trask rolls 8 to Touch of Shadow .357 (10 Again) 2, 4, 8, 1, 5, 3, 6, 1 1 success

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-25 22:02:19 Trask rolls 6 to Touch of Shadow Sword (10 Again) 10, 7, 1, 2, 9, 4, 9 3 successes
    ST Note, Please read the entire scene before entering. It was already established that no one was there at the beginning.

K
    Kazakin

Brad's Beast promptly attempted to exit his body via his spleen. At least, that's what it felt like. His knuckles whitened on the table as he gripped the edge of it, and his fangs slid out in his mouth. He shuddered.

"Brr..." he couldn't get the word out at first, then, shuddered again. "Sorry, sorry. Bradley Bennett."

M
    MrBrightside

As Roxy roars in, Val is overwhelmed by a sense of wild panic. His muscles contract, and his eyes dart to the back door. Then the fear begins to subside. His Beast crawls into the darkest lowest hole it can find and whimpers.

"I'm Val."
    The words barely make down the 3 barstools that separates him from the regent. Its a weak scared whisper.

*click-click, click...*

The noise stops as Jack looks down at the pen in his hand and he starts mumbling sotto voice. "fuckfuckfuckityfuckingfuck."

The quiet but steady stream of fucks is interrupted by the appearance of two things, one on four legs and one on two. Jack scrambles for a tissue to halt the scarlet flow before it gets him eaten, with a grip that would have asphyxiated him if he had still been alive. He absently starts in with the pen again.

So many things scared him. Women scared him. Big dogs scared him. And now both of those fears came with fangs. He loosens his grip on the tissue as he looks at the woman, then he jerks his gaze from her face downwards. Then he jerks his gaze away from her legs because he doesn't want to offend her. Then he realizes that he's looking at her breasts and he jerks his gaze away from there to look at her face again. Now panicking he looks over her shoulder hoping he didn't just sign his second death warrant. "I... I... I'm Jack."

Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread