Holiday Charity (Open)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare lifts her hand up partially, and nods. "I got one, or a few, but one to start with - What're the current threats 'n' annoyances in the area that are on the asses-to-kick-list? Since I'm wantin' to join Summer here, I might as well figure out what I can help with there."

"Well, I'd suggest you talk to the Summer folks about what you can do to help them if that's what you are looking for," says Harvey as he pulls out another cigarette and lights it. "However, if you are just looking to help out the Freehold in general, there's plenty to do. And that goes for all of you as well."

He takes a long drag and lets out the smoke slowly.

"The big thing y'all need to be warned about is this cat that goes by the name of Enzo di Veyron," he says as he takes another drag. "He's a pretty boy who once was a member of the 'hold, but has now turned to privateering ways." He blows out a smoke ring before continuing. "There's also something weird going on with a couple of gangs out in the west side of the city, and if you are interested in helping with that I'd recommend you get in touch with Rust Mane. He's been looking into it and I'm sure he could use a hand or two."

Harvey takes another long drag, looking at the three Changelings in front of him. "And last, but not least...there's this investigation I've been working on with a couple of other people," he blows out smoke slowly. "We found a group of college students that had been experiencing lucid dreams, and the source seems to be a marijuana plant of some sort, possibly grown in the Hedge." He takes one last drag before tossing the cigarette on the floor and stomping it out under his shoe.

"I was actually on my way to check out one of the leads when I bumped into y'all, and I wouldn't mind some extra help if any of you are interested."

OOC

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"I'm shit at looking into things. My skillset seems to default into Bashing heads in or bashing metals into something useful." Clare gives an embarrassed shrug acknowledging that she's not a smart or clever person. "Still, if you think I can help ya with that, I will."

Scene end. If you wish, you can join the other thread to help Harvey with the investigation

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.