Ended
Watch
131 - 140
DISPLAYED
(1112) Coronation of Winter

Page 14 of 30 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... Last
    M
    MrSogno

As the Queen of Winter enters, Deadly deftly manages to turn around in place; he'd been about to join Magnus before Katrin arrived. He approaches the Russian woman with a bow and a flourish before pulling a white rose out of one of his innumerable pockets. Granted, it's made of plastic and designed to be turned into a magic wand and back, but it makes for a lovely gesture. He debates staying and chatting for a moment, but it's probably already caused enough of a stir by being the first to greet the Queen without being of her Court.

He understood politics: Too many films seen not to. He just hated them.

Juno smiled at the much larger Feline, then, "I would think that congratulations are in order! I wish you well with your new business endeavor, and that you enjoy the products of your hard work."

"....document forger...."

"And there you go, Regina. That would be a very useful service within the Freehold, with so many new faces joining us. I believe you have found a niche after all - but to be honest I'm not certain as to how many others have "new identity facilitator" as part of their resume. It is worth checking out, I think."

The Sun Banisher can see the Draconic walk up from a mile away. Harvey raises an eyebrow as he watches him bow and pull out something from one of his pockets. Before Deadly can offer it to the Queen, he is intercepted by Harvey, who's got a wary look in his eyes.

"Not so fast kiddo."

The Sun Banisher can see the Draconic walk up from a mile away. Harvey raises an eyebrow as he watches him bow and pull out something from one of his pockets. Before Deadly can offer it to the Queen, he is intercepted by Harvey, who's got a wary look in his eyes.

"Not so fast kiddo."

Harvey & Deadly continue here

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia smiles politely. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind wherever this next lead takes us, but I think we'll be fine for this time... I'm not sure if you'd want to go to the Fleshmarket, anyway..." she says hesitantly, figuring the subject of that particular Hedge location a touchy one based on Mrs. Rosemary's description.

The reptilian man frowns at the mention of the Fleshmarket, slamming one of his large fists into the palm of his other hand. "That fuckin' place needs to be burned down to da ground if you ask me." He proceeds to crack his knuckles loudly, "just give me a holler if you need mah help."

Swilla turns away for a moment as he notices his Queen make her entrance. A smile forms across his face, once again showing off his razor-sharp teeth. "Queen Byeli is here." He turns back to Xerxia, "don't wanna be rude or anything, but if you don't mind I'd like to go pay my respects."

But what the Beast really wants is to stay close to his Queen. Even though Harvey was there with her, Swilla didn't want to take any chances after what had happened to her last year.

Regina gives Rust a quick curtsy, a smile on her face. The support of her fellow spring courtiers was welcome and heart warming. I really should have joined the freehold sooner. I hadn't realized how much I needed friends like this.

"Hello, Rust. It's good to meet you."
    She looks over at Juno. "Document forging was a skill I picked up from an interesting individual when I first came back, as I quickly learned that a working identity was necessary for just about everything. It seems only right that I offer my skills to the freehold."
    [CENTER]
    Regina

Elemental | Woodblood | Spring Court
    Spring Mantle 2 (smells of blooming violets) | SL 2 | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3
    willpower5/6 | glamour 6/10 | health [][][][][][][]
    [B]Freehold ?????????

M
    MrSogno

The Draconic sticks out his tounge and proffers the rose to the Sun Banisher with a grin instead. "It doesn't match your hair. Then again, cosmetics have come such a long way..."

Yui blinks twice, his mind racing the catch up with the speed of Tally's words. "Um, you just sorta dance. You just have come over and see for yourself. Excuse me. She is here." Yui nods to Al and Tally before departing. Works just arrived.
    He throws Al and Tally a quick parting smile of thanks and then he is truly gone with a tinkling of invisible jingle bells.

With a jig in his step, the Ferret approaches the Queen. Relief washing away anxiety.
    He steps around Harvey and his catch to saddle up beside his Sovereign, taking Harvy's place while the Sun Banisher deals with the pleb. "I am most excited to see you here mam. It's not the same without you." He says aloud, but his eyes track the disgraced Lion and the Spring throng. Flicking toward Swilla and the Summer Elf.

Page 14 of 30 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... Last
Closed Thread