Ended
Watch
91 - 97
DISPLAYED
Trax III

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
    C
    Cross

Trask leaned against the doorway and said, "Yeah, I'll go to the hotel. Unless, of course, Mr. Bennett prefers to handle any killing himself? He is, after all, our resident expert on the subject. He might even find himself a little hard over it, if his assessment of his enjoyment levels for such thing is accurate." Trask left out the fact that his kills in self-defence had been nasty pieces of swordwork. As far as he was concerned, it suited him that they believed him to be weak.

He smirked slightly at the Daeva, then took a drag of his cigarette. The Mekhet's other hand was ready to flash to his blade if it was needed. "Vorigan, could I get your telephone number so we can get in touch in case of any... irregularities?"

K
    Kazakin

Brad rolled his eyes as Trask yet again, tried to posture and prove himself hot shit. Of course, he couldn't actually do anything to prove himself hot shit, because that would take effort or something.

"Put your dick away, Long John Fuckwit, no one gives a shit what you've got to say," he said, running his tongue across his teeth. "I'll take the sewers. Jack, you wanna come along? Kate? Cool. Garth, you and Val go with Long John Fuckwit and make sure he doesn't 'accidentally' try and make Richard walk the plank. Let's get outta here."

He headed out. If they weren't going to decide, then he'd quite happily solve the problem.

James stayed quiet as the leggy spitfire that was addressed as Reagent blew threw like a hurricane, and glanced to the older Vampire at the other end of the blue haired woman they carried when a comment was made about the broken leg. He listened to the others exchange words and plan... something. He had no idea what. It seemed not everyone liked everyone else... surprise, surprise... Well, much as he would love to get involved in the bitch-fest, he was currently occupied carrying a non-responsive body with an older Vampire, so until that was done, James Kirby was a busy man.

I
    Irina

The Mekhet rubbed her hands together in a gesture of barely restrained glee. It was nice to feel needed in something; and the potential for danger merely added a certain level of allure to their new task.

That... probably wasn't such a good thing, but she was young and willing in her recklessness.

"Alright, I'm game." Kate willed her expression to look a little more serious.

M
    MrBrightside

RockBane Lets head to the sewer one. It sounds like a glorious mess.

Sure, and I think I'll have Garth already have the bar's number in his contact list

Garth felt the urge to either lower his head and sigh in defeat or to slap his forehead while murmuring how bad his luck is. In the end, he mostly just moves towards Val and inquires, "I'll go where ever you do as it sounds Brad's got a new itch that's bugging him." And I wasn't even listing to whatever mission session you guys were having. The Gangrel mentally admits to himself as he glances towards Brad and Trask with a slight smirk.

h
    hidro

richard shrugs. "allright, i got some stuff to do first, you guys want a lift or shall i meet you there?"

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread