Ended
Watch

Consillium VI - Panama

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 11 of 31 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
    d
    dragonfett

Rosetta stands dumbfounded as Rellim ( dragonfett ) askes his question. They...I...what? She lets the words of both Rellim and Kite wind their way through her mind. They wanted her. They barely knew her. She could feel her Daimon kicking her in the back of her mind. "Take a risk."

She takes a deep breath, looking at the two men before her. "I'm in a Cabal with Gallows. So far, it's just the two of us. But he wants to announce today that we're open to new members."

She looks at Kite ( DaveJ ) "Please, don't apologize. To answer your questions, we..." She's interrupted as Pulp Noir stands up and addresses the crowd.

She faces both of them. "We should probably take a seat. I'll introduce you to Gallows and we can discuss it later. Please, join me."

She wanders off, trying to calm her beating heart, and finds a tree root to perch herself on, leaving her a clear view of Pulp.
    Rellim silently nods and follows her to take a seat. Suddenly realizing that there were no seats other than the soft ground, Rellim suddenly didn't feel so bad about showing up to a Consilium meeting in hand me downs.

PRE

Hearing the announcement, Gallows nodded to Aenigma, Noctina, and Demise.

"I hope you'll excuse me, it looks like we need to take our places. Perhaps we can continue this conversation another time." He made his way over to stand next to Rosetta, and survey the rest of the Consilium as it gathered. This would be his first time seeing the Heirarch and all of the Councillors--he had no idea what to expect of them, other than some powerful magic for being able to produce such an elaborate setting for a meeting.

Idun

PRE

"No, there are at least three other doctors, each fresh out of the program looking to help the community." Idun admits as she returns to looking over towards Toby. "Given the neighborhood, I'd say fairly steady."

"Mine as well, although I've spent some time in one like this back during my time studying under my teacher, but that was about two years ago, I spent last year running a small clinic in a small town before my previous teacher phoning me to see if I was willing to move here." She decides to expand upon. "I didn't mind and it would keep my parents from worrying about spending my remaining days as a spinster, among other titles."

Leroy slides his gaze over the crowd as things begin to get more interesting. He sees Pulp Noir bring the meeting to order. Leroy looks curiously at the two Pulp nods to apparently they're going to be speaking today. If this isstandard procedure for this type of meeting then I have nothing to worry about. If this is the prelude to something bigger then I'll need to know who my leaders will be and even the line of succession. He sees the woman ( Ariadne ) pointed out to him at the Wind in Water the other day, from what I know of her she seems quite stable. I wonder what she'll have to speak about? He see the man, ( Animus ) he seems to be the leader of the Consilium here in Sacramento, and it is he who will receive the majority of Leroy's non-magical scrutiny. The only spell he keeps up is his mental shield, that just to keep himself honest.

Animus seems uneasy today, as if a great weight is being laid upon his shoulders. He seems confident, however and the office doesn't seem to have defeated him. Leroy hopes that he's still able to do the job, not that Denizen has any inkling about how difficult the office is.

Meeting the Concilium

Lux

PRE

Lux wasn't quite sure where the places were, but she made her way over to where Mike and Pulp had stood talking, hoping that this would be an area where their Cabal would gather. She was curious to see how the meeting would be conducting, and was mentally preparing herself just in-case she would need to adress the assembled willworkers in a quasi-officail capacity.
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma nods at Gallows and then turns to Demise ( Penguin ) and Noctina ( linkrulesx10 ) and whispers. "Let's find ourselves a place to seat, I think they are about to start soon."

Noctina nods at Aenigmas suggestion and will simply take a seat near Aenigma and/or Demise based on what ever is more convinient.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West was tempted to fish his phone out of his pocket and take a picture of Joshua Morris when the trench coat came off. It was a rare find, on the order of Tyria without a coffee beverage in hand.

His eyes moved toward Denizen as he was pointed out. Maybe he was Mastigos and been more attenuated to the portal's location and collapse. His attention shifted again, to the newer Herald and Hierach playing hot potato with Consilium MC duties, and he almost shook his head.

"Do you know all the Councilors and Order leaders?"
    he asked, glancing at Vaeltia. It was as good of a time as any to point them out.
    Nimbus

Rosh

PRE

( Ixidor ) Rosh admires the art. "Oh, of course. Just give me a call and it's done. It's great work." Rosh wishes he could add more, but Pulp calls everyone to gather up and Rosh responds, nodding to Ixidor as he leaves to find a nice patch of mud to the side of where Animus stands, facing the rest of the Consilium.

Just like if they were at the Circle, only without chairs. He tries to catch Technique 's eye to signal him to come over. Triq ( Lesingnon ) and Josh ( Jmiland1 ) have not put it together. Rosh ignores his urge to set everything straight. To tell everyone where to go. Giving orders would only bring him condemnation.

Reality is everyone will get it. They should just form up like they have in the past. Rosh settles on to simple be an example. Or hopes as much. Otherwise he'll end up standing alone.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Demise quietly goes along with Aenigma and Noctina to find a place to sit as she awaits for things to started. As she does so she keeps an eye on what others are doing curious to see how her first consillium will turn out.
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Page 11 of 31 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread