Holiday Charity (Open)

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Wait, Looks like? Clare and Goatherd are both in less than tidy clothes, cheap, really. So... he could see their Meins? "Oh, well. Who the fuck are you then, to figure that out?"

V
    Vice

Goatherd nodded in agreement with Clare's statement, still keeping his eye on this new man. "My sentiments exactly. You interrupt our dinner, insult my intelligence with this bullshit, and laugh in our faces. You're really not on the right track if you're trying to make friends out of us."

The man takes another drag and blows out another smoke ring. "Now, now...who said anything about making friends?" He gives them a cold stare, not moving a single muscle in his face.

3 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-11 15:19:27 ST rolls 8 to Presence + Intimidation to "I'm not joking" (10 Again) 10, 5, 10, 3, 6, 3, 6, 2, 2, 9 3 successes

After a few seconds of silence, the man takes another drag and blows another smoke ring. "I'm just doing my job. I'm a private eye; work for a place called 'Silent Arrow Investigations.' Any of you ever heard of it?" He takes a moment to look at each one of them, resting his gaze on Goatheard. "And I'm not sure there's much to insult there pretty boy."

R
    Red Dragon

Giles shook his head. I don't know about making friends he said But I think it's understandable that we got jumpy when you came in too strong. Why don't we all step back and calm down a little?
    He looked at the newcomer. And who are you, that you're spending time at a soup kitchen telling their chefs to work for 4 seasons...not that I'm not flattered, mind you he said with a smile.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

OOC

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-11 15:31:14 Clare Green rolls 5 to Wits+Resolve To "Oh don't you fuck with me" (10 Again) 4, 10, 4, 9, 3, 1 2 successes

Clare gave the man credit, he knew how to be scary. "Nope, never heard of it, Sir."

V
    Vice

I am just not on my game today.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-11 15:34:26 Vice rolls 5 to Wits+Resolve to avoid the shitting of pants (10 Again) 3, 6, 7, 10, 2, 6 1 success

Neither have I," Goatherd replied, somewhat placated, but less than happy with the "pretty boy" comment.

The man looks at them, an incredulous look on his face as he lets out a sigh. "You got to be kidding me." He puts his cigarette out and then snaps his fingers. Suddenly the group sees the man for what he really is; one of them. By the looks of it he seems to be a Fairest, or maybe a Darkling...or maybe a bit of both as the man's features appear to be made out of pure shadows.

"How's that?" he asks the group. "Didn't mean to freak y'all out, but one can never be too careful you know."

V
    Vice

"Exactly," he replied in turn with a slight smile of appreciation for the other's true form. "Especially when the guy you're talking to makes you feel like you just walked through a grease factory, and that's saying something coming from me."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare shrugs. "What're you called? Honestly, I don't know anyone here yet really, I'm not really that eager to trust everyone quite yet."

R
    Red Dragon

I'm new as well chuckled Giles. I suppose that if you and goatherd have the time, a rundown of who's who would be appreciated. Though if it's too much to ask, I understand

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.