Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
251 - 260
DISPLAYED
(1112) Coronation of Winter

Page 26 of 30 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Last

Big Swilla and Harvey both take a few steps away from the bar, making sure they give their Queen space to make her way to the throne. However, they do not give up their posts, remaining vigilant and particularly wary of the unfamiliar faces in the room.

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

Katrin smiles as she hears Mr. Bates' words. "And there's the announcement," she says as she turns to face Spartan. "We should make our way over to the throne, yes?"

With that, the Queen of Sorrow stands up and begins to walk towards the throne.

OOC: Katrin leaves the bar and joins the main thread
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

The Winter Queen stands up from her seat shortly after Mr. Bates' announcement. She gestures for Swilla and Harvey to remain where they are, as she gracefully walks towards the throne. As she walks by the Wizened, she gives him a gentle smile and says, "thank you for making the announcement Mr. Bates."

Once Katrin reaches the throne, she sits down on it while she waits for the other Sovereigns to join her.
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

"Well I can trust you to vouch for me. " the fox said. "no-" he cuts off as the announcement comes and smiles. "Guess now we take our seats. Good evening Danny."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri chuckled also, glad that her husband wasn't taking it all that seriously. When she heard Mr. Bates make his announcement, she sighed as she looked to Rick. "Alas, it seems its that time." Planting a kiss on his lips, Terri gently took hold of Rick's drink. Last thing he needed was to spill it on Katrin.

"Hurry back, handsome. Its getting cold in here."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Smudge

PRE

"Great!" Smudge beamed, wrapping an arm around Degnar's shoulder so the industrial smell that seemed to follow the Ogre around was almost palatable. He clinked his own cup of eggnog against the Darkling's. "That it is. Although we need to work on your smile, its kinda weird," he said like he was some kind of style guru before removing his arm and gesturing towards the throne. "Oh, look, the coronation's starting. Let's get a good spot." He tried to not sound sarcastic but being part caustic seemed to boil every syllable in acid.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar was taken a bit by surprise at the show of brotherly affection from the Ogre, but he did not let it show of course. "I think I may have spent too much time away from society in general...I have even forgotten how to smile," he said in a flat tone, which made it hard to tell whether he was being serious or attempting to be funny and failing miserably once again.

The Darkling turned to look as their Queen to her rightful spot on the throne, turning back to Smudge with a nod. "Yes, it seems the time has come," he said as he turned back to look at Katrin as she sat quietly on the throne. "This is my first time at one of these things...so are we expected to do something? Or are we just supposed to watch and clap at the end?"

Smudge

PRE

Smudge shrugged, gulping the remainder of his eggnog. "Dunno, actually. I bolted before, remember? I say we watch everyone else and follow their leads. Especially the one's that seem to know what they're doing. Although if we do have to clap, I'm not sure I could stomach that."

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar nodded as he said, "sounds like a good idea to me." He looked around the room again, taking note of those who looked like the "bigwigs" of the Freehold. "I guess you are right about the clapping; it would be a bit excessive..."

OOC

Smudge

PRE

Smudge was glad Degnar agreed. Clapping really was overated. "Come on, Deg," he said to his new friend acquaintance, slowly making his way towards the throne.

Page 26 of 30 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Last
Closed Thread