Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

In which the Harpy tries to guess...

THREADID

Martha Villiers

PRE

The week before Martha's big change

The Avalon! Ah, Martha felt at home again. She had enjoyed spending more time at the Ember. Around the excitement of the dance and the Mortals and their dramas.

But, there was something about the Avalon. She had wasted on time in re-establishing her HQ here. Doing her best to ensure there would be no more failings in security. Ever again.

Gathering her cane and hat, she smiled to herself and, placing her hat on her head, she left her book and accounts to one side for the moment and decided to pay a call on the Harpy.

Dressed in her usual long gymslip with peg leg to help, she left her blazer and satchel. Preferring her blouse and gymslip to be her main attire. Hobbling to the adjacent door, Martha leaned on her cane and carefully peeked at the door to the Harpy's Chamber to see if Ariana was at work or play.

Ariana was in her office waiting for Martha to join her. She had left a note on her door for Martha to join her when she had the opportunity. Even though they spoke to each other almost daily, a little uninterrupted girl time or business discussions was a lovely change. Instead of sitting at her desk, the Lordess sat on the small couch. She wore a black pleated skirt and a lavender blouse, and of course the black pumps that Martha got her for the holidays. She sat cross legged on the couch, waiting for the petite shadow to join her as she read through a book for some research she was doing.

Upon seeing her peek into her door, she smiled. "Come in, come in Herald Villiers." She motioned her to the couch as she put down her book. "Did you get all caught up yet this evening?"

Tiny Martha was clearly very excited at the invite and more so to see Ariana sitting so perkily. A glance to where she expected to see Ariana's legs and shoes caused visible confusion as she saw Ariana's legs and shoes were gone! A moment of bewilderment. She nodded as her mind caught up...only crossed legs...nodding meekly, her twin tails bobbed and she curtseyed. A gentle gesture. Limping inside she voiced her thanks. "Thank you, Regent-Harpy! Yes, I am all caught up for the present! I do hope you are well! I do like your blouse! Very becoming!" she praised as she hobbled over and stood by the couch.

The Lordess bowed her head and gestured to the other side of the sofa. "You may sit if you would like." She smiled, only offering since she had known Martha well enough not to tell her to sit. "Thank you, Herald Villiers. I do enjoy the many shades of purple." She chuckled.

"I believe I am caught up for the evening her, and including the work for the Bee." Nodding as she spoke. "There are so many new people as of late, it is exciting and a little concerning given our recent events."

Martha wanted to sit, but was anxious, she nodded and spent a moment in silence as she negotiated the couch. Trying very hard to sit modestly. Her gymslip falling about her peg leg in a very obvious manner. She sighed to herself. Resting her cane at her side, she turned to smile sweetly at Ariana and nodded eagerly. "Quite so, ma'am! So many new faces! Some have aleady moved on...I daresay they found the Domain not to their liking...but some have stayed! Some seem most eager!" another happy nod. She stole a glance to Ariana's legs.

"I do not understand what is not to like." Ariana shook her head with a confused look. Her hand made a small gesture of surrender. "Our Domain may be ran differently than others, I am aware of that much. However, His Grace's laws are easy enough to follow. Then again, some of the others may have been nomadic. This is perfectly reasonable, but I do wish they would state that from the beginning."

Smiling to Martha she added. "Those that have stayed are so far fairly decent. Hopefully at Court I will be able to meet them all." Although she may have seen a few here and there in passing while out, one could never be too sure anymore. "What other things have been going on, aside from Domain activities?" Ariana's eyebrow raised curiously with a delightful grin.

Martha was listening with excited eyes. Attentibe and nodding. At the invite to speak she reached out an excited hand...all fluttering hand gestures. "Oh, ma'am! I have some exciting news, ma'am! Do please see if you can guess what it is!" she asks, all innocent and playful. Wide eyes full of excited fun.

Ariana blinked rapidly as Martha seemed to light up with excitement. "Let me see." She looked over Martha for a moment. "Now, these are just random guesses. You caught me off guard." She chuckled a little and her hand went to her lips and her fingertips pressed for a moment before she spoke. "You are getting a new hat." Her hand waved in dismissal. "Oh, you are taking a trip somewhere." Her hand made a small horizontal chopping motion. "No, you took out stock in Jimmy Choo!?" Nodding, wondering if she may have gotten it right on her last guess.

With each passing guess Martha giggles with playful glee more. Her peg leg waggles too. Hand flutter as she prepares to applaud the correct guess. "No! No, silly! Though they all sound truly splendid fun!" she teases with obvious good humour, "No! I..." and she leans to confidentially share the news with a guarded hand shielded whisper, as if sharing a naughty secret in a midnight dormitory, "I went to see Doctor Powell...I am to be fitted with a new leg this week, ma'am!" she squeals softly as she finishes her admission. All wide eyed, she leans back to smile.

Her jaw dropped and her eyes got wide. "Oh, that is marvelous!" She exclaimed in a whisper. Which may have sounded like a librarian yelling. "I do not know much about prosthetic, what sort will it be?" Ariana said continuing in a hushed tone. "Will you be able to take the stairs with it?" She asked entirely interested, as she knew how much of a challenge it was to Martha.

"Ah!" she begins, all excited, her peg leg waggling as she talks. The vivid scent of lavender obvious as she was so close, "It shall be a C-Leg! The very latest thing! Such a modern device! I shall be able to take stairs with much more ease! The leg will contain a micro-computing device which actually analyses my gait and anticipates it! Imagine!" she asks, all wide eyed, "I shall be able to climb stairs so much easier! I shall be able to run! I shall be able to sit! I shall be able to wear a pair of shoes!" she squeals, all sweetly wide eyed. Playing with her twin tails once her fluttering hands have stopped as her talk pauses.

Ariana was still astonished at all of this. "I am not going to pretend to know anything about medicine. It is so amazing that technology has come this far." She watched Martha's continued excitement. "Will there be anything you cannot do?" Ariana asked still trying to process all the information. "Oh, will you be able to wear a pair of heels and walk comfortably?" She then added. "Will you be after my shoes now?" She winked playfully.

Martha laughs brightly at Ariana's teasing, her excitement still vivid and, if anything, mounting! Martha smiles. "I might be after your shoes, ma'am! Indeed! The only thing I shall not be able to do is swim...I can now do anything!" she seems fully and utterly determined to be unbeaten. Her fluttering hands come to rest to stop her peg leg waggling. A happy smile. "I shall not be defeated! The robotic C-Leg, ma'am...it is a thing of wonder! A thing of the Future! It offers simply so many exciting opportunities! I cannot wait to go jogging! Might I please come with you, ma'am, when you jog next?" she asks, all wide eyed. She begns to rub at her maimed thigh, all wide eyed as she watches Ariana with a sweet smile of excitement.

"Well, you can certainly swim without it anyway." Grinning as Martha's excitement continued. "Of course you can join me. While it is not necessary to go jogging, I do enjoy it just for fun." And my favorite place to eat. Ariana thought but she left out the detail. "Although, we will still need to make sure our two Deputies are with us." She snickered with a smile. Then she suddenly thought of another thing Martha would be able to do. "You will be able to dance with ease now as well. Perhaps you could even take dance lessons." She said grinning with interest.

Martha nods and smiles. Her twin tails wobble. Wide eyed, she is in full enthusiasm. As Ariana mentions the dance, one hand trembles and hurries to her dainty lips to stiffle a choking sob and another, melodramatically in the manner of her youth, reaches out to tremblingly touch Ariana as she stiffles the sob, she nods. "Oh...oh indeed..." the very thought seems to make her shudder with some shiver down her spine.

Ariana's head moved back on her neck a moment, confused at the certain change in mood. "Miss Villiers, what it is? Or is it a joyful sadness that has overcome you?" She takes Martha's small hand in hers hoping to console what ever may be going on.

Martha's hand gently holds her friend's, tenderly, wide eyed. She edges closer to Ariana to accept the comforting hand. She stiffles the sobs, but it's close. "Oh...not tears of sorrow, miss...rather...I...I am overjoyed...to dance would be such a thrill!" she gasps, "I didn't mean to cause a fuss." her free hand flutters. "Would you come with me please, miss? To Mrs Nutkins' dancehall to study? Not tonight!" she gasps, "but soon?" all eager, her mood returning, but she is clearly excitable. Watching Ariana with wide eyes. Her free hand now clasps about Ariana's to emphasise her words and joy with Ariana.

There was a part of Ariana that could entirely empathize with dancing that Martha was conveying. Having been heavily persuaded to be a journalist and not long after the event of her sister. "I would love to do such a thing." The Lordess moved in a little and gave Martha a gentle hug at her shoulders. She pulled back a little with a bright smile. "Perhaps you learning some steps, and myself revitalizing old techniques would be a wonderful evening." Ariana relaxed back a little more yet still close to the petite shadow. "Now, the question is. Shall we go by ourselves or take partners with us?" She moved her shoulders in a shrug of anxious anticipation and chuckled softly. "This will be delightful." Ariana was also sure this was the woman who owned Treetop Fashions, where a very different shadow bought her a few dresses. "How exciting it will be that you will have your new leg just in time for our February Court."

The hug made Martha fall happily quiet. Joining in the moment of contact she actually sighs. Nodding gently. "I should wish to go with you, Miss! Perhaps our bodyguards can act as partners!" she smiles at the fun of it all, nodding with wobbling twin tails and wide eyes. "I confess, miss, I am greatly excited to be wearing the leg for Court!" she holds Ariana's hand gently and presses it equally gently to her chest to show her excitement. Her scents rich with lavender and minty toothpaste. She wanted to ask and say more, but falls quiet, hesitating as she realised she was enthusing a great deal, she shares a bashful look to Ariana.

Martha's slow happy calm was also perplexing, although she may be in the same state herself. "A requiem changing event like this is something of great excitement. There is no need to hold back, at least for me." The Lordess smiled reassuringly as she took her hand back down to lap level and squeezed it softly. She did indeed feel the shadow's excitement, and continued joyfully. "I am certain our bodyguards would not have an issue with this at all. They both seem to enjoy dancing. I have danced with Deputy Rayner on a few occasions." In the closeness between the two kindred, Ariana's own perfume of a particular Dior could be sensed. Although, the Mekhet may have been able pick up on it from time to time.

Martha was quiet as she listened. Lulled by Ariana's reassurances and scent. Nodding gently as talk turned to a Requiem changing event, this brought more nodding. The twin tails bobbed. Smiling as it seems Deputy Rayner was multi-talented. "I say! That's a bit of luck, isn't it!" she exclaims, her English accent precise in diction as she enthuses about the dancing. "I don't mind admitting, ma'am, I had begun to doubt if I would...dance...well...after my old leg broke...Senor Reyes offered to make a replacement leg of wood...and that shall be splendid: a thing of beauty! But these C-Legs...they are altogether quite something! Computer calculators and devices within them learn how you walk! Imagine!" she giggles as she explains. "I daresay such adept machines can learn how to waltz too!" another happy smile as she looks to Ariana, dreaming of pirouettes and arabesques.

"Such a fine tune C-leg sounds as if it will last for quite some time. I should think you would not have to worry about it breaking. I am sure Deputy Reyes made a fine one as well. I think he would understand not using it given this will make you fully mobile." Smiling as she spoke, hoping to ease any guilt she may have had. "Waltz?" She questioned playfully. "I bet you will be able to Samba at some point." Her head turned slightly as she pondered. "I would assume that it would learn how you dance as well. Oh, and perhaps we will be able to go roller skating in the future too." Her eyes bright to the excitement.

Talk of the Samba impressed Martha and she was about to mention something when the thoughts of the roller skating overtook matters. Martha gasped and clapped her hands in fluttering glee at the thought. "Goodness! Yes, ma'am!" Wide blue eyes bright with equal excitement. "I daresay you will turn heads as they see your hair whipping out behind...so bold, miss! How fast can modern skates take you?" she offers with a gasp as the image held her attention.

"Well in New York, I ice skated far more than roller skated." She laughed a little. "So I am unsure how fast I could possibly go. I think I would be worried about falling versus my speed for skating at first." Ariana fluffed her hair a little and winked to Martha. "Well, perhaps I shall put it back so it does not cause such a stir." Her head nodded to the petite shadow. "Your two pony tails may bounce quite nicely in the rink as well."

Martha smiled. She joined in the fun with Ariana's hair and fluffed her own twin tails to play along. She fell silent a moment as she tried to picture the gliding across the rink. The rush of air. The stable motion. The speed!

After a moment of wistful fantasy she smiled to Ariana and nodded again. "Thank you, miss! Goodness me! There is so much to! So many things to do now!" she seems quite breathless with the scope of activity considered in the last few moments. She makes a fanning gesture with a dainty hand as if quite hot from all the excitement. "It really is most vexing to consider which we might engage with first and foremost! Did you have anything, ma'am, that you wish to try...but have not yet done so? Some activity of a sporting or playful nature we may try together?" she asks, all wide eyed, still fanning herself with a hand.

"Well, you will be able to do almost anything now." She watched the excited shadow motion for air. It was very cute to see her so excited. Ariana had no idea how long she had been missing the leg, but her emotions at such an event may have hinted at a relatively long time. "There is nothing in particular that comes to mind at the moment." The Lordess patted Martha's hand with the other. "What about you? What would you like to do first? Is there anything you have always wanted to do?" Her eyes bright with enthusiasm for Martha.

Martha seems surprised that Ariana has no ambition that comes to mind, she blinks...pauses and at been asked her question smiles and nods. Counting off the items on a dainty hand with eager actions: "Well, miss: to learn to surf...that looks to be enormous fun...roller skate...study the ballet all the more carefully! Then there is jogging...dancing...Parkour...and not forgetting our Urban Exploring!" she enthuses, a brightness in her voice.

"Parkour. I believe I remember you following Mr. Russell around the park not long ago as he did a little of it." Ariana mentioned as she thought back. "Well, whatever it is you want to do first for an outing we certainly can." She raised her hand for a moment. "Although, if you are not supposed to immerse the C-leg, I think perhaps you might want to check on the surfing portion." She paused and titled her head. "I did want to try skiing some day. But I think the slopes are closed after dark."

"Skiing?" she says, as if the thought never occured to her at all, "Oh...perhaps we might try one of those indoor slope places?" she offers, interested in the idea, but clearly uncertain if it would have the same thrill as speeding down a mountain. Her hands flutter a moment before playing with a twin tail.

"We will certainly put that on the list of things to research." Ariana nodded to Martha and changed the crossing of her legs. "It seems as if we have some work to do. Well, work for the intent of enjoyment." She moved her hair back over her shoulders, and smiled. "And I am sure your dance card may be full at Official courts." She winked to the petite shadow.

Martha smiled and watched as Ariana's elegant legs were moved. She watched them with careful attention so she missed the movement of Ariana's hair. Looking up as there was mention of the dance card. This is too much. Martha bashfully looks down. She'd be blushing if she were mortal.

It was fairly clear something may have been on Martha's mind as she looked up then down again without saying a word. "Is something wrong, Herald Villiers?" She asked with concern.

"Oh..." she offers quickly to reassure, "Thank you, Regent-Harpy! No...I am well...it was a kind thing to say: about the dance card! Thank you!" she giggles bashfully. "It would be a fine thing for there to be more dancing at the Court." she nods, smiling, reaching out a friendly hand again.

"You are certainly welcome." The Lordess said, pleased with Martha's giggle and took her hand again. "I could not agree more. I believe mixing a little business with pleasure would be acceptable, do you think?" Ariana looked to Martha curiously. "Perhaps more discussions should be done whilst dancing." She put her other hand to her lips and tapped them for a moment while she thought. "What do you think?" She chuckled softly awaiting her reply.

It was a hard one to call. She had seen the Prince enjoy a dance at Court before. But would he welcome it all the time? Martha smiled as she gave the matter more thought. No easy reply presented itself. "Well, I daresay we should allow for the opportunity at the very least! Dancing is very courtly, afterall. I suspect, if the dancing retains decorum, there should be few complaints." a timid smile. Another gentle play with a twin tail as she studied Ariana's sleek legs once more.

After been lost in thought a moment, Martha smiled again, "I wonder, Regent-Harpy, what other themes and modes might you suggest we entertain for Court? Perhaps not immediately, but soon." another happy smile.

Ariana nodded in pleased agreement about dancing for court. Then she turned for a moment to think, and then her head regained it’s gaze to Martha. “From what I understand, I am sure Disco is out. It seems that many want to forget that era. But the 60’s had some unique costume and themes from what I have read. Secret agents, Woodstock and Go Go dancing sounds quite intriguing. I mean, what woman does not appreciate short skirts and tall boots?” Ariana chuckled with a wink.

