WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

OOC

Vaeltia was on her way to the Radisson hotel, SacAnime was opening the VIP and preregistration in an hour or so. She had managed to buy a VIP ticket back in September, but she had won the contest to get one as well. That meant that she had two tickets, and no one to go with her.

She could always call her father, but that could make things a little awkward on the policeman. And her normal con-going friends weren’t exactly in California at the time. Instead she casually flicked through her phone, looking for anyone that might have an interest; or perhaps would just be willing to try it out.

She stopped when she saw Salem’s number. Perhaps he would be willing to go. She hit a few buttons and waited as the phone rang, As soon as she heard her voice she started.

"It’s Vaeltia, there's this Con going on, and I have an extra VIP ticket; you want in?" She asked before making a quick mumble about the possibility of scantily clad women.

His responded cautiously, apparently missing the mumbled reference, "A 'con'? Aren't those typically illegal and likely to lose you money? Or does California do things differently?"

"A convention, like a gathering."

"Oh. Uhm..." Salem glanced around at his empty apartment, then over at the incorporeal form of his Familiar, "Sure? I have the day off anyway."

"Okay, well meet me at the Radisson, in like Three hours; I might need some help with bodypaint."

"Alright sure..." Salem was already nodding and glancing at his closet, when his mind caught up to the last bit, "Wait bodypaint?!"

"Yes, Purple."

She smiled as she hung up the phone suddenly, there was no real need to get him too confused. And she could probably get him a quick costume as well. Something easy... that would still require some thought.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem stood in his garage for a moment, and pondered... the car or the bike? He'd mostly taken the car lately... it wouldn't hurt to take his bike this time he supposed. Just meant he wouldn't have his other weapons on him. Salem went and grabbed his other leather jacket, red and black helmet, and swapped his business suit for his blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

Then he grabbed his phone and texted Ahriman. He'd be damned if Vaeltia dragged him to some sort of convention had him body paint her alone.

Once he'd done that, he brought his bike to life, shoved the phone in his jacket pocket, and looked at his familiar,

"Its your choice. But I can't promise what kind of people we'll meet up with."

The familiar floats for a moment, and lifts its claw-like fingers and waves, apparently more than happy to stay at home.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman pulled up in his blue truck in front of the Hotel and parked, nearly jumping out in excitement. It had been ages since he had been to a con and to go one now was making him excited. It made him feel like a sleeper again .

He put his wallet, now bursting with what little cash he could spare, and headed towards where he had been told to meet them.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia waited outside of the hotel, sideways watching the cars arriving. She has a dark Demon Hunter shirt on under a white Leather jacket, and a short denim skirt over white hi-tops. A con badge with ‘SacAnime VIP’ written on it was clipped to her hip. When Ahriman showed up she waved him over. “Hey, You seen Salem yet?

That was when she saw the bike roll up, her eyebrows raised for a moment before whistling him over. “Oh, thanks for coming. I have a room, Number 235, here’s a card key, if you want to go shove your things up there it’s cool. I just have to go get another run of things from my car.” She spoke quickly to the other mages.

Smiled as she handed the cardkey to Salem. “I’ll get your tickets after I get up there, go ahead.” She said before sashaying off to her car.

nimbus

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

Hanna Harper

Salem shrugs, and checks his pistol under his vest then removes his helmet, and smiles at Vaeltia ( Key ) "Alright, but uhm... Am I supposed to have a costume or something? Is this like a Halloween in late winter thing? Or more like those frat parties I used to go to that require sexy costumes? Because I don't have any of those."

The dark haired man looks about at the other convention goers, taking the card and motioning to Ahriman , "Would you help her get whatever?"

With that he moves into the hotel, smiling bemusedly at the setup going on.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman nods. "got to wait for thomeone." he mutters. "then I will help her."
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia returned a short while later, a dark dufflebag slung over one shoulder, and a silver and black cylindrical shape on a thong at her hip next to her badge. “Any idea on what you’re going as?” she asked as she approached, “I mean there are only a few VIP things going on tonight, some actor meet and greets. I’m not sure if I want to go to anything like that though.

She pulled out her cellphone to check the time. “Okay, Salem we need to get you photographed, I just need to run up to the room first, which I'm cool sharing.” She looked the two gentleman. “Didn’t either of you bring anything?

nimbus

PRE

Gallows straightened his top hat, making sure that the skull and crossbones on the front were centered above his forehead. He gave his walking stick an idle twirl and stepped from side to side, sliding his shoes in front of the mirror. From what he could see, everything was in order. He was not entirely sure what he was supposed to do for this convention thing, and wasn't really familiar with anime as a genre. Still, Rosetta had asked him to go, and he couldn't really bring himself to say no. Gallows had spent enough time trying to encourage her to be social, it would be pretty hypocritical of him to not help her out when she asked him to help her go somewhere. Besides, there was safety in numbers--he knew that he would feel a lot better if he was there to help her keep an eye on things.

Besides...you never knew what sort of weirdos might show up to these things...thought Gallows as he straightened the voodoo charms on his necklace and made sure the feather in his hat was purple enough. Rosetta had told him he needed to dress up, so he drew on his own background. A black man with experience in voodoo, from New Orleans...he was actually glad now that he had been dragged to see The Princess and the Frog in theatres. Dr. Facliier was the perfect costume for him--he knew some practitioners in New Orleans who would pass a kidney stone seeing him dressed like this. That made it even more enjoyable.

With one last flourish of his cane and tip of his hat to the image in the mirror, Gallows left the Sanctum. Rosetta had said for him to meet her at the front of the convention center. He hoped he could find his way through the mass of fans--bracing himself, he set out for nerddom.

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

Hanna Harper

Salem would stop before he got to the doors, "Er... photographed? Why am I going to get photographed? And I don't have an answer to my question, so I don't have a costume. Unless this is like parties back in college, and then I could probably lose the shirt and keep the jacket."

After a moment, his own comment sinks in, and he turns slightly red, "Er.. uhm... I meant..." then he just shakes his head, "Nevermind, that didn't come out right." at that, he spotted Gallows, and waves at him, "Gallows! Save me!"

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Don’t worry about it, and the VIP pass requires a picture ID.” She returns to Salem before pulling out her phone. “Hold up, I think we can pull someone else in on this.” She taps out a quick text and slips her phone back into her pocket.

In other news, I can show y’all my hotel room now.” She started in the direction of the hotel.

nimbus

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread