Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Civil War) Interrogating the Banshee

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Before West had even finished, the Moros is pushing the pedal down and the car picks up speed again. He takes it up to seventy. There's an itch for more speed but with so many cops converging he doesn't want to push their luck. Seventy would be just acceptable.

Narrowed eyes watch the road, flicking towards off-ramps and their connecting streets. He wasn't about to give up again.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

The ramps off the street are clear of cops, it seems that at least at the moment there isn't much traffic. You could get off at any one of them.

There is silence in the back seat and then.

"Whats the plan?" The banshee leans forward. "We aren't just leaving them there are we?" Its still framed as a question but it sounds as close to a statement as it can get.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West turned in his seat to look at their passenger.

The natural way his arm rested on the armrest between his seat and Joshua's was completely casual; the fact that there was a gun in the hand that just kind of pointed at him was entirely coincidence.

Just sometimes coincidences favored those that walked the Path of Thistle, right?

"I didn't mind not getting too... particular about details before, because I thought we were just having some fun," he said. There was a slight shrug that could have been an admission of minor negligence. Fuck it, though, he was Acanthus. Sometimes he didn't look before leaping.

"Except this has gotten a little fucking escalated, if you know what I mean. So... talk."
    Nimbus

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

The Acanthus grins and relaxes back

"You'd shoot but I won't die. I would know if I died today. Alright fine, but if boss asks you figured this out all on your lonesome. Details... you weren't there. The Holly lost the Banner. Specifically I did , my cabal had it under the rite of hospitality, but I am considered the face of the arrows and their for the Hollywood Group has lost some face. " He pauses and breaths "Alot of face."

"From what we know the seers are up to something dealing with the "fate of the nation." If I knew what that meant I would tell you, but apparently they are real interested in the civil war, and since they are dealing with mages the higher ups have a feeling they want to either make the south win... or completely wipe out the arrow in this country retroactively. "

He chuckles waving his hand.

"Because of course one stupid war would wipe us out. Seers have no common sense. Point is though the Banners in their hands and we were supposed to get it back, find out how they planned on using it, and honestly the arrow dropped the ball. Since it crossed over the line dividing us from you though they see this as a way to pass the buck and lick some wounds. Which is bull shit but who am I to argue orders. I was told prior to this to just come in, deliver the message and go back to be D.D.'ed." He shrugs.
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West didn't rise to the challenge. He'd spent months sharing a bed with an Acanthus that spent the better part of her mornings going through a personal checklist.

See. Here's the thing. No one ever Augers 'What day will I get hurt so bad I wished I died?

There were more important things going on.

"What are you talking about? What... What makes them think they can go backwards?"

Every Acanthus knew you couldn't. The only way to affect the past was...

West cleared his thoughts, focusing on the other man, waiting for the answer.
    Nimbus

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"They have a way. they nicknamed it the "Door" if the Intel is correct. They have been gathering bits of it for years. " He shakes his head. "Our intel is horrible lately, that's all we know. We were hoping you would know. " he pulls out a picture, black and white, with familiar faces all around.
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West could feel prickles on his neck and forearms as hair rose.

Going back was... going back.

He wove threads of Time into an Unveiling spell to see how old the photograph was.
    Nimbus

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

The photo, with your face looking up from under a floppy cap, is nearly 150 years old, give or take three years. Its got a few familiar faces including some people from other orders. They are all dressed in a mix matched set of uniforms and guns.

"I think you look real good in that cap Magister."
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"I work out."

West deadpanned the LMFAO line as he considered the photo. Music was second only to football, even if it the music in question felt like a polished re-do of Right Said Fred.

While his mind spun on the meaning and possibilities, he focused on the guns. Were any of them modern?
    Nimbus

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

None of them seem modern. Most of them look old. The one your holding is definitely some kind of front loading musket from WAY back when. A few of the guns are newer, but they all look like makes and models you would find in the civil war. The people you can identify as having guns and being from this time seem to be the arrows, someone who looks suspiciously like pulp, and Josh, whose gun looks strangely bent.
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread