Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally stands back at allows those with more experience and knowledge converse while following along. Although she does move to stand behind Al and places a comforting hand on the Swiftrunner's shoulder. Her does make a mental note to inquire about Dream pledges in the future as they seem to be an oddity among the Freehold, at least, in her way of thinking as she wouldn't want anyone to mess with her mind.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

As Terri took her seat, she listnes to the options, weighing up each quickly.

"I vote to take the safer route. I understand Yata's in danger but if we lose ourselves in there, then she is lost with us."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"If the fast way doesn't hurt her, but only might maybe hurt me, I'll do it." I'm so sorry Yata, this is how I'm going to make it up to you.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri doesn't say anything to her friend's response. She wouldn't have expected Al to say anything else.

Looks like its up to Tally to decide.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally does her best not to look uncomfortable as it seems that her decision is the tie breaker. She glances from Terri to Al and then towards the others, her thoughts awhirl but in the end, she did know her capibilities and knows her skills at combat are... lacking. "The safe route won't have us encounter any Hobs along the way I take it?" She asks the manager, looking over to him as she tries to deal with the guilt of not doing as Al would want, but knew they might need every bit of their strength for what they'll encounter within in Yata's mind.

Mr. Bates raises an eyebrow at the Hunterheart's question. "Well, you truly never know what you may encounter in a dream, especially someone else's," he says in response to her question. "We are less likely to get lost and trapped in between dreams if we use the safer route, but we may have to wait several days before we can enter her dreams; maybe even weeks."

Hana appears to be slightly distraught by the idea of having to wait that long, but she remains quiet for the time being.

Description

PRE

"What!?" Terri bursts out as Mr. Bates explained how long it may take if they went the safer route. She looked between them all. "Excuse my language, but fuck that. I change my mind. We go in fast, eh, Al?" she says, giving the Prince of Thieves a smile.

The Wizened just lets out a brief sigh, shaking his head slightly but does not say anything. After all, it was their decision and he had already agreed to help them.

"I second that! If it makes any difference," says Hana, who is obviously pleased with Terri's change of heart. The patchwork woman proceeds to look at Al-Adin and Tally, waiting to see if everyone agrees and they can get the show on the road.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin nods, his grim attitude melting away to his standard happiness.
    "Lets do it Now."
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally couldn't help but blink at the time they'd have to wait. Terri changes her mind and Hana echos said semtiments. "Ah, I've no problem with going now if everyone wants to do so, but I want to know one thing. Why would it have taken that long to access her dreams?" The Hunterheart asks curiously.

Page 3 of 29 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread