Holiday Charity (Open)

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Same." Clare nods and continues eating herself, this time at a slower pace.

V
    Vice

"If you want yhat, you gotta go to the main place. Talk to some people around there. Can't turn around without finding someone such as ourselves," he gestured wildly, indicating the magical aspect of the three of them. "The Four Seasons is where you're at. Just keep on your toes and mind your manners. You'll be just fine."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare whistles. "That's a classy place, I'll make sure to head up there anyway." she gives a nod to show that she appreciates the advice.

R
    Red Dragon

Thank you, Goatherd said Giles. And if either of you want to contact me, I'm here on saturdays
    he didn't mention his work place. If vagrants started showing up at Firehouse, the manager would probably have some strong words for him.

OOC

A man that seems to appear out of nowhere approaches the group nonchalantly. He takes a seat at the same table and offers them all a sly grin.

"So I heard y'all talking about the Four Seasons. What's going on over there? A party of some sort?" He looks at each person in the group. "Come on now, don't be shy..."

V
    Vice

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-11 14:28:26 Vice rolls 4 to Wits+Subterfuge to get this guy away from me. :/ (10 Again) 7, 10, 3, 2, 2 1 success

"A party? Really?" Goatherd snorted and picked at his food for a moment before looking the other man dead in the eye. "A quick question, pal. Does it look like any one of us would be allowed to be in that building for more than ten seconds? Not including the guy who made this meal, of course. I was talking about how I used to work there before the economy crashed. I've been on the streets since then. Thank you for reminding me, jackass."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Rolls

Why was some guy asking about the Four Seasons? Well, whatever. She glares, trying to give the guy the hint to back off and leave them alone.

V
    Vice

((OOC: Sorry. Didn't read the roll information. Here's the redone roll))

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-11 14:46:18 Vice rolls 4 to Wits+Subterfuge because Vice is a derp (10 Again) 3, 4, 7, 8 1 success
    "I really don't think it's any of your business what we're talking about," the words came out grated. There was something about him that he didn't like, and the fact that he came up just as he revealed the location of the Freehold was just too much all at the same time. His body language wasn't reading right for someone who was just sincerely curious.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-11 14:48:54 Vice rolls 4 to Presence+intimidate to also get this guy away 4, 7, 1, 2 failure
    He glared as well, but it came off more like a squint than a scowl.

R
    Red Dragon

Roll

See, now you upset him said Giles, not very convincingly. And anyway, I'm afraid that no-one at this table is really partying very much these days

Well, that last one was true, but it was only true until he was moved into the city.

2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-11 14:59:18 ST rolls 6 to Wits + Resolve to "you really aren't that scary..." (10 Again) 1, 5, 10, 5, 10, 7, 3, 1 2 successes

The man looks at Clare and Goatherd for a moment with a serious expression on his face, but then he bursts out laughing. "You guys are killing me." He grins at them again and then he focuses on Goatherd as he says, "besides, you all look like you belong there." The man gives them a playful wink as he pulls out a cigarette and lights it.

He blows out a smoke ring and then looks at Giles. "So you are the cook? You should definitely stop by the hotel, see if Mrs. Rosemary needs a hand. You never know, she may be able to hook you up with a job."

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.