Her hand gently raised up to make another suggestion. “I do think period eras are marvelous too. Although, it is hard to say how well received they would be. Victorian and Renaissance always seem to be quite popular as well as Arthurian which could also be lovely. But I will say I am not a fan of colonial, it seems so… drab.” She remarked with a slightly winced disproval. "What are your thoughts? Is there anything you ever wanted to see?"

Martha listened and smiled with bright attention. Nodding at the mention of short skirts, she giggled at the wink and returned one of her own. Unused to the gesture, hers was somewhat exaggerated. A happy smile to the mention of other costumes, but her attentions were very much on the 1960s until the mention of the drab Colonial Period. For Martha the Colonial Period meant a very different thing in her jargon altogether. Blinking as she wondered why Ariana winced. She paused and toyed with launching into a spirited defence and extemoporised seminar on the British Empire and Imperial Expansion 1857-1939. Just as she was about to do so, she caught her breath. Colonial, she realised might mean the early 17th Century settlers...her righteous indignation was swiftly converted to a shy giggle. "oh...I see! Indeed! Go Go dancers!" she repeated. "You would look simply so splendid in such a skirt and boots, ma'am!" she takes the opportunity to cast another look to Ariana's legs. Looking back to Ariana with wide eyes. "I do so enjoy the modes of the 1950's, ma'am...what about Alice in Wonderland...or fairy tale characters? Cartoon characters from the large scale distributed mass media...? Animals? or...Science Fiction!" she enthused. ideas were coming to her now. The latter really seemed to catch her imagination. She smiled sweetly and brightly.

It seemed to be a mix of playful and prestigious as Martha and Ariana shared their thoughts and ideas. "Fairy tales, now that may be interesting. Considering there are so many being revised for the movie theatres as of late. I am sure costumes or themed decor would not be hard to find." She smiled with a playful shrug. "I am not entirely sure about animals though." Ariana laughed a little. "I could see that getting a little wild." There was a brief thought of some residents of the Domain taking things a little too far.

"The 50's genre may be of interest too." She nodded in agreement. "What sort of Science Fiction were you thinking?" The Lordess pondered with Martha.

The worry over the animals was well noted and Martha nodeed. She nodded at the query too. "Well, therein lies the beauty of it all, ma'am: it is so broad! But, I do have a soft spot for roaring space adventure!" she giggles, all wide eyed. "Though, not entirely at the expense of more serious SF." another happy smile. "Forbidden Planet! Star Wars!" she enthuses.

"Well the popularity of these space and other worlds never ceases. There are many subcultures involved as well. Something I have been studying as of late." Ariana's mortal family was refined enough that sometimes she felt a little out of place. Not that it ever stopped her curiosity. "I have not watched Forbidden Planet, but it sounds like something bold and exotic." Laughing to Martha. "There are so many possibilities, I would think it would be difficult to narrow it down. I wonder how well received some of it may be? There are so many of us from different areas of the world." Although in this day and age, it was harder and harder to go without offending someone.

As Ariana talks of Space and Other Worlds Martha grews obviously excitedly restless and plays with her twin tails. Watching Ariana with wide, excited, eyes. Nodding. "Indeed!" at the mention of the cultural and ethnic mix of the Domain Martha nods again. "Oh...oh, I daresay, miss! I am so used to the cosmopolitan life of Empire that, quite honestly, I barely noticed the mix: it all seemed so ordinary!" she offers a happy giggle and smile. "Though, of course, one wouldn't wish to give offence to anyone at all! Least of all by reckless action and thoughtless words."

At this Martha falls happily quiet to give each other time to reflect on their busy conversation so far. She wanted to spend a moment of calm recollection on Empire too. She began to gently rub at her peg leg. Sweetly smiling as she does so to Ariana.

"If you wish, ma'am, I would be happy to share time with you watching the motion picture show: Forbidden Planet. It came highly recommended to me by a gent I know who works at a local comic store. I was not disappointed." she offers a smile.

Watching Martha’s animation while they spoke was always enjoying to watch. Ariana smiled pleasingly while she spoke. “Well being a journalist, I seem to always be aware of that while writing or doing anything. Political correctness is something I always have to keep in mind. However, I think we have a beautiful blend. It is fascinating and so interesting to hear where they have been.” The Lordess said as she also thought of those who were gone.

The petite shadows invitation was welcomed with a grin. “Of course, I would love to see that some time.” Ariana nodded and thought it may also help with some of her other research as well. “We can just put it on our list of things to do along with the adventures with your new leg.” Which the she thought was a priority over the movie, at least in her opinion.

Martha nods, twin tails bob. Her hand is busy rubbing at her peg leg. She is whole hearted supporting Ariana as she talks about the diversity of the Domain. "I quite agree, ma'am! Such diversity, such richness of experience: it is a strength! A thing to be honoured. I shall do all I can to welcome all who come in Peace: without distinction to creed or race."

As talk turned to the movie and leg she giggled happily. "Adventures with a new leg!" she repeats happily, playfully. Her hands leave rubbing at her peg leg a moment to flutter merrily, "Goodness! I do like the sound of that!" wide eyed. She pauses and gathers her thoughts a moment. Studies Ariana's legs again, then looks to her friend once more, "I should very much wish to hope to go shopping with you, ma'am, if I may please...your sense of style is impressive to me. You seem to know just how to wear a dress so well. Even if we do not wear the Go-Go dresses at Court, I should very much hope we might at least explore them, ma'am." she says quietly, timidly. Wide eyes show her words are sincere in their praise.

Ariana thought Martha’s eyes almost sparkled as she spoke of the new leg. Her own eyes perked up a little. “Why thank you, Herald Villiers. That is quite flattering. Although,” She chuckled playfully, “may I ask what you are referring to when you say ‘just how to wear a dress so well’?” She smiled with curiosity.

“And of course we can look at Go-Go dresses or other types of costumes. I believe there are some year round costume shops in town. We can certainly investigate them.” The Lordess mentioned to the petite shadow. “I do hope our escorts will be as entertained as we will be.” She laughed shook her head and quickly raised a hand when she thought. "Maybe the stores will have a few other genres we could try on too."
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods with huge and clear excitement. All eager, she claps her dainty hands in glee. "Oh, indeed, ma'am! I should welcome that shopping expedition with great joy!" she smiles and pauses to clap again, "I was referring to your beauty and natural possession of style! Everything you wear emphasises your beauty and your style...it just seems so...natural...so effrotless! I am always most impressed, ma'am!" she smiles. Her words sincere...she sneaks a longer look to Ariana's sleek, well toned legs, before looking back to her friend with wide eyes.

The Lordess was nothing but gracious in her facial expressions as Martha spoke. "Thank you again. I will admit, when I first moved to Sacramento I was not entirely a fan of shopping." She leaned in and put her hand up to her mouth while she whispered. "Felix did a wonderful job at assisting me with a few things at first." Pulling herself back into her postured position. "And, I believe I was a quick learner." She smiled with an accidental wink. "You let me know when we should go perusing the stores, and I will check my schedule."

Martha smiles and nods with eagerness. "Oh, how splendid!" she offers. Folding her hands in her lap, one hand soon finds itself rubbing at her peg leg again. Attentive eyes upon Ariana. Twin tails wobble. Martha missed having a maid, but had grown used to self reliance over the years. She spent a few moments in contemplation at the fate of her maid. Her wide eyed look changing to one of happiness again, "I shall be at the mercy of your schedule!" she offers happily. A giggle at the wink. Her mind busy with thoughts of Go Go dresses, maids, Space travel...her hand rubbed at her peg leg still.

"It is all very exciting!" she offers with a sincere smile. Her hands flutter again.

"Yes it is indeed Herald Villiers." Ariana said happily. Thankfully her position at the paper as of late gave her a little more free time in the evenings for extra curricular activities. "I believe I should begin my evening reviews for work though." She said a little reluctantly. "But we have much to research and plan ahead, do we not?" She asked the petite shadow.

Martha nods, clearly sad their meeting seems at an end, she nods with wide eyes. "Yes, ma'am!" a bright reply. She struggles to stand and dips a curtsey to the Regent-Harpy. "We do indeed! Please, ma'am, if I can help with your work in anyway...do not hesitate to call on me!" she smiles. Her words sincere.

Ariana rose with Martha and nodded with a bow of her head. "Oh, I certainly will." She smiled as she walked her to the door. "And if you need my assistance with anything, please do let me know. Have a wonderful evening, I look forward to our future plans." The Lordess said with sincerity as she watched Martha go back to her office.

[[OOC: this took place a week before Martha received her new leg.]]
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Closed Thread