Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally remains silent as the others speak, she is rather keen on the description about Yata's personality as it sounds remarkably similar to somebody she knows. Her gaze is off to a wall and then, she realizes something. "Er... I'll be back, I got to go use the Lady's room." She admits with a blush on her face from embarrassment. She walks as quickly as she could out of the room and to find the nearest public restroom.

Hana smiles at the gesture of affection from Terri. "Thank you. Again, I really appreciate all that you guys are doing for her," she says to the redhead and then turns to the others. "I wouldn't even know where to begin to be honest...and if it wasn't for you, Yata wouldn't have much of a chance to get better."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri watched as Tally left to attend to a call of nature before wondering if there was anything she could help with. Seeing as Mr. Bates was seemingly deep in concentration, she thought it would be rude, and possibly dangerous, to interrupt. Instead, she looked to Hana once more.

"Oh, this is nothing. It seems danger is always on the horizon for us, right?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Hana lets out half a laugh. "Yeah, I guess you have a point there," she says to Terri. "Anything in particular that's been bugging you all lately?" She glances at Yata for a moment before returning her attention to Terri and Al. "You guys have done so much for my sister already, it wouldn't be honorable of me to offer my assistance in return."

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin shakes his head. "Thanks . But for me, this is for Yata. She deserves the best we can get her." Especially after I failed to help when she asked.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri grinned mischieviously.

"Well, I'd personally like to see Fairweather run out of the city. I'm betting you would too."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Hana nods at Terri's comment. "Well, I'd like to see him dead to be honest," she says in a serious tone. "Especially after what he did to Yata and Izanagi." There's a brief moment of silence as the glances at her sister. "I must redeem my family's honor," she adds.

Description

PRE

"Well, that makes two of us. He upset alot of folk around here over the last couple of years. I reckon its time to take the fight to him."

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin nods vigorously. "Yeah, he's not a good guy. He needs to go away."
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

OOC:ST Note

The patchwork girl smiles at the two Beasts, glad that they are all in agreement about Fairweather. "After all of this is over, I will help you deal with him," she says to the pair. "I will do what I can to muster whatever troops I'm able to, and we will take the battle to Orochi!" There's a certain confidence in Hana's voice as she says these words, as the Darkling finds inspiration in their shared desire to see Fairweather gone.

"I will redeem my family's honor, and together we will defeat our common enemy," she says proudly and gives the pair a nod.

As Hana finishes saying those words, Mr. Bates' eyes open as he stops flipping cards over. The Wizened turns to the group and says in a slightly agitated voice, "now! We have to do this now!" He stands up from his spot on the floor and rejoins the group, turning slightly to address Hana. "Your sister is having a dream at this moment, that we should be able to access if we act swiftly."

He turns to the rest of the group to address them all at once. "Our best option is to swear a pledge before we do this. I will guide you through the Skein, but that doesn't mean it won't be dangerous," he says with all the seriousness in the world. "We need to make sure that we take whatever precautions we can before we do this, but we cannot take too long or we will miss our opportunity."

Hana's eyes are filled with hope as Mr. Bates is speaking. Once the Wizened finishes saying his piece she nods in response. "Thank you; I will do whatever is necessary to save my sister."

Page 5 of 29 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread