Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

"I could try to sing." Ahriman says following Salem in. "I am good at it." he grins . "But why are we singing?" He glances at rosetta.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

But it’s just a little singing, the point isn’t to be good it’s to have fun. And if you’re going to insist, Gideon, then you’re gonna have to play Simon for us.” she said, grinning madly. “Come on, everyone’s doing it.” She was standing next to him and gave him a quick hip-tap.

Before turning to Ahriman. “I’ll think about it, I’ve played a while back, but it all depends on my schedule. And we’re singing because we want the hills to live.

She kept her smile as she began to hum the opening bars to The Sound of Music.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

R
    Rosetta

Rosetta grinned. "Sure, I guess I could go for some Karaoke. It's been a while." Not since Ali, she thought. There was a touch of sadness in her smile as the memory took her.

After a moment's pause, she shook her head. "Right, so where's this at?"

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Planning for tomorrow, I don’t think they have it sectioned off yet, besides it’s getting late already.” She said with a shrug, she had picked this particular costume for the length of time she could remain painted. “Besides we aren’t nearly as prepared for spontaneous karaoke, as one would think.

The purple obrimos grinned slightly maliciously at the blond, “Besides there are anime showings going on, and it’s late enough that most of the littles are down, besides it’s still first night, we have some time.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

R
    Rosetta

Rosetta returned the grin. "Break in the newbies? I'm game." She looked around at the little group they had assembled. With Gallows gone, she was a little less worried about potential awkward. At least she didn't have to live with this crowd.

"Shall we?"

If she didn’t like anything else about Rosetta, that was step one to getting on the Obrimos’ good side. Anime was a uniter of souls apparently, even ones so different.

Okay people, I’m going to cut the scene for First Night done here, We shall pick it up again over in SacAnime Day 2 for anyone who wants to continue, or if any new people want to jump in.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
Closed Thread