Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1112) Coronation of Winter

Page 3 of 30 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Beej

Regina notices a changeling by the bar catch her attention and wave her over. She smiles and walks over, a little curious about him. He certainly looked friendly though.

She curtsies slightly when she reaches the bar, unsure of the exact protocols of the changeling society. How formal and polite was one supposed to be? She felt out of place and at home at the same time. She liked being around changelings, but she didn't care for not knowing quite what to do.

"Hello. I'm Regina. Nice to meet you," she says in greeting, her tone slightly hesitant. Really, how was one supposed to introduce themselves? She could vaguely recall greeting visitors that had called on her keeper, and the deep curtsies and genuflecting she had done, but she highly doubted that changelings were quite that formal. She had a feeling that she had been more relaxed as a human, but she wasn't certain.

OOC
    [CENTER]
    Regina

Elemental | Woodblood | Spring Court
    Spring Mantle 2 (smells of blooming violets) | SL 2 | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3
    willpower5/6 | glamour 6/10 | health [][][][][][][]
    [B]Freehold ?????????

G
    GardenOfSilver

Striding into the room Kim finds herself faltering slightly as she looks around, taking in the impression of the with all its splendid ice and winter ornament. And more so all the other Lost present, the motley assembly of shape, colour and dress making her more than aware of her monochrome appearance, accentuated further by the black full-length rental dress. I’ve been here a year... I should have taken some time to actually prepare. Foolish.

Squaring her shoulders she continues forward, giving a brisk nod to those Changeling present she know which in the end boils down to Deadly and the Lost who make the Four Seasons what it is as she makes her way towards the buffet, lured by the smell of hot chocolate.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Hearing her name, Tally glances over to Al-Adin and Yui before heading in that direction. "Al, Yui." She greets the two, not sure if wishing them a Merry Christmas is proper during this coronation. "I've been doing well, how about you two?"

"Frazzled. Work is chaotic. Fate is gloomy. And tensions are high." Yui admits grateful the exuberant monkey did not crush him. "But, Winter is here." Yui beams another grin for his friend. "And then comes Spring." Yui looks to Tally quizzically. "Did you ever pick a Court?"

K
    Kazakin

Danny looked around hopefully, for any other Autumn Mantles. It seemed like his Court weren't here in force yet. Well, that was alright. He fiddled with his cane, and skuttled over to the buffet once he had decided that other people were trickling that way naturally anyway. His long coat clung to his stretched limbs as he heaped food onto a plate, and he beamed at the foxy gentleman ( Renyard ) nearby, showing fangs.

"Nice food, huh? I don't think I've seen you around before, but I'm pretty new. Hi! I'm Danny Tongs."

K
    Kazakin

Rook inclined his head in response to his King, holding up his mug of Eggnog in a silent salute. His lips twitched into his corner of the mouth smile as he watched Magnus enter with his crate of booze. Well, at least everything would be kept nice and cool in the surroundings. The slow trickle of Changelings entering the Throne Room was good, too. The Freehold was only growing stronger.

He kept an eye on Rust as he absently listened to Spartan's conversation with Magnus. Just in case the disgraced former King of Summer decided that it would be a good idea to give another speech demanding some sort of crotch punching murder, or accuse someone of treason, or just generally put his foot in it.

Like every other time Rust had shown up.

Sorry, Nightfall. Not hard enough.

The Metalflesh shook his head slightly at the memory.

L

As they had for just about every Coronation during their time in Sacramento, Rick and Terri entered this one side by side. Rick, as usual, had eschewed any clothing that could really be considered flashy. He wasn't dressed particularly warmly either. But then, he was from Wisconsin. And feathers were great insulation. The dark gray dress shirt he was wearing could easily be attributed to the autumn storms he always seemed to favor. Of course it could also be a nod to the coming season, or the day that was a transition between the two.

Or it might've just been the first one he grabbed out of the closet.

And a large part of him couldn't help but wonder how this one would go. The precedent, at least for the duration of his time in the Freehold...had not been particularly auspicious. The way his predecessor had cracked under the strain showed through last time, as Katrin's disappearance was discovered. And the one before that had probably been the most disastrous of any of the Coronations he'd seen, when Crunk's posse along with his doppelganger had been gunned down outside of the ice rink it'd been held at. Come to think of it, with the snafu that the last Summer Coronation had been the Leaden Mirror was the only court that hadn't had a Coronation go to hell during his stay.

He wasn't sure whether to consider that a source of pride or worry.

He can't help but give Terri a slight, teasing, nudge. "Think you can lay off the vodka red bull long enough for hot chocolate or eggnog?"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

The fox smiles and nods as he is demurely putting as much food as possible on the plate while attempting to make it look like a small amount.

It's probably not working, but it seemed almost habit for him, he wasn't concentrating on the task, just arranging things so they stacked and looked less than they were as he turned to meet the others eyes from his people watching.

"It is a pleasure to meet you. I am called Reynard, and new around here as well. " His voice is cheerful despite the meaning of this gathering, with a slight accent that marked him as french of some kind. He finishes carefully arranging the food and then smiles at the other. "I hail from Montreal and you?"

I
    Irina

Anya strode inside and, with what seemed like an increasing reflex these days, headed straight for the bar. She wasn't the only one, the Draconic noted immediately; not that she would have felt out of place on her own over there. From what she had been able to observe thus far, this bunch were something of a socialable bunch and if she needed to adapt to that, so be it.

The Draconic had been alone for a while, so this would be a change of pace, for the time being.

Anya smiled slightly at the Changelings already assembled at the bar area, and nodded to King Spartan and Rook.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"Nothing much" Al-Adin lies. Yata was...sad.
    "Things are a little sad though. I haven't seen Queen Alice in a while."
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Page 3 of 30 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread