Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max turns as several more Beasts make their way out of the house and into the back yard. Thus distracted, he misses Tracy trying to sneak up on him. He doesn't jump when two thin arms wrap around him, instead turning his head back around. It's a little awkward, straining to look over his shoulder to catch Tracy out of the corner of his eye, but Max manages.

Hello, you... *He says softly with a smile, bringing a hand up to rest on top of one of Tracy's.* Enjoying your evening so far?

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John nods taking the bottle from Aodh,

"Yeah I know what you’re saying, It's just that these days you can't be to careful, you know?"

He force’s his blood to flow, before lifting the bottle to his lips. It was too bad he couldn't actually get drunk this way anymore perhaps it would have made him relax a bit more. He just wished that he could be as mellow as he used to be, but after everything that has happened John felt he had to keep an eye open.

-1 Vitea for Blush of Life
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    VtR
    Soren

Striking Looks
    Horatio Quilz Scenes

PRE

Aodh chuckles a little as he watches the young one take a swig.
    Plus, these kids might think you're a Bobby...err, narc that is, if you don't show that you're enjoying yourself some."
    Aodh gives John a jesting scrutinizing stare and then laughs a hearty laugh. He quickly scans his surroundings as he finishes laughing and takes note of the migration outside. He motions for John to loosen up as he watches the party goers and few kindred.

"One loses joy and happiness in the attempt to possess them."
    "The root of suffering is attachment."

PRE

Tracy let out a soft laugh and then smiled as she felt Max's hand touch hers. "So far I can't complain, but things were getting a bit too crowded inside." The redhead took a moment to glance at the other kindred gathered around, offering a friendly smile to all of them. "So how's everyone else's night going so far?"

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"Don't mind John," Dillon says casually to Emma as he and Martha near, that lopsided friendly smirk still on his face. "He's volunteered to wear the weight of the world, tonight." Apparently. "Though I daresay, he is in danger of becoming a... eh, what's the word? Party-pooper?"

He looks back to Tracy for something better, as he knew she was fairly young. Maybe not the youngest here by any means, but younger than him. He'd heard her ambushing Max, but she seemed to still be aware of the others. Her friendly smile is returned.

"I don't even think that's the fashionable term anymore, is it?" The Gangrel Deputy's husky voice is lower for that one, not meant to carry over to what mortals are left out in the back yard splashing in the pool. He glances back over to Martha, too, with a growing look of amusement.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Emma French

PRE

"It may be a nerdy term but I think it still fits. Or you could try Debbie Downer, Killjoy, Buzzkill? I prefer worry wort." Emma chuckles at the silly words. She is visually scanning the backyard as she talks. Emma realized they must look funny just standing there in a clump, and says more for any kine who might be listening than for the kindred present, "But seriously, I think everything went well tonight, the Cake Batter shots seemed fun. The party's winding down. No party crashers or fights or cops so all in all a good night." She looks at the nearly empty bottle in John's hand and considers suggesting spin the bottle if they were going to all hang around like this. "So, what's up with everyone?" Emma watched as a guy grabs a girl and pulls her into the pool with him. She fake smacks him then wraps her arms around his neck.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison pulls Chris closer and just loses herself in the moment of dance. Her hips sway to the rhythm of the music, her hands touch lightly upon his shoulder and hip.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

As the party creeps into the AM it begins to suffer some attrition. Some of the herd migrates back to their homes to sleep, while others are to drunk and end up passing out in strange spots, much like that one guy in the blue hoodie face-down on the front doorsteps.

The noise level decreases, though conversations increase. From people making friends to trying not to go home alone… Some of the sorority girls of Alpha Phi have also made it to their rooms upstairs to pass out or have drunken sex then pass out. Other Alpha Phi are still going strong.

Paige, a bio-chem major, does her best to take care of some of the dishes in the kitchen. She could not leave it a complete mess before crashing out. Meanwhile Holly and Katie, both with majors in business were chilling on floats in the pool chatting up about some cute boys they saw earlier as well as a paper they have been working on in English.

Claire, the Alpha of Alpha, picks up some cans and cups in the living room before making her way into the kitchen to give Paige a quick hand with a couple of dishes. After a couple of minutes both come out and plop down soundly on the couch.

The party has a few more hours of life left in it, though the numbers diminish slowly and the environment becomes a bit more tame and conversational, even if the conversations are tinged with a bit of drunkenness.

The real question is…

Who can beat Martha at Beer-pong?
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max nods at Tracy's reasoning for coming outside.* I know that feeling... *He says, moving to stand beside the smaller Gangrel; a hand drifting down to rest on her hip as he pulls her ever so slightly towards him.

Returning his attention to the other Kindred, Max gives the others a slight nod of the head.* I'm glad things went well tonight, it seems our hostess certainly knows how to throw a party. I'm a bit surprised at the turn out... *Max glances around to the other Vampires, smiling ever so slightly as an idea flitted across his mind.*

Perhaps I should suggest our next get-together have a Kegger theme? It might get the more... reserved friends to loosen up a little...

s
    shadenight123

Francesco leaves the premises of the party, he'd better get back home fast if he wants to neatly fold his business suits inside the plastic bags, and place them in the lockers before dawn.
    Since there's nobody at the exit, he doesn't have to wave goodbye to no one, as he enters the cabriolet and drives away.
    Well, he did make peace with tracy. So it had been an eventful night.
    It's a highway to hell...highway to hell he muttered as he drove away from the party, a smile on his lips.

-Francesco leaves the scene-

Page 11 of 13 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread