Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
191 - 200
DISPLAYED
(1112) Coronation of Winter

Page 20 of 30 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri smiled as Xerxia joined them, giving the Fairest one of her hugs.

"Hey Xerxia! Love the dress!" Terri says as she breaks the hug, being careful not to spill any chocolate down Xerxia's outfit. She looks to Rick briefly, giving him a mischievious smile. "Oh, don't listen to him," Terri begins, looking back to her friend. "He's just grumpy 'cos it means giving up the crown. You should hear him at home. Its all 'Autumn this' and 'Autumn that'."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

K
    Kazakin

"Sure, I could show you some things," Danny agreed, amicably. "I have one or two pieces I'm working on at the moment. I rent a place downtown. Sometimes I do sculptures. Just can't show you the weapons here- the Freehold's got a Guardian, and it doesn't like drawn weapons in the room."

He'd be cautious, of course, but Reynard did seem to have something of an idea as to what to do regarding stalls and so on, which was a good sign.

Smudge

PRE

Smudge watched as the Winter Queen entered the throne room and stopped in his tracks, her beauty causing his tongue to still. He wondered, albeit briefly, ablut going over and introducing himself formally. But then, that would mean having to leave the comfort of the buffet.

One step at a time, Smudge.

"I can only hope. In any event, it looks like we are worrying about nothing."

The Darkling turned to watch the Queen enter the room, entranced by her beauty and grace. After watching her a few seconds he turned his attention back to the Ogre and nodded. "Yeah, I'm glad she's here now. People seemed a bit on edge prior to her arrival."

Myself included...but no need for that anymore.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

"Of course of course. We should set up a date." he pulls out a small black date book and began to leaf through. "I was more considering what we could do." he taps his pen lightly.

Justin was distracted from his bar journey at the sound of his name. Looking over, he noticed Rook waving him over to where he....and a very striking woman....were standing.

Smoothing down his hair a bit better, he walked over to the couple.

Justin walked up to the couple, remembering to smile.

"Hello Rook. What's up? Who's your companion?"

Despite his off-kilter perception of social cues, one thing was certain as Justin nervously adjusted his tie.

At that moment he was a normal young man preening in front of an attractive - and formidable - woman.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus' face brightens a bit as Clare speaks of her home.

"Camden, eh? I grew up in Hertford. What brought you to Sacramento, then?"

I
    Irina

The Draconic arched a brow, but didn't appear insulted by questioned about, while the woman herself was sitting right there.

Instead she smiled in a calm and friendly way, her fangs flashing just briefly. Anya extended a hand. "Anya Wyrmblood. Who might you be?"

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Oh boy, how to shorten that down to a few sentences? "I had a habit of fighting in unsanctioned pit fights that allowed for heavily gambling in the audience, and one night a bunch of shi-" she glances at the queen and reminds herself to be on her best behavior, leaving a good impression was important. "Well, three of the gamblers had made the mistake of severely underestimating my skills there - I wasn't even using anything odd in the fights - and lost a load of money. Then they decided to underestimate me a third time that night, and tried to ambush me to demand I -"

Clare's jaw clenches, clearly getting mad just thinking about the confrontation. "They wanted me to pay them what they lost. One of them made the suggestion that I do so by getting on my knees. I gave him one warning, beat the sh- stuffing out of him and left. I forgot that he had buddies, and they reported it as an assault and mugging..."

She stops, takes several breaths and forces her anger down to a low simmer to finish the explanation. "My Dad's a cop. He thinks I died saving a kid from a speeding car, and because my fetch died like that some people there were able to fudge my old identity into one that works for how I look now. I wasn't going to stick around for that to hit the fan, ya know? Freehold there gave me some parting gifts: a brand-new identity and an enrollment in a trade school 'round here."

Page 20 of 30 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... Last
Closed Thread