Ended
Watch

SacAnime

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 11 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
    R
    Rosetta

Rosetta stiffled a gigle as Gallows makes his way away from the group. "He never knew what hit him." She winked at Ahriman.

She stood up from the bar, fixed the giant cross back on her back and grabbed her drink. She offered her free arm to Ahriman. "DnD? I haven't played since College. I would love to check it out with you."

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem would finish his drink quickly at Vaeltia's comment about twins, then give Ahriman a thoughtful look, "College? The last time I messed with dnd was high school. Maybe I should check it out again. Granted I don't imagine "

He glances to Gideon, "You up to explore the widened world within the pages? Or will you be going for the weapons of phallic compensation?"

x
    xohgr

Gideon Chuckled at the thought of a group of awakened sitting around a table playing DND. He could just picture it .oO(Mage A (fighter):ok so I am going to cut the giant’s head off with my plus 5 Vorpal sword. Mage B (D.M.): You can’t do that he is too tall. Mage A: yes I can I have strength 18, I am going o climb up him and cut off his head. Mage B: That is too unrealistic you can’t do that. Mage A: yes I can. Mage B: No you can’t do something else that is final. Mage A: I am going to summon an Abyssal Horror. Mage B: what? You’re a fighter you can’t summon an Abyssal Horror. Mage A: I am playing a fighter, but I am a Mastigos and if you don’t rule in my favor I am going to summon an Abyssal Horror. Ahhh Silly Mastigos.)

Gideon looked up with a humorous glint In his eye and said “Thank you, no. I am fine right here enjoying the scenery. You guys go have fun, I will catch up with you later.”

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

"Heh, I play some. Wanted to dm but the group that got me into it was not too found of my speaking voice. So I normally played the Mage and went with it. "
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

R
    Rosetta

Rosetta nodded. "I guess I can see how that would cause problems. But really, if you're telling a fun story, why should they care?" She walked over to one of the tables, and started looking over the books. She picked up an Eberron guide, and started leafing through it. "You know, I've only played in homebrew settings. Are these any good?"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"Ebberons all politics and intruge. I must admit its become intresting since the whole...." he waves his fingers to show hes trying to pantimiome Magic "Thing. Houses with their own agenda working against one another while being all friendly. Omens, strange prophecies. The like... I perfer forgotten relms still... but its grown on me."
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

m
    magiuspendragon

"I haven't played since the Thing," She mimicked Ahriman's wavy fingers. "I imagine it brings a new life to some of this. Do you know if any others of our community play? I might just be inspired to jump into a game..." The idea was becoming more attractive as they spoke. She had enjoyed it in college, what would be different now?

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

Hanna Harper

Salem would remain a half step back but at the mention of Eberron he smiles, "I dunno why, but that setting always called for my attention. Something about that setting..."

Salem gives a visible little shudder, "Yea. I haven't been able to do much that was all that normal since the incident either."

Salem can't seem to help himself but to gather around the table and start looking at books... after a moment, he's got a rediculous stack built up, and is handing over his credit card, "Maybe I can find a group around here..." then he looks to Ahriman, "Say... you said you wanted to DM?"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"Well... yes? I mean the lisp you get used to after a while and ..." he shrugs. Suddenly he felt a little on the spot. He had mostly thought it a pipe dream.
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

Hanna Harper

Salem smirks, and hefts his bag full of dnd books from the table, "These will need to go up to the room. But anyhow, if you run, I'll round up some players... like Rosetta here. I'm sure she can be convinced to join us."

Without giving her a chance to respond, Salem starts heading on up to the room to drop off his many new supplements.

Page 9 of 11 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread