Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem would home in on the Hotel's booze like a bloodhound, stopping only occasionally to check out a particularly strange and/or revealing costume or stall.

"Mm... giant robots are pretty awesome. But I really haven't seen anything on the Anime side of things in a long time."

As he hits the Hotel bar, he orders up his first beer and takes a seat, "As to my body painting talents... I think I've had enough of that work for one day."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman thinks.

"I am torn." he finally says. "I mean for mind-blanking fun I would chose dragon ball. For a good story? I guess XXxholic or Tsbusa resovior cronicles. "
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Or anything by CLAMP for that matter, and well FMA er... Full Metal Alchemist is a good one especially since Vic Mignogna is here. He’s the voice actor for the main character. Salem, remind me to try and get a picture with him okay.” She said following the man holding her leash.

She walks into the hotel bar and doesn’t say much but follows obediently, strutting slightly as she walked, enjoying the glances she was getting. “Okay, Salem says we’re drinking here, is that cool with you guys? I figured we could send out someone and do something in the room or whatever later.” She settled comfortably against the bar.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"I try not to drink." Ahriman says quietly.
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

x
    xohgr

On the heels of Ahriman's last comment Gideon says "yeah I don't either, I will take a doubble scotch neat please.

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem shakes his head and orders up a Long Island Ice Tea, complete with top shelf liquors.

Taking the first sip, he tosses the leash to Ahriman, "Probably shouldn't have her by the neck if I've got this. You hold onto that for me?"

He pops his neck as the others speak for a minute, relaxing into the familiarity of the barstool "Full Metal Alchemist? Sounds like fun." at Gideon's strange response he re-appraises the man, "You... what? Nevermind. Slow it down on the shots though broski. We got the whole weekend to burn. No sense in getting tore up before you've had a chance to fully enjoy the party."

As he sips the alcohol, he feels the relaxation coursing through him, and starts looking about with a wider eye, "So Rosetta... why did you pick that costume? I figured you'd be more..." Salem holds up his empty hand and gestures at her, " the conservative type."

He carefully ignores Ahriman's not drinking policy commentary. If the man didn't drink, he wasn't going to push it. He was more worried about Gideon's not normally drinking, but then ordering a double of scotch.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Ahriman, for his part, didn't yelp and juggle the leash around. It was tempting though. He was holding a leash for what amounted to a small female shaped nucelar reactor drinking alcohol. He wasn't sure he was ready for that depth of responsiblity.

Still he resisted and turned back to the bar and asked for a Shirley Temple. Now he had lied a little, he drank just fine, but when he was around mages he didn't know or trust that old paranoia sparked. It wasn't that he didn't trust the others persay, but more they were unknowns. He could trust known people who were untrust worthy to be untrust worthy but...

'Okay now your just qouting movies boy. Relax.'
    Defense -5 Speed-10

R
    Rosetta

Rosetta raises her eyebrows at Salem's comment. "Have you taken a look around? This is conservative." She rested the giant cross against the counter and ordered a Sprite. "Truth is, I like vampire stories. And this outfit had some of that flavor to it."

PRE

Gallows raised an eyebrow at what Rosetta said, but declined to comment. He had found that people tended to be a lot less entertained by vampire stories when they had had experience with the real thing. But this was neither the time nor the place.

"I'll take a bourbon, thanks," he said to the bartender. "I'd be interested in a show about alchemy...it's an art that tends to get underrepresented in fiction, from what I've seen."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Ahriman looks over and looks at a man dressed as ace.

"Mhhh doesn't he fit that type?" He says looking at the man ass. " What do you think Salem?"
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Page 7 of 11 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread