Watch

Consillium VI - Panama

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 31 of 31 First ... 21 27 28 29 30 31
    L
    LoneRanger

I look at the remaining Mystae,

mm...so, shall we go? (@Toren @Demise); I'll offer you a cuppa, beside if you need a lift for saturday, I'll have a car. You have a quite nice style in clothing this evening, Demise , if I may

Mr. Rossi comments with the usual serious face.

Denizen follows the woman to the portal, glancing casually at her butt before catching up to her and walking next to her. "I am attending Law school at the local University, I hope to become influential in the world of sleepers as well as ours. I haven't decided if I can achieve that through criminal law or corporate law." Leroy doesn't know if he should ask stuff about her or if she was merely conducting an interview, so he decided to ask her about something she mentioned previously. "Just out of curiosity, what is an Epopt? I'm afraid the one who taught me only gave me a broad view of about our society, and did not go into detail."

OOC

R
    Rosetta

Rosetta stands, brushing the dirt and bugs off her skirt. She shivers as she realizes that they were probably crawling all over her during the meeting. "Thank you for keeping me company, it was a pleasure." She says to both Rellim and Kite. "I hope to see you both at the lanes. Unfortunately, It seems I must rush off to my path meeting."

She waves at them, and then heads out through the portal.

Rosetta has exicted the scene.

Miach

PRE

"Yes sir. Here, lets trade numbers. I'm gonna text out the details of the Ley Mission, and we can set up a meeting at my office in the Hostel about further Prime studies."
    Nodding in thanks, Miach gave Rosh his number as he took the Obrimoi's.
    Thank you for your time, Councilor. I look forward to this meeting.

Reading the man's body language was rather obvious, and the Acanthus didn't want to make a burden of himself.
    If you don't mind, now, I feel like I could use some fresh air too, and I'll be on my way. Until then...

He bowed ever so slightly, and retreated toward the portal, waiting for his turn to head back to Sacramento, and his bed.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I am sure any meeting would be posted, at least, I would hope. There is always WiW, which seems to be a great place to find out information and what not.” She gives a slight frown, “That does pose a problem. I wish I knew,” glancing around at who was still there, “We could always ask around, or wait and see.” She didn’t have the right answers, but she was willing to ask and help if Idun needed.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Kite breathed deeply as he exited the portal, exhaling a sigh of intense relief as he entered the air-conditioned atmosphere of the college building. He looked like a complete disgrace – his shirt and pants were completely soaked through, his hair and face were dripping with sweat, his shoes were caked with mud, and his body was dotted with bug bites – but he managed to make it through. Not waiting a second longer than necessary, Kite closed his eyes tightly and immediately went to willworking, sensing any toxins or diseases that had entered his system and neutralizing them. Then, he forced his body to respond appropriately to the various insect bites and stings, healing them, the red spots fading almost in front of his eyes. It took a couple minutes, but Kite managed to transform himself from looking deplorable, to merely looking miserable.

“Ok, so remember class” he wryly concluded as he walked down the stairs and towards the building’s exit. “If they say a Consilium is being held at a hotel, dress for the Arctic Circle. If they say it is being held at a convention center, prepare to spend a few hours in the Mongolian Steppes. And…. “he continued in a slightly melodramatic fashion, “if they say it is being held at a college lecture hall, be prepared to spend a night in a Central American Jungle." he finished in a matter-of-fact tone.

With a dramatic flair, Kite exited through the doorway leaving the hall, and to the cold night air outside. “And that concludes our lesson for today!” he finished with a depressed sigh.

Without another word, Kite, shivering in the winter wind, soaked to the bone, sloshed to the bus stop nearby, boarded the first bus that stopped, and finally left.

Kite has left the thread

Idun

PRE

"No, lets go. I'll learn when there's an offical meeting for my Path." Idun says and then adds, "You know, we could always go catch a movie together."

The rest of the Sacramento Magi slowly make their way to the exit portal, coming back to the empty University lecture hall and exiting in small groups to not arouse much suspicion.

End Scene.
    "Pryde": Presence 2, Status (Mysterium) 1, WP = Full, Mana = 5
    [Herald] Active Spells (1 on Pattern): Sybil's Sight (Pot.2, self)

Page 31 of 31 First ... 21 27 28 29 30 31
Closed Thread