(Down in a Hole) Updating Roxie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

The Seven Stars sits nearly vacent as the the Regent leans against a truck outside smoking a cigarrette and waiting for her gophers to arrive. She was bored and tired of this shit. They had better have found somthing or hell will rain from the fucking sky. Roxie thought as she inhaled the acrid smoke.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

I
    Irina

Adam wasted very little time in arriving at The Seven Stars. It was pointless to hang around their previous destination; if it was to be explored further it would need to be another evening when the threat of being caught snooping had died down. There is a restrained air of frustration about the Daeva that they had not been able to glean more - although, at least there was something potentially important to offer - it would have been preferable to get inside the building that little bit more.

Fate had other ideas for them, and it couldn't be helped.

He strode across the lot to where Regent Hart waited, assuming the others would follow him presently. Adam nodded politely in greeting. "Good evening," he continued on without any preamble. "A witness has led us to believe the men were searching for Jillian Malloy; unfortunately said witness has been eaten."

He refrained from commenting on how that had occured; the others had not yet had the opportunity to explain why the Frenzy had occured.

S
    Steven

onishadowolf , Joseph Hartman ( Kelreth ) Penguin have until tomorrow to join this thread.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Following Adam's Lead Susan quickly makes her way to the Seven Stars, happy to leave the scene of Castor's feast behind. Despite her eagerness to leave the area she still feels more the a little frustrated that her investigation was cut short by one kindred's lack of self control but it was far too late to worry about that now.

Making her way across the parking lot along side of Adam she finds herself slightly relieved he spoke up first. Considering how little they had found out she wasn't too sure how the Regent would take it. She considers adding something but in truth the Adam was the only one that heard The Bum speak about the groups target so she decides to remain silent for now.
    Susan Vera: Gangrel/Circle of Crone -- Status (Circle of Crone) *,Blood potency 1, Presence 2 (Cocky),

Roxie redux- Vitae 4/10, Willpower 5/5, Aspect of the predator

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

This thread is now closed to new arrivals.

"Aight, and what do they want with my toy?" Roxie asked. "She's in her kennel right now sleeping it off."

Roxie nodded to Susan, "Looks like you lost a few..."

I
    Irina

"We're not entirely certain. Simply that they were extremely angry with her, angry enough to destroy your Herd as recompense. They were organised too. Mr. Drake before I could glean more information. Do you have any idea what might have caused them to become so infuriated with her?"

He glanced sidelong at Susan, one point still unknown to him.

"What did cause him to Frenzy?"

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

Susan frowns at the question, "Well... One of the apartments reeked of blood," She curses the weak will of that damn Nosferatu for putting her in this situation. "I wanted to check it out but it seems our Haunt friend couldn't control his hunger." She shrugs, she wasn't too happy with her lack of results but things seemed out of her control. "Before I could figure anything else out I had to struggle to get him under control.
    Susan Vera: Gangrel/Circle of Crone -- Status (Circle of Crone) *,Blood potency 1, Presence 2 (Cocky),

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

"Wait wait wait, so what your telling me... is that yall barely got in the door? Is that about right?" Roxie just shook her head for a moment before lighting another cigarette and clinking shut her lighter... she was not happy. "So all you got is the word of a dead guy and a frenzied kindred. That about hit it? Seriously? Christ."

I
    Irina

"So far, yes," Adam responded frankly, but politely. Inwardly he wondered why the Hell the others had not ventured further into the building, whilst Aodh and he actually dealt with the Frenzying Haunt in any proactive sort of way. Or, better still at this point in time, bothered to update him before he called the meeting with Roxie.

He had asked, he had given them the option. The Daeva considered it would have been nice to tell him they hadn't actually cared enough to deal with more than one task at once. He ground his teeth, just once.

"From the description I got, this seemed to be a personal slight against Miss Malloy. The vagrant could not have resisted telling me the truth had he tried. I suspect it's possible she knows the attackers, or at least the reasoning behind it."

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

Part of Susan wishes she had just left Castor to the others so she could of gotten more information out of that damn building. Of course if he had been too much she would of been blamed for not coming to help with the out of control Nosferatu so she doesn't let it get to her too much as she stands before an obviously upset Roxie.

"With the commotion we didn't want to stick around." Susan says in an attempt to defend their actions though she doubts it will do much good. "We were hoping Adam's lead might just point us in the right direction."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread