Ended
Watch
261 - 270
DISPLAYED
(1112) Coronation of Winter

Page 27 of 30 First ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Last
    I
    Irina

Anya drew back her hand and curled her fingers back around her drink, talons lightly clipping the glass with a brief ting!. Memories tugged at her as Justin spoke, and just slightly her interest piqued a little bit more. "School, really?"

The Draconic glanced around as Mr. Bates made the announcement, and a moment later she added to the Elemental: "Ah. Perhaps we can talk more about it later," she stated rather than actually asked.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin joins up with the other spring folk.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"Hiya!" Al-adin bursts into the group, the laughter of children buzzing about him, giggling at the monkey as he grinned.
    "Juno!" AL-Adin engulfs his good friend in a hug, lifting her up and giving her an effortless twirl. "And Jack! and Otto! and Rust! and New Person!" He waves to everyone, giving strong handshakes to the men before stopping in front of Regina. "Hiya! I'm Al-Adin, The Prince of Joy, and the fastest thief in the whole city! What's your name?" He asks, with guileless innocence and joy.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

L

Rick chuckles slightly as Terri broke off the brief kiss, eyeing the mug as it was removed from his grasp. "Well I hope you don't get so cold that I don't have any of my cocoa left when you get back." He walks backwards the first few steps, offering the two women a brief wave. "Be back when the crown's passed." Then he turns and heads to the dais.

Rick heads back into the main thread.

L

With the proceedings beginning Rick strode across the throne room to take his place on the dais and await the crown to be brought to it by Mr. Bates. He also resists asking Katrin if she was sure nothing catastrophic would happen when placed on her brow this time, or mentioning that it was a relief to see both her and Harvey there this year.

She seemed unlikely to find much humor in either quip.

K
    Kazakin

Rook moved very slightly, his eyes on Spartan. It was his duty to protect the Sovereigns, above all, during the precarious time of the transition of the crown. And of those, of course, his primary concern was the current Summer King. Regardless, he held himself taunt, ready for action should anything go wrong.

His chequered mantle flashed in the air around him, the light and dark patches of the Board visible as he watched, intent.

K
    Kazakin

"Ah, time for the Coronation," Rook said quietly, before turning to face the sovereigns.

With a small amount of discomfort at the fact that this meant his back was towards Anya, and those wicked looking bronze talons.

K
    Kazakin

"Sure. See you later!" Danny said, before skuttling off to go and watch the Autumn King surrendering his crown to Winter.

K
    Kazakin

Danny watched Rick take his place on the dias with an almost hungry expression. Soon, the passing of the Seasons would come, and the magic of the Wyrd would flow in the room. His pulse quickened. How he longed to touch that magic again, to shape it as he wished, to bind it into objects again and make them dance to his tune.

His pale cheeks flushed, and he looked away, composing himself. No. He would not think of that, not here.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus turns to watch the Sovereigns gather on the dais.

"Looks like the show's about to start. Excuse me. Let me know when you'd like to go to The Forge."

The metalflesh hands her a business card before turning and walking toward the dais, leaving Clare to wonder if he meant to meet there for a drink or a fight.

Page 27 of 30 First ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Last
Closed Thread