Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Trax III

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    K
    Kazakin

Brad could have kissed the annoying, clicking guy. Could have, but didn't, because that would have been pretty fucking weird. 'Hi new person! I'm going to make out with you because you saved me from the other guy who wants to make out with me or something!'. Yeah, that didn't make a whole lot of sense.

"Oh well, maybe next time,"
    the Daeva said cheerfully to Vorigan, then regretted it, because he was pretty sure the Lord would take him at his word. "Hi, Val! Kate! Great to see you guys!" The weak creature inside him sniffed the air at the blood trickling from Jack's nostrils, so he tried his damnedest to inch away while Vorigan dealt with that.

Probably a good idea not to go any more nuts than he already felt.

*click-click, click-click*

The feeling of more Beasts is cold and wet and clammy, like you've pissed yourself and all the warmth is sucked away by the wind. He takes the proffered tissues and cleans himself up, since the bleeding is starting up again. At the Val's inquiry about him being 'all right', Jack has to do a double take. He's Dead. You're Dead. We're all Dead. "Not really, no."

He pockets the bloody tissues and looks to Kate and then back to Vorrigan "No. I'm good." No you aren't you're a lying liar who lies. Not even a good one, a dead vampire that gets nosebleeds for christssakes.

"So. What do we do here." His entire experience in bars was awkward and quiet and contained pretty much in his 21st birthday, which he didn't remember all that well, except for the rash. Now without the booze, he was once again adrift on the seas of being social without a life vest.

Because he's dead. Ha ha oh god even the jokes in his head are terrible.

Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

S
    Selena

“Hello Kate.” The eccentric Ventrue smiled to the shadow practically exposing his fangs that really didn’t hide much as it was.

Next time Brad? He thought to himself. “Well, Brad, don’t make promises you can’t keep.”

Vorigan’s eyes went from Val’s question, to new guy’s answer then more confusion. His hand flipped from one side, to the other trying to physically come to a conclusion. “So you’re not good, but you’re good?” A brow quirked over his multicolored eyes. “So, which is it? And is there a name to go with the pen clicking?” It was clear that this annoyance was internally making the Ventrue twitchy himself.

“What do we do here?” The Lord repeated the question with a half creepy laugh. His thin arms stretched out in a wide spread half pointing to the ceiling. “Why… WE DRINK AND FUCK ALL NIGHT LONG.” Spoken like he was addressing an amphitheatre with over exaggerated vocalization. He laughed manically then stopped abruptly. "Ask these guys..." He said and grabbed a towel to wipe off the counter.

"Both. I'm complicated like that." Jack realizes that maybe he said that wrong. "I mean, I'm Jack. My name's Jack, not 'complicated like that'."

Smooth.

"Oh. That sounds... fun." By the way he sounds, he's probably going to have to practice the word a few hundred times before it doesn't sound incredibly awkward coming from his mouth.

Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

M
    MrBrightside

Creepy fuck.

"Well Jack, why don't you sit down. Stay awhile."
    Val drops his hood and offers a wave to Brad, Vorigan and Kate.

K
    Kazakin

"I always keep my promises, Vorigan," Brad shot back immediately, and wondered why he didn't just shove a gun in his mouth to stop himself from putting his foot in it.

"Sure, uh, Jack, stay a while. Could you stop... clicking? It's kind of distracting,"
    the Daeva said hastily. "You new in town, or just surfaced?"

I feel like I'm in a mob movie, only I'm the dumb bastard who gets shot 10 seconds into the third act to make the moll cry.

Jack nods and takes a seat. "Just surfaced. Been trying to... stay alive..." He shakes his head and puts on an obviously fake smile. It shows too many teeth and his lips are too tight. "Do you mind if I just watch? It's not really my thing."

"Clicking?" He looks around.

Jack looks confused. "What clicking?"

Garth spent about an hour on his appearance before leaving due to the fact he needed to do his laundry, so he left his apartment wearing an crimson Inu-Yasha hoodie and a pair of black sweat pants. He usually perfers to wear nondescripted clothing and colors when he knows he'll be socalizing with fellow vampires as he didn't want to be more of the odd one out. After all, it's a tough world out on the streets for a young vampire like him and it might not get any better if he ever attends a higher ranking.

As he opens the door, Garth hears... clicking? With a frown, the Gangrel enters into the bar and it doesn't take more then a few moments to find out who's responsible for the clicking. He raises a slight eyebrow while stiffling his Beast before moving up to the bar, keeping his eyes on Vorigan. The only other vampire he acknowledges is Valentine, nodding towards the Shadow before returning his gaze to the Lord, as that vampire didn't flee out of the building at the first sign of trouble during the events of last time.

"I don't suppose I can use the Pool table for a game?" He inquires to Vorigan.

M
    MrBrightside

"Where does a Haunt like you come from, Jack?" The twitches, the nose bleed, the fact that he was a Creepy Fuck was all the confirmation Val needs on Jack's family. He had seen fucked up curses but this one was bad. One of the worst.

S
    Selena

Vorigan wondered if Brad knew what he was getting into. Doubtful. He cocked his brow suspiciously at Val’s offer to join the table. He pulled out a chair and sat on the back of it, with his feet planted on the seat.

“Jack, you’re sure you’re not Complicated?” The Lord curiously turned to Jack with a smirk of inquiry. “Just watch what?” The Haunt made him edgy, like nails on a chalkboard.

Turning to Garth for a moment, “Yes you may… its bolted to the floor now.”

So many questions for the fresh beast, so few answers and even those are obscured by that incessant pen clicking. The Lords patience with this one would be tested… immensely.

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread