Ended
Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
her end of the bargain...

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    l
    ljohnson

“With pleasure.” Maggie states as the Reeve addresses her. She follows him back inside the office and closes the door behind her with casual familiarity.

She remains standing next to the senior deputy but careful enough to avoid his shrouded gaze. Something didn’t quite add up about those two and their conversation, she would wait and see.

And then the Reeve’s sudden decision to send her on a task on her first day of work… that was unexpected, and apparently she wouldn’t be joining the other Miss Brown, whoever she was…

Maggie decided she should know more… but right now she was more in a fret about what to think of this task she would have to deal with… along with her new best friend, the most scary looking masquerade endangering haunt she had ever found...
    She remains in silence and turns quietly to Sidor to see his reaction.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"Understood," Sidor said levelly. "I know of one or two who are looking for work. I will... assess their suitability for such a task also. Is there anything else, Reeve Greyson?" The shadows remained perfectly still, and he didn't move.The Nosferatu Priscus had not deemed it necessary to communicate anything, and so he remained immobile.

Missing people. Only clothes left behind. Hm. Kidnap is unlikely. Strange, but possible modus oprendi for a serial murderer. Supernatural possibilities.

C
    Conner Greyson

"I have nothing Further at this time Senior Deputy Grigoriev. Please tend to your duties." Conner says and gives a nod of his head to the Deputy. Conner then turns to Miss Xiao, "Good evening Miss Xiao, it was a pleasure meeting you."

feel free to start a new scene.
    As a reminder this will be a Plot thread and therefor anyone recruited cannot be in another non-sticky plot thread.

l
    ljohnson

“Likewise Reeve Greyson, it was a distinct pleasure.” Maggie adds with a short smile, nodding to the shadow.

She then turns to Sidor.
    “Should I wait for your call Senior Deputy? My number is <number>, you can contact me at any time, I keep my mobile phone close… also… I don’t believe I had the pleasure of having your contact.” She says politely while withdrawing her Galaxy smart phone and sliding across some of her contacts, silently waiting for Sidor to provide his number and offer any other observation he could deem necessary.

“By the way Senior Deputy Grigoriev, it is an immense pleasure and joy to be able to side with you in this effort; I’m confident the domain as a whole will benefit from this joint venture.” She adds offering an optimistic smile.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"For future reference, Miss Xiao, all the contact details of the officials in this Domain are posted securely at Elysia. My contact number is here," Sidor pulled out a blank business card and wrote down his cell number, before handing it across. "I will contact you in a short time. There are one or two others who may be looking for work, whom I imagine will want to join us." He paused at her statement, and then gave an unexpressive shrug.

"Your devotion is appreciated."

C
    Conner Greyson

End Scene, Good work everyone

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.