Ended
Watch

Reeve's night out, but never off

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

“Good evening Mr. Wooding. How lovely to see you again.” She smiled as she assessed the Vala. “I do enjoy that jacket, it is very becoming on you.” Her hand waved up and down a little in further appreciation. "Mr. Rayner's looks beautifully unique as well. Was it difficult to put on?" She asked to Lance.

“The last time I was here was Vanilla night I believe.” Ariana looked for a moment of clarification to Conner then returned her gaze to the other two gentleman.

“Mr. Rayner, have you been here before, or you Mr. Wooding?” She inquired. The Lordess was taking in some of the other patrons, as people filed in. She had only been in the main room so far, and was curious as to what lies behind the other walls and doorways. Even though he made a bit of a Faux Pas at court last time, she thought he was not as bad as some other individuals in the Domain.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris throws a boyish grin to Lance as he does with everybody he meets, 'It is a true pleasure to meet you.' He then listens to all the questions asked to him, and his expression visibly brightens. He seems to like all the interest, which isn't strange when you expect polite "hello's".

'My evening is great so far, thank you Mr. Greyson. This is not a regular thing to do, although I've been here before.' So far me, killing three birds with one stone! A soft laugh before he continues, 'I come here because I love to see others' their outfits, but that is usually only at themed parties. No regular nights...' Chris looks around, trying to imagine how it could actually fit the Circle's philosophy to have fetish sex. First tribulation, and after a while, you'll reach the point of enlightenment.

Yeah. David would be proud if he would hear all Chris' versions of that philosophy. 'And I must admit, I am very pleased tonight. Thank you Miss Donovan.' He looks at her dress, then at Lance again. 'You wear amazing clothes as well, if I may be so bold.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor saw Conner's gesture, and acquiesced. He moved over, a faint smile flickering over his lips at Lance's defensive posture. Good. The Prefect was taking his role seriously. He had hoped it would be the case. The Nosferatu batted aside the Beast's distant, absent urge to rip off Wooding's face with his teeth, as he too, approached. It was familiar enough that the monster in the back of his mind wasn't particularly trying hard.

"Good evening, Miss Donovan, Mr. Greyson, Mr. Rayner, Mr. Wooding," the Deputy said. His voice sounded odd through the mask, as his controlled accent echoed on the inside and became almost mechanical through the filter. "I trust you are all having a pleasant evening. What interesting costumes."

I think I might win the award for 'most elaborately done', at least.
    He thought, with his own dour brand of humour. He was in a good mood.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Good Evening Mister Grigoriev." Conner says as he turns to watch a scene.

S
    Steven

A woman was being strapped to a large black X on the center platform. The second woman, the Domme, swung a multitailed flogger in her hand as she circled the sub. The smell of the leather and the sound of the thwacking flogger filled the air.

C
    Conner Greyson

"I was wondering if there was going to be any scene's this evening." Conner says turning back to the group.

A
    Ariana Donovan

And then Ariana recognized the voice of the Russian Haunt. “Good Evening Mr. Grigoriev. How wonderful to see you.” Her smile produced an accidental wink. She knew that was such an oxymoron sometimes. Her lips pursed for a moment as she studied the mask. It was necessary for Sidor to be in the establishment with it, but she still preferred his shadows to the underwater diver. "It appears that I am surrounded by handsome gentlemen this evening." The Lordess chuckled playfully.

“Why thank you Mr. Wooding.” Ariana nodded with a pleased grin to the shadow. “And yes, you may be so bold.” She said shrugging playfully. Glancing at Lance and then to Conner she wondered out loud. “What sort of scenes do they hold here? A dark theatre of sorts, or something more?”

C
    Conner Greyson

"Scenes, Ms Donovan, are what people who enjoy the BDSM lifestyle call things like that." Conner says pointing to the two women, the Domme and Sub, as they do what they do. "It can also be called Play. In a establishment such as this someone may ask you, 'would you like to do a scene' or 'would you like to play'. Someone may say something like, 'Mister Rayner is a nice guy, we played together, or we did a scene together." Conner explains.

"But if you are around a swinger community Play is something different."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'And if someone asks you that, don't be ashamed to ask what exactly they have in mind.' Chris' tone is a little awkward, though he can laugh about it now. 'Believe me, they won't mind telling their "sub" how things need to be done.'

It is a fair warning, at least he wouldn't make that mistake a second time. Now of course he cannot know what a Harpy can have as darkest desires.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor's gaze moved over the women as Conner brought it to the group's attention. The impact of the cat-o'-nine-tails wasn't something that particularly bothered him. Nor was he interested in the two women on a physical level. He was entirely more concerned with the fact that they were doing it wrong. Careful whipping. The sort of impacts designed to leave few permanent marks, and only then, of the designer sort. A real flogging could flay skin off the back, leaving organs exposed and tissues damaged. He had seen men flogged to death before.

The Man Within rose subtly to the surface, like the caress of a lover, and whispered to him of how easy it would be to partake. How quickly he could show them the meaning of real pain, as opposed to the games that these women were playing.

It was... tempting.

Sidor thrust that temptation back into its cage, where it belonged.

"It's pleasant to be out, Miss Donovan. Work tends to keep me away,"
    the Nosferatu replied. "I was also unaware that you found these masks so appealing. Perhaps I should start wearing it to the office."

Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.