This mood happens after the Autumn Equinox, September 2011.

The ritual was over, the room was cleaned, the offers were brought to the right place by now. Well, most of it. The Vala has kept some parts of some offerings. In the last days he had gathered all sorts of stuff, now was the day to create something, for him a good way to conclude the ritual of Autumn. Sow the seeds, and then harvest!

Okaaay, I have four black dog paws, thanks Bogdana! They look great. A snake's tongue, can't remember the exact kind but it shouldn't matter. While thinking he puts the "ingredients" from one plate to another, just to check if he has everything. He is so happy now... still. Complete cat brains, for the heck of it, but ugh, nasty shit. What is this? Ah, the backbone of the dog. Terrible thing to rip out of a body.

The Vala doesn’t think he is dishonoring those who brought an offer. Their offers are used to create life, the Goddess would give Chris life. And hell, you can say he is excited! The bloody mess is not what you'd call nice, but the Vala knows this is only getting worse, so for now he keeps smiling. As far as he knows, no other Covenant could ever accomplish what the Crone did for him through the powers of Cruac.

The other cat’s legs, lovely. And the best piece of all, the heart of a fox. Not easy to catch that creature, but it did cost him his heart so I’ll take my time spent as justified.

That goes on for a minute, lots of creatures were somehow used in this pile of organs. Chris doesn't need it all. With a bit of creativity you could easily make three new things out of it. So far the fun part. Now the ritual would begin, he takes his most beautiful ritual knife in his hands. 'Mother of monsters, Lilith, Ti'amat, Kali. Crone, I beseech you in all of your Aspects. Hear me.' That said, he makes a long cut in his thigh. He trembles from the pain he inflicts upon himself, yet he manages to not scream. 'I create... life... with dire fertility.' He takes the brains, and pushes them into his leg. A scream escapes his mouth. IT HURT. One piece done... hundred more to go.

47 minutes later

'ARGHH! Holy Mary Mother of a God!' Well, you can say a lot, but the job is almost done by now. Chris' whole upper leg lays open. Any mortal would have been bled to dead by now. At last, he puts some small pieces of black fur on top of everything, with all of his fingers trembling. Chris tries to pull his own skin over the creatures' skins, doomed to fail of course. The Vala - who is by the way forgotten what a Vala is at this point - lays back on the floor holding the knife again in both hands. He makes his blood heal his skin, to make sure his efforts would not be in vain. This organs will end up being a living creature. The wounds could be healed later.

'Just why the fuck can't I have a fucking uterus!' A deep sigh, and Chris waits to fall asleep somewhere in the coming next 5 hours. It is still completely dark outside...

To be continued