Ended
Watch

Party @ Alpha Phi

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Thank you! I do so enjoy campus!" she replied to John as he tried to make her feel at home. "It reminds me very much of college and the jolly rags back home!" A few seconds of happy recollection is diverted as Dillon compares alcohol carriage.

Cheerily laughing at all the good natured antics around the place, Martha nods as Dani and Dillon speak. She's eagerly seeking out the reactions and actions of others. Twin tails bob as Martha nods in agreement at Dillon's invite to see what is going on. "Yes, please!" she exclaimed, all wide eyed and eager.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John chuckles as Max heads off for shots he then turns to reply to Dillon,

"Hey, I'm all in for that! This should be very interesting!"

Martha was right it was very busy, he was unsure if he wanted to go see Max down shots, or see what Emma was up to. Regardless, like he had just said, this should be very interesting indeed.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    VtR
    Soren

Striking Looks
    Horatio Quilz Scenes

PRE

Aodh smiles to the rest and decides to follow to the spectacle. "This outta be interesting at best. Let's go see the fun." He laughs as he takes another swig from the bottle.

Still wondering what all of us are here for.

"One loses joy and happiness in the attempt to possess them."
    "The root of suffering is attachment."

Emma French

PRE

Emma heard someone yell 'shots' over the din of music that poured out of the house. Emma frantically began to look around for where the shots were coming from before she realized there was no gun fire. Emma the walked over to the window and looked into the kitchen where a group of kindred and kine were watching as alcohol was being dumpedinto a cooler. Emma rolled her eyes and found a place to sit down on the ground. "Ugg, what an idiot I am." Emma said to herself. She settled back against the house and let the music flow over her as she watched the drunk kids playing in the pool.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

While following everybody inside Chris laughs, he wants to speak to Allison. Though right now she seems a little too occupied to be able to actually receive more attention and reasonably react to it. Now, Chris isn't drunk, yet. So he decides to see if there was someone else to socialize with.

'I see you like parties!' He jokes as he sits down next to Emma French ( Psychangel ).
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

s
    shadenight123

A student party.
    A sorority student party.
    Francesco had parked his car as close as possible, but it had still been a small trek towards the house.
    He wasn't there for the party, at least, yes, he was there for the party, but not to party.
    As he reaches closer to the entrance, the door left open, really? he can't avoid but feeling the need to tear down the guts of the beasts in there.
    Just what is it? is it going to turn out into a blood bath? Cautiously making his way in, he is astonished by the sheer presence of kindreds in there. His beast gutters a small roar in his ear, claiming that a carnage would be so much fun!
    Francesco stirs it back down, as his objective here are two folded, and none involve carnage.
    The first is that drunken students are easier to drink from. Go up into a room with a drunken girl, and while she passes out you got a free ticket meal.
    The second was...well, it just popped up. He walked through the house, blush of life active and a vodka drink in hand, still untouched, when he saw the Priscus.
    mmm Respectful but joyous nods were sent to other kindreds whom he might have found out the presence while walking to the priscus.
    "Connery! It's a pleasure to see you here. What a marvelous coincidence" Francesco says, joyously faking drunkenness.
    The herald is also next to the priscus. Now that would be a problem.
    He could pass it off as masquerade keeping saluting the priscus by it's surname, he wasn't sure how he could salute the herald however.
    "It's an honor to meet you too, fair lady" he said with a "tipsy" bow to the Herald.
    Well, polite it was polite.
    Worst to worst, he could feign having drank something from a drunken homeless bum before coming here.

Emma French

PRE

Emma was still scanning the yard, peering into the dark watching for something to go wrong when Chris sat down beside her. Feeling no beast Emma tried not to roll her eyes at a drunken frat boy. She gives a brief glance and smile at Chris, "Just waiting to be puked on." She hears the sarcasm in her own voice and tries again, "Actually just taking it all in, was thinking about dancing sometime soon. How about you? Enjoying yourself?" Emma's eyes were a nice calm sea-foam green now that her panic over 'shots' had settled down. She turns her head to actually look at Chris as she awaits a drunk reply, that's when she realizes she has seen this guy before and recognizes him as a kindred. 'Thank goodness' she thought to herself. Her smile brightens a bit now that she knows he isn't just a drunk kid.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison fills up quite a numbers of red and blue cups with her concoction. With a devilish smile she hands them out. The Chocolate Cake shots are smooth when downed, and have a flavor that is reminiscent of chocolate cake batter.

"Cheers! She shouts, holding up her own shot.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris laughs at the sarcasm, oblivious to the fact that the girl doesn't know he's a vampire. After a cheesy grin he answers her, 'If you're waiting to take all the puke in, then I'm not going to help you with that.'

I mean, I'm not going eat just to puke. Then again, neither am I going to use blood to force myself to puke

He extends his hand. 'I'm Chris Wooding*. And I started to enjoy myself about... 20 seconds ago. I once used to go to these kind of parties a lot. Right now I'm just in the phase of acclimatizing, I think.'

Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon, as always, offered Martha his arm as a superior substitute for her cane, then easily leads the procession of the reset of those vampires willing to watch Allison's show into the kitchen. Or at least, to the fringes of it. It's getting a little crowded. Setting the six-pack on a counter behind him to free a hand, Dillon accepts one of the cups the Daeva doles out with more thoughts of social curiosity than camouflage. He stirs the blood appropriately, allowing his stomach to counterfeit life as well as his youthful flesh. "Cheers!"

It's been a long time since he had chocolate cake. And never the batter. His mother's housemaid had done much of the cooking, and she was a stern woman who had flatly refused any requests of spoon-licking.

The cup is still hiding much of Dillon's expressive face when he raises his eyebrows to look over at Francesco, then one climbs a little higher while he holds the pose. "Marvelous," he echoes carefully when the cup is lowered a few seconds later, a friendly smile on his face. "How are ya, Frankie?"
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread