Watch
Promises

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare Green had debated with herself if she wanted to help Harvey with the Hedge Weed deal or not for several minutes, in the end, she passed on it though, wanting to go to the Queen and make the Freehold Pledge. Well, that wasn't all. The thing with the Hedge Weed didn't sound like her skills would be of much use, but investigating Gangs? She could do that.

And hey, maybe she'd get a chance to smack a few skulls together if she got into that group. She grinned wisely at that thought, as she pushed open the door to Treasured.

"Err, Miss Byeli? Harvey sent me here to talk to you."

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

A bell rings as Clare enters the store. At first glance the place seems to be empty, only inhabited by the merchandise found within its walls. There are a variety of antiques, from furniture to vintage toys of all sorts. After a few minutes of silence, the Winter Queen makes her presence known as she seems to appear out of thin air behind the Ogress.

"So Harvey sent you, yes?" She says as she gives the newcomer a once-over. "So you have me at a disadvantage, no? May I ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with?"
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare had drifted into the store and was admiring an old vintage toy when Katrin appeared. She gasped and had to admit to herself that it was unexpected. she licks her lips nervously before speaking, "Clare Green. You may have seen me before, though we didn't speak." Clare carefully didn't mention that she had moved off so quickly because she was intimidated by someone who seemed to have so much more social grace, when Clare sometimes felt like she was a catalyst for fights.

"Since I'm planning on settling in Sac, I wanted to take the Freehold Oath, and Harvey mentioned that um, Rust mane was looking into some odd gang behaviors, I was hoping to get in contact with him and offer a hand there. Or, uh, something." she scuffs her foot on the floor and tries to respectfully hold the queen's gaze, though her eyes end up dropping to their feet.

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Winter Mantle 5
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

Katrin nods, "Yes, I do remember seeing you at the Four Seasons, yes? I believe you were speaking with King Spartan before I approached him, no?" The Fairest offers a brief smile to Clare before continuing. "If swearing the Oath is what you wish, please repeat after me, yes?" She proceeds to recite the Freehold Oath and waits for the Ogress to repeat the words.

Once this is done the Queen offers her another smile. "As far as the gang issue goes, it seems that there may be some Fae involvement behind a gang war happening in the western region of the city." She takes a brief pause before continuing, "If you wish to assist with that, Rust would be the one you should get in touch with, yes?"

Katrin writes something down on a small piece of paper, which she then hands over to the Ogress. "That's his information in case you decide to contact him. I'm sure he'll appreciate an extra pair of helping hands, yes?"

OOC
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare Repeats the Freehold Oath firmly and with conviction.

"Thank you. I figured I should ask you for the information, seeing as it seems you're organizing things so thoroughly. I greatly appreciate your help."

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Winter Mantle 5
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

PRE

The Queen nods at Clare's words. "You are welcome Clare," she says to the Ogress. "If there are any other questions you may have, I'll do my best to answer them for you, yes?"

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare thinks for a moment, trying to figure out what the important things to ask are. "I'd like more thorough description of the potential fae involvement with the gangs before I approach Rust Mane, it just makes sense to know the situation I am going to getting into. Other than that, well... I know of the Forge, but I was wondering what other places in the city are own by members of the Freehold."

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Winter Mantle 5
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

PRE

Katrin raises an eyebrow at the question. "That you will have to find out on your own, no?" she says to Clare before adding, "Rust may be able to give you more details, but this is the main reason why he's looking into the issue, yes? To find more information." The Queen of Sorrow offers a kind smile to the Ogress.

"Besides the Forge and my own store there's Rust's new gym, 'Wrought Iron,' and I believe Terri Nutkins is still the owner of 'Treetop Fashions' if that hasn't changed, yes?"

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"I was hoping, guess I'm just not that lucky today." Clare gives a rueful smile, acknowledging that the gang thing wasn't as far into the investigation as she had hoped. But hey, she got more information on changeling-owned places in the city, so she can't say it wasn't worth asking.

"Thank you again."

OOC

End Scene

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.