Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Familiar Stranger) The Moore We Know

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Pulling up to the Moore house, Ariana looked around a little to check things over. Hopefully Conner would be along soon to get some things straightened out. The Lordess was so on the fence about Dillon’s decision. The pile of Neil in the back of the car had no further explanations to give as of yet.

She wondered what sort of debate may ensue, and hopefully all options were weighed and more evidence was found. What would posess someone to diablerize anyone other than revenge, or worse draugr?

What Ariana did know was that someone was tactful, someone was cunning, someone was patient and that someone needed to be found.

@J Powell , Conner Greyson , @Sidor Grigoriev , @Chris Wooding , @Max Heinz

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max's black sedan pulls up close to the house, the engine still idling as the thin Mekhet opens the door, steps out, and scans the area. After all the fun they'd had at the asylum, Max was understandably on edge.

He nods to the Harpy when he sees her, but doesn't approach. Best for everyone to keep their distance until everyone was here and they were all sure everyone was who they appeared to be.*

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Close behind Max stops a Mini Cooper, Chris steps out. He put on a clean jacket, so there are no ripped apart clothes visible on his upper body... which still leaves him there with bad looking jeans and some non-healed wounds.

I. Am. Hungry.

The whole trip to the Asylum hadn't been very successful for the young Mekhet, yet it would be clear he had fought for the Domain. As long as he survives it with his consciousness intact some excitement couldn't harm.

He nods to the Harpy as well, but follows Max's actions in not moving closer, sure that the man had a good reason to do so. Chris would listen tonight, and hopefully learn more about the whole situation.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor's shrouded gaze flickered as he saw Wooding and Heinz hanging back. Good. At least they were sensible enough to weigh up who everyone was.

At least, he presumed that was what they were doing. It was what he was doing.

On the other hand, he was faintly annoyed that a high ranking member of the Ordo Dracul and the Vala of the Crone had just been invited to his doorstep. The Man Within caressed his senses, whispering of the ease with which he could have avenged himself, here. On his home ground. Where the floors were already stained with the blood of the last Bishop.

Sidor wrestled it aside with all the force of conviction, and gritted his teeth. They were not going to be seeing the library, or anything of import. Open Masses would have welcomed them just as well as any other. He had long ago made his decision not to repeat the mistakes of Sverdlovsk.

He stood slightly apart from Ariana and Dillon, waiting specifically for Conner. Because the Nosferatu Bishop had been thinking. And he could not balance Dillon's decision with the man he knew. It lead to two, very simple possibilities.

That he was wrong about Dillon Connery, and had been entirely off the mark in his assessment.

Or that Dillon Connery's loyalties had been bought by Coben, or his attacker.

It was an unpleasant conclusion, one way or the other. Either he was becoming less competant in his old age, or a member of the Domain had been turned.

Guide me. I need Your aid, Almighty Lord, because I know not what I must do. Only that there is an enemy, and I must hunt.

I
    Irina

Doctor Powell stepped out of the car, and scanned the immediate surrounds of the familiar grounds. It felt good, to be back on the proverbail home turf; although she still itched to return to the Asylum and search for what they had initially gone for. It could wait, some things were more important than curiousity.

She came to a stop beside Max and Chris, and the good Doctor studied the Haunt and Ventrue a short distance away. Doctor Powell gave a quick nod to each of them, and glanced sidelong at the trunk of the car.

"I'll... grab the presents," the Haunt commented sardonically.

C
    Conner Greyson

Out of the Shadows, Conner Greyson makes his way toward Moore House. A suitcase in his hand.

Conner looks to those who waited, saying nothing and gesturing for them to come inside. They were not going to have this conversation outside.

Once everyone was inside Greyson turns, "Where is Deputy Connery (@Dillon Connery , @Wolven Pryde)?" Conner asks with an expectant but calm tone.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"Here, sir." Dillon steps forward stoically. He hadn't been hiding behind Ariana or anything, not that he could, for a number reasons, but he had been lost in thought. He still grips the bundle of ashes and clothes, hanging at his side. A soldier willing to accept the decision of his superiors with chin held high.

The Gangrel hadn't realized that there would be such a converging, but if everyone here is a trusted member of the Domain, it changes little. He had been considering all of the details that had lead him here, looking for anything that might shed some light on his actions, for the others to consider. Dillon had some discrepancies of his own, but soon came to the realization that such discussion could be seen as finger-pointing by the others.

I can't reduce myself to that. I will not.

No, what failure that may be perceived by the others, and the rest of the Domain at large, has to sit on Dillon Connery's shoulders. Regardless of how right, how necessary, his actions were, no embarrassment could be allowed to fall on the others. Better to shun one impulsive Gangrel than to risk calling the Reeve or Bishop's competence into question. He wouldn't tolerate such unfounded whispers.

Dillon's shoulders are broad. They have born much worse.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

C
    Conner Greyson

"Alright people... Fill me in. And quickly time is of the essence." Conner pulls out his phone and sends a text to Jennifer ( Seryna )

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana really did not want to start this off on a sour note, but it still needed to be addressed. As they all convened inside, she began. “Reeve Greyson, Deputy Connery found Mr. Coben. However, I will let him explain what happened, for Deputy Grigoriev and I were not present at the time.” The Lordess had never seen Conner angry, but she hoped she was not about to nonetheless.

"Dr. Powell, Mr. Heinz and Mr. Wooding, what did you find out?" The redhead said as she looked at the three who recently joined them. "Reeve Greyson, did you discover anything after we parted?" May as well start get everything on the table first.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner raised an eyebrow and turns to Doctor Powell, Mister Heinz and Mister Wooding.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread