Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris nods to Ariana, 'I have no problems in experiencing some pain, it makes you appreciate the times you're not in pain. I'm grateful that you give me some advise,' that I appear to be worthy of the elite's attention after all, 'although it is funny to note that I've always been taught the exact opposite. If you always keep doing things you're familiar with, you'll hardly be able to make any progress in your life. There is a risk of... Tribulation, but that's all worth it.' Oh, Chris feels confident enough to even make a slight wink to the Harpy.

Then Conner approaches them. Is the show over? Surely he hadn't forgotten to release Lance. 'Oh I'm certainly enjoying the show Mr Greyson. Participating is a different matter though.' A short glance to Dillon, he adds with a laugh: 'I'd rather not be on the fence, I'm not sure to whatever fetish that is related to. I think I might find pleasure in a flogger though, just as something new to experience.'

Of course, there would be plenty of occasions, thus his voice doesn't imply he wants it now.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Lance has to bite down on his lip, hard to keep from squirming at the feel of the wheel going over his skin. The difference in sensation when someone is pushing it hard enough to cause pain and then gently is more dramatic than he would have guessed.

When the metal taps his mouth, he opens it - intuiting what's going to happen next. When his mouth is closed around the device, he explores the shape of it with his tongue, updating the mental image he had put together of the device. He had gotten it mostly correct, it was blunter than he thought, the wheel was smaller.

He keeps himself taut, but the muscles are starting to burn now. It's not unpleasant though, not at all. And if it gets unbearable, if the muscle damage gets too much, he can always heal with a simple flex of his natural abilities.
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Martha Villiers

PRE

She held Dillon's hand tight. She wanted reassurance for something from him and found herself disappointed his attentions were held elsewhere.

Martha sat and watched with wide eyes as Lance allowed himself to be the subject of torment. She tried to calculate the pain. Blinking, she gripped at the knee joint of her C-Leg once more and began to feel she needed some space to breathe.

Turning to Dillon she wants to ask to be excused, but...hesitates and then doesn't. Sitting there she watched Lance...his body...the water and the effect it had on him...and his appearance...and...tried to think about how pain can transform...not just physically, but the mental alterations and adjustments. Yes...it must transform...build...not destroy...do not surrender to it...

...she still needed some space to breathe.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor shrugged, almost languidly. It was an unusual movement for him, although not something particularly noticable unless the individual had become extremely well acquainted with his movements. To those who did know the Nosferatu Bishop that well, there was something just that bit too animated about it. As though there had been, for a moment, a very small bend in his rigidity.

Then it was gone, leaving only the question of whether it had really been there at all.

"As long as Mr. Rayner's enjoying himself, I suspect the crowd will. Initiating the new department members?"
    Sidor replied to Conner, glancing sidelong at Martha beneath the mask. Her entire demeanor screamed discomfort. Like a child that had accidentally walked into an operating theatre and would never forget the image of the human being opened in front of them.

If you will not, let me. Give into me...
    the voice of the Man Within purred, and he was as loud as if he were stood just behind the Nosferatu. At that moment, Sidor knew, he could have just stepped back and let go.

No. That indulgance could never be permitted, not fully. Rarely, he allowed it to surface, when the Domain needed the talents of that monster. But the strength of that desire clawed at him, no matter how hard he slammed it back. It was as if he were spitting at a thunderstorm, in futile defiance of what would come.

But not today. Inevitable, yes, but every moment would be bought hard.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon, used to Martha having bouts of shyness, doesn't realize the depth of her discomfort until she turns to him. The silence, the wide eyes, the tight grip on his hand... Her assigned guardian is aware of the instinct to protect his charge from distress, be it physical or emotional, but it's more than that. They had long ago became friends.

Leaning toward her just a bit, Dillon's brow draws together just slightly, a nonverbal is everything alright? After a moment, he glances away from the table and back, giving her hand a little squeeze.

Dillon is more than willing to do the excusing for them to spare the Herald as much embarrassment as possible, but he's looking for confirmation first.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

James Calloway entered the Asylum, having heard about the rather... exotic nightspot at his Acknowledgement meeting with Dillon Connery and Martha Villiers. Wearing black jeans, a matching plain t-shirt and his signature leather motorcycle jacket, he blended in nicely with the night's crowd, the blush of life adding to his coloration so he wasn't quite so pallid. Acknowledged and pleased to be part of the community, the Gangrel moved through the press of humanity and saw a most interesting sight.

There were Beasts. They were all around. Somewhere in the press he felt a familiar hellhound screaming for blood, as well as others with that unholy Cerberus, roaring in a chorus of the Damned... and as he came into a clear space, he saw two more Beasts, roaring their vengeance. It was a scene, he knew, and he smirked. It wasn't that uncommon for vampires to do S&M, and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. However, the warrior rhinoceros within him was stampeding within its cage, screaming for blood and demanding that he will his claws into being and shred everything until no life and no Kindred remained -- only he, and a pile of the dead.

NO. He smacked the rhino on the nose and shoved it back into its cage, slamming the bars shut and mentally holding them in place while the Beast within stampeded out its little tiff in solitude.

He stood and watched the scene for a little bit, not wishing to intrude on the discussions of the city's Kindred uninvited.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana was reserved with her nod of approval to Conner. Although her eyes may have revealed that she was thoroughly enjoying herself. It was more of a relief that things did not need to be as they were back in the apple. “It is very enjoyable and far different than what I pictured.” And so incredibly erotic, to say the least! But of course, the Lordess was not about to vocalize those thoughts.

And with Chris’ rationalization, she could agree. “Yes Mr. Wooding, that is a wise way to look at things. It is back to the old clichι ‘try it, you may like it’?” She winked in return. “It appears that Mr. Rayner has found that out personally.” Softly chuckling and looking to the stage.

The Lordess was a little puzzled as to Martha’s actions, as the petite Shadow had turned to Dillon for a reason that did not seem pleasant. Knowing Martha, she would verbally express it if she wished, but for now she would wait and ask later out of respect. Then suddenly a new beast of equal strength appeared in the area. Her eyes turned to look at him, wondering who it was. The hidden growl inside was subdued as she changed the crossing of her legs. She spoke softly to the Kindred at the table. “Is anyone familiar with the gentleman who just entered?” Her eyes went to the two deputies at the table.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Curious he listens to what's said between Sidor and Conner, yet he replies to Ariana only. 'That's what it looks like indeed.' He smiles, satisfied with the evening so far.

'I don't know him, but that can easily be changed of course.' Chris looks at the new arrival, takes a step forward to attack, then stops. Better to do this the friendly way, his Beast hidden as it should be. Maybe others knew the guy, but that is no reason not to say hello. While he takes another step he gestures the man ( Lokio ) to come closer, since Chris also wants to hear if someone knows him already.

Martha leaves the impression of being all-knowing after all. Especially since I remember a certain day at Court where 'someone' used the gift of Auspex.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

C
    Conner Greyson

"Something like that Mister Grigoriev." Conner says with a nod to his friend. "Have things been going well with..." Conner turned as he felt the beast enter. "Mister Grigoriev..." Conner nods and then tilts his head toward the new arrival.

Conner looked to Dillon and then to Ariana, hoping that the Gangrel would get the message.

Conner turned and made his way back to the hanging Daeva. He picked up the last part of his bottle of water and hosed down Lance again.

"Wakey wakey eggs and bacey..."

"Indeed"

Conner stepped to the left and picked up an old friend. The Kendo stick. Many people in Conner's position would use a cane or something like that. But Conner preferred the audible snap of the bamboo lats that made up the kendo stick.

"Ooo this should be fun..."

"Indeed"

Conner was moderately gentle with this first snap of the stick. The kendo snapped a bit not leaving no welt only redness on the skin. Conner repeated with the second snap of the same strength and velocity. After the snap Conner used the tip of the stick to push the dangling body of the other kindred. Conner used the tip to slide it along Mister Rayner's cheek and then down the center line of his chest, before... THWACK! Another shot this one just below strength into the abdominal muscles of the Daeva.

Kendo

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha held fast to Dillon's hand, smiling to reassure. She was about to voice a clue to her worries when Jim arrived...swiftly followed by Ariana's question.

She watched and listened as Conner came over. Wide eyed, she fell silent as he talked...in the brief interval between his talk to Dillon and Siodr and his return to beating Lance, this was just the break Martha needed to spark her back.

Her smile returns, her gentle grip on Dillon's hand restored, "Ah!" She begins brightly, "That is Mr Jim Calloway...he's from out of town, but newly arrived here...on...secondment...and now on strength, as they say!" she frowns a moment as her Beast rattles, remembering the Acknowledgement with dismay...her eyes fall to study Ariana's sleek legs for a moment before smiling again and looking to those who asked about Jim; "I hope you'll find him good company." she offers with a careful smile. "I just hope he remembers to exhibit restraint!" she giggles, smiling to Dillon with wide eyes, her friendly demeanor is restoring. "I'm certain he means well...we should offer him a warm welcome." she smiles.

Tiny Martha was prepared to cut the new arrival some slack for the moment: there was a time and a place for punishing Jim...and the irony didn't escape her, and this probably wasn't one of them.

She winced as the sound of the shinai striking Lance's muscles caused her to study his tensing musculature in a way that made her grip Dillon's hand again. Wide eyes watch then turn away.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 7 of 11 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.