Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Security Detailing (Private)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Surely he must be kidding, right? Ariana thought even though he sounded sincere. A smile moved over her lips and she shook her head a little. “Well of course I have seen what goes on at clubs. I have attended such functions at various venues on occasion, and you are correct. Some of it was appalling.” She certainly preferred a couples dance to the abhorrent grinding solo dancing she had seen. "I am glad I bring you delight in some way, despite your duties." An accidental wink fluttered over an eye.

The Lordess moved from the desk, to the Deava and stood not far from him. “Well normally, they do not ask questions. If they do, they usually forget all too quickly.” Ariana laughed a little as she took a step closer. “You know, when one uses the phrase boy-toy it usually implies that something else may be going on.” Her fingers slipped along his tie as she adjusted for no reason at all and patted his chest gently. “Since that is not really conceivable…” Her voice trailed, not wanting to state the obvious fact of his sexual preference.

Lance takes Ariana's hand touching his chest and gently brings it to his lips. "I enjoy everything about men, the way they feel, the way they look, they way they smell and sound and taste. I also enjoy you, Harpy Donovan. So many Kindred let time harden them to the world, because the world is a hard place. You stand against that. I will not push anything, but if you ever wish to pass an evening in something other than dance or conversation, I would not only be happy to oblige you, I'd be honored."
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

A
    Ariana Donovan

If Lance only knew how difficult it was to smile through her time in New York. How she had to pretend that there was no monster watching her every move and one slip up would be a night of hell. Yet a smile concealed so many things...

Ariana’s eyes lit up slightly, surprised by his lips to her hand. “Sometimes a dash of perseverance goes a long way through hard times.” She did not pull her hand away while continuing. Though she could not argue about enjoying men. “I would like that. However, could I have a hint as to what you had in mind?” She asked, entirely intrigued. Her question was not trying to be naïve, but more so trying to figure out what the something other meant. Her blue eyes looked up to him, as if searching through some expression for further meaning.

"If you liked, I would kiss you." He kisses her hand again to demonstrate. "Maybe I would start here, on your fingers. Or where your shoulder meets the neck. Perhaps your toes. I'm a spontaneous sort of fellow." He looks her in the eyes as he continues. "While I kiss and nibble my way up and down and across your body, I'd whisper to you, telling you how beautiful you are. I'd tease you to the edge and back, with my mouth and my hands..."

Once more he kisses the hand of the mesmerizing Lordess. "For a start."
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

A
    Ariana Donovan

The words painted enough of a description that she could nearly feel the sensation on her skin. The kissing of her hand only heightened the situation. Although, she was still a bit bewildered at the situation, considering. Her lips had parted in a semi smile, nearly jaw dropped expression.

It was very rare for the Harpy to be speechless. “I…” Biting her lip, at a loss for words momentarily. “I think that would be quite wonderful.” Her shoulders curled in a little as a small laugh surfaced. “Well, for a beginning, of course.” She looked up, placing a hand on Lance's shoulder and stood on her toes for a mock secret. “And that was quite the hint.” She winked, regardless that it was beyond a hint. “I believe I will look forward to that evening.” Ariana’s face was not probably not far from his, as she spoke; still smiling and still a little surprised.

There were only two things were as alluring as this, and one of them was blood.

"You need only to ask." He lightly squeezes her hand before releasing it. "Of course, we could always use a date to mask hunting, if you'd enjoy that sort of thing. I know several clubs where flocks of unbearably handsome men like to gather"

He nods his head at a suggestion she offered some time before the conversation got side tracked. "I will take your advice however. Once I have something more than just an apology, I'll arrange a sit down with Reeve Greyson to discuss things. I had been thinking of leveraging the experience in body-guarding you into some kind of security firm as an extremely long term goal. Do you think he would like to hear about it?"

A
    Ariana Donovan

“I will hold you to that.” Her eyes smiling as Ariana squeezed his hand back before releasing her hand. She had thought for an inkling of a moment that there may be slight proof of what was to come when she had moved to whisper. Yet, Lance's sincerity was proof enough. “You mean there are not enough of those throughout our Society already?” Ariana laughed gently with a wink. Considering she was standing before one, Lance may be right. It could be unbearable.

Ariana looked as if she had recalled something and moved to walk behind her desk. “In regards to your security firm, I may have something that could help you.” Ariana opened her briefcase taking out two business card holders and started flipping through them. “Here we are.” She stopped at a particular card, then moved back around the desk to hand it to Lance. “I believe they just opened, and may be looking for new employees, so to speak.” The card read A&N Security with the phone number and address located below. “Perhaps the Reeve may like to hear about this endeavor.” The Lordess nodded with encouragement.

"Hey hey now, let's not put words in my mouth." Lance wags his finger at the Ventrue with a smile. "Sometimes it's nice to get more than a bite, or watch someone else do it."

He takes the offered card, more than a little baffled. "I.. see. I'll investigate it on my own time then." He places it in a pocket after looking the card over, flipping it over, looking at that side and then checking the front side once more. "And I'll bring my plans up with the Reeve when I meet with him." He gestures to the Harpy's desk. "If we had the time, I had a number of technical questions I wanted to ask, to make sure I fill in any gaps, if you don't mind."

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana laughed a little and fluttered her eyes as she was mock sarcastic. “What would you like me to put in your mouth?” It may have been a little more flirty than usually for her, but it was too hard to let it slide by. Her tongue unconsciously flicked over an incisor as he mentioned bit. “I fully agree, I do love a good bite." Her hand moved in a quick gesture as a side note. "And voyeurism does have its moments.”

Back to the compartmentalizing I see. She still held a smirk, but now understood his reasoning as she nodded. The Lordess sat on the front of the desk, crossing her legs and gestured to the seat in front of her. Maybe removing the barrier of the desk did not have meaning for others, but it did for her. “I am sure that Reeve Greyson will enjoy hearing your plans.” Ariana smiled, giving him her full attention. Although he had it already. “Of course, you may certainly ask. I appreciate it your diligence as well.”

"Oh, is that how it's going to be?" Lance says with a cheeky grin and a raised eyebrow. "If I'd have known you'd tease me in such a manner, I'd had said something sooner." He moves in next to her, leaning against her desk as well. He looks down at her and smiles. "Well first, I needed to ask..."

Continued elsewhere

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.