Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"If none of the Warlocks have any pressing matters after this. I would like us to meet briefly once we are back in town. That way this can be solved and a Councilor of ours can get busy." Ariadne projects her voice so all can hear and so that she is not yelling. Looking over the crowd she wonders who else will step up and how the meeting will go. But that can wait.

She looks at the Councilors and Animus. "You all have my word as Epopt, regardless of what happens later, that you will all be informed of threats to our town that I am aware of."

Noctina would simply look at Ariadne and then speak.

"The Meeting sounds like a good idea, I will be there." She said calmly and with a smile, maybe 1 smiling face will make people feel better?
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

PRE

"Good, good. Sounds good," Joshua says to Ariadne; there doesn't seem to be any more business coming up, so he turns to the Council and says, "Tamwood and I will go first and make sure there's no one waiting over there. See you folks on the other side." He walks back to the tree where he left his coat, putting it on while he moves to Mike's side. "Sentinel. Let's go." Without checking to see if Mike was following, Joshua walks over to West and says, "We're ready to go through whenever you are, sir."

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

Mike had been silently thinking of a job as Sentinel. It was quite realistic, as he realizes who supports him. As he hears his name again he looks up.

Sentinel? Since when am I officially the Sentinel?

'Yes Councilor.' A quick nod and he follows Joshua. Could there really be a threat on the other side? You should either be a suicide terrorist or very dumb to attack the whole Consilium at once.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Toren began to stand from his seat on the grass with the other Mytagogues ( Jack O. Falley , linkrulesx10 , Penguin , Jag , Lone_Ranger , Bigpaw ). He smile and addressed them, "Well that was interesting. How about we all head out for coffee? It'll give us a chance to pick Jack's brain about the proceedings." The suggestion was quite serious despite his playful and unconcerned persona. "Come'on, I know nearly all of you like coffee," and laughed mildly as he brushed his pants down and put on his jacket again to prepare for the chilly Sacramento winter.

While the Consillium seemed divided the Myseterium Order had the potential to stay cemented in its unity, and keeping everyone informed and on the same page would benefit them all. After gauging everyone's interest he would head to the exit portal and meet them on the other side.

m
    magiuspendragon

The sun has long since set. Insects and nocturnal critters have started pawing around the edge of the group of gathering mages. The jungle itself seems to be sending the same message, it's time to go home.

West opens a portal, showing the familiar walls of Sacramento State College.

Denizen stands and dusts his jeans off, he walks over to Ariadne and extends his hand. I'm called Denizen, ma'am, I've needed to make a point to meet you. Where is it you would like for us to meet once we get back to town?

L
    LoneRanger

The tall man emerges from the meeting, and looks at Toren with a very serious face, staring at him intensely.
    fair enough, that's fine for me.
    all of a sudden a subtle smile appears.
    we cannot build all the time deep dungeons to vice, isn't it?

he moves his head with a side movement and a smile: Shall we go?
    (@Vessagon, Jag , Penguin , linkrulesx10 , Bigpaw ,@ Sphendule)

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma smiled, nodding at Toren ( Vassagon ) and Mr. Rossi ( Lone_Ranger ). "Yes, it looks like this is one for the books. However, as a Mastigos I still have some business to wrap up before I can meet with you all for coffee." He turned his attention to Noctina ( linkrulesx10 ) for a moment. "Looks like we still have another meeting to go to, huh?"

Like this one wasn't long enough...hopefully the next one will be more productive.

Aenigma winked playfully at his roomate and then began to head for the portal.

Miach

PRE

Since the meeting had been drawing to an end, Miach had moved to his fellow Mystagogues, inviting Four to join him if he wished. He gladly agreed to join them for a coffee on the other side, he wouldn't mind to get some more perspective on what had happened. Not that he was eager to remain with more Awakened, but he couldn't remain so blind as he was, for his own safety.

I'll join you at the coffeeshop, but in the meantime, I just need to quickly go and see someone.

The tall Acanthus sharply remembered Councilor Rosh's offer about cloaking, and braced himself to go to the man.

Councilor, may I have a word, please ? I'm greatly interested in both offers you made earlier, about the cloaking, and learning about Prime to help with the ley lines...

Rosh

Page 29 of 31 First ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Last
Closed Thread