Ended
Watch

Perfect Peace

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor remembered the last time he had been in one of the parks of Sacramento. On some level, it still faintly disappointed him that there would never be ice clutching to the dead branches of the trees. Just the rotten stink of the last of the autumn leaves rotting away, and the drizzling rain. It dripped from the brim of the fedora that he habitually wore to mask his Curse.

The patrols for the evening were over, but he felt it necessary to watch over the parks sometimes. It was perhaps, because he felt more responsible for the actions of members of his own Clan. He was aware how the Nosferatu tended to feed. There were rarely extended seductions in clubs. No, that was for Kindred who would not always radiate a sensation of wrongness. Regardless of the visibility of their Curse, there would always be that faint, insistant touch of the Beast on them.

Before his hidden eyes, a few people hurried back and forth, their collars turned up against the weather.

The Deputy watched them, and felt their fear. They did not know what was lurking in the darkness.

Mostly, it was just him tonight, so far. It was peaceful. If there was one thing that Sidor was sure of, it was that at any point where he thought that it was a quiet evening, something unpleasant immediately happened to him.

God hates you.

Beneath the shadows, he smiled. It was true, on every level. But he had accepted that his nature was anathema to the purity of the Almighty's Divine Plan. It was strange how things changed.

s
    shadenight123

Francesco Giovanni was walking down the park, exchanging quick words with a shady figure of certainly ill-reputed origins.
    A few words later, the figure departed, cashed with money, after a small bundle had been passed to Francesco.
    Twas a briefcase.
    Francesco whistled, sitting down on a bench, looking to the right, and to the left, before opening it and peeking it's content. Good, everything was there.
    He closed the briefcase, standing up slowly.
    He wore a big bulky trench coat, underneath it he had a horrible purple sweater, with a santa claus drawing on it.
    No tuxedo or business suit.
    He also had a horrible red wool hat.
    He was something close to a mix between a fashion murderer and a father who has got to bring embarrassment to it's own children at school day.
    Maybe both.

I
    Irina

Adam strode into the park in a manner that was altogether less languid than how he would usually move around. His pace suggested restlessness, and a lack of focus. It was strange for the Daeva, but he felt relatively at ease in the knowledge that no one really knew him enough to realise Heck he could have just been having a bad day, well evening.

He felt the Beasts within moments, and his head jerked up as though yanked from some deep internal reverie. The venomous urge to fight reared in him, as it had on the Christmas evening that he had found Matthew's body. Adam pulled the desire back, but damn it, it was difficult!

The Daeva peered around, seeking out the Kindred. He recognised the more monstrous Beast from Court - the Deptuy who had helped him that first night in Court. The Daeva gave a polite nod of acknowledgement, but didn't want to disturb the official's evening if it wasn't prudent. It would have been terribly rude to presume they were on equal footing to just wander up and have a droll chat.

s
    shadenight123

He felt a beast, stirring, somewhere close. It was stronger, but his beast didn't care. MURDER THE FOUL, AIM FOR THE NECK! FEAST ON HIS FLESH! DEVOUR HIS INNARDS!
    calm down...calm down. he looked around finding the other kindred.
    He staggered a bit, before calming down. He had no recollection of the guy. Friend or foe he didn't know.
    So he simply waited, for him to make the first move.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor felt the whisper of the two Beasts, both familiar to him. His own growled faintly, calling up the urge for blood. He lashed it aside lazily. He had resisted the vile thing at Court so many times that the two tugs were hardly anything against his iron self-control. The piranhas stayed frozen, beneath the water. The thaw was not today.

"Mr. York. Good evening. And Mr. Giovanni as well," the Deputy said casually, not moving into the light. For good reason.

s
    shadenight123

"Mr Grigoriev" Francesco replied, slightly bowing his head.
    "It is a pleasure to meet you" i hadn't sensed you. Good grief, he's a haunt. I frankly doubt i'd be able to.
    "luck seems to be on my side tonight...i was just about to contact you...asking for work" the implications were all there, after all.

I
    Irina

"Good evening, Mr. Grigoriev," Adam greeted, and stepped forward a short distance once the Haunt acknowledged his presence. His eyes flickered momentarily to the fedora, before returning to the obscured space where the other man's face presumably still was.

Adam was somewhat stunned at Mr. Giovanni's nerve. He couldn't imagine interrupting a Domain Official's evening to start asking for work, in a public place no less. Perhaps they did things different where this man came from.

"Your evening is going well, I trust?"

The question was posed to Sidor, however Adam glanced casually at Mr. Giovanni a split second later. It was a subtle indication that the other Kindred could include himself in the casual conversation too; and recover from the social faux pas. If he took the hint of course, the Daeva wasn't about to assume every Kindred was aware of correct etiquette.

m
    mabafu

José had started his walk as usual, around the Woven Temple perimeter, but today... he'd decided to explore other places.

A week over here and the Temple is almost all that I know.

After wandering a while, something caught his attention near a park.
    The Exu's will grows strong, and instinctively his fangs sprout behind the lips.

Puta que pariu! What the hell that two are doing in my way? And the other guy in the shadows?... I could surprise them all and...

José feels the flux of blood coming to his forearms, to his hands, his fingers...
    Then he remembers of his precary condition at the domain, rellying only on the temporary acknowledgment given by the Hierophant.
    Slowly his common sense begins to subdue all the Exu's advices, and the blood retreats before reaching his nails.

For sure they also noticed me. The only thing to do is... to be cool.

José approaches with caution.

"Good Evening"

clothes only

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"This isn't an appropriate place to discuss such things, Mr. Giovanni. Perhaps we should meet at another place." Sidor paused as he felt the unfamiliar Beast, making his own rear suddenly and viciously. With calm, ice-cold precision, he reigned it back. His shrouded gaze moved over the newcomer for a moment, assessing him. All other pleasantries were unimportant, for the moment. He did not know who this individual was.

"Can I help you?"
    the Nosferatu Deputy said, subtle tones of suggestion rippling through his precise voice. "You seem lost."

OOC

s
    shadenight123

Francesco nods "Whenever you'll have anything, Mr Grigoriev, i'll be more than glad to do"
    A nod of understanding towards mr york. Let's speak about weather from now on then.
    the beast came into his area as his own started growling a will to fight.
    He stopped it on his tracks though. Turning to look at the newly arrived beast.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.