Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(1112) Coronation of Winter

Page 11 of 30 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
    K
    Kazakin

"I've met a few. Mostly from my Court though, and a couple of Summers. I'm afraid I haven't seen many of yours," Danny apologised, his candlelight mantle glimmering in the air around him. "They're... well, everyone is different, you know, but they seem sane and level-headed enough." He smiled broadly, flashing the fangs.

"No, I'm not a merchant... exactly. I sell things, I suppose. I'm a Smith- I work with metal. Weapons, armour, that sort of thing."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

"No Springs? Well that is rather strange. We normally rush new people..." he pauses. "That might just be Montreal though. "

He listens and then nods enthusiastically.

"Ah! A forgeron." he claps the other on the back. "A good profession! I use to live off what a blacksmith could do with a hammer and some coal. A good Smith can make a box that will keep the furs as dry as the leaves in the Fall. " he nods. "Tell me, you make swords? What else do you make?"

He was interested now. He had met up with a Crafts man, and if the man down the bar with the large crate of what looked like home made drink was any indication he could perhaps be sitting on a trading expedition in the making. He could already see the flash of the paddle and feel the cool fog on his face. For a moment his face would slip from happy and enthusiastic cheer to pure blissful contemplation. Just as quickly though he was back and listening just as attentively as he could.

Magnus glances at the bar and points at Sam then at a particular bottle, grunting under his breath at the tender. As Sam brings the bottle forward Magnus takes it from him, trying not to come off as too rude, but failing. He unscrews the cap and proffer the bottle of clear liquid at the girl, offering to pour. "Schnapps. Peppermint."

Magnus glances from his conversation to the Draconic, a pleased twinkle in his eye, though he doesn't smile. He tilts his head in a gesture in invitation to join him before turning back to the two ogres. He then gestures at Sam, the bartender, for a bottle of clear liquid and offers it to the girl his is talking to with a couple words.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"Yeah! Silly. Sorry." Al-Adin smiles, scratchig his head. "I'm sure Alice is fine, I just haven't seen her in a while, but I haven't seen Yui in a while either. Its hard to remember all these things.." He smiles with a bit of sadness. Stupid monkey. "You got an Xbox! Awesome! You playing fun stuff on it? Everyone should play a lot."
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

K
    Kazakin

"Maybe I'm just not very rushable?" Danny suggested, from his looming height. It hadn't struck him as particularly odd, but having wandered, he'd realised that sometimes one Court or the other just doesn't fit for a little while. That was when there wasn't some sort of inter-Court strife going on. Thankfully, he hadn't seen too many hints of that here. Summer and Autumn seemed at least cordial, and they tended to be two of the most vicious opponents.

"Swords, daggers, axes, spears... tools of all kinds, too. If you can show me a picture of something, I can make it. Armour as well... I made this-" he tugged his long, heavy coat aside to show the dull breastplate, which lacked its impressive sheen and faintly glowing etching when it wasn't being fed glamour. "When I was on the Other side. But I can do all sorts... more modern things too. It all depends what people want."

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"Doing good. Going to be chasing a lead on that Flowering's friend who was taken by Enzo and a few others. Sorry I haven't kept you in the loop much..." the Iron Adjutant apologizes.

Big Swilla nods "You got some leads then? That's good." The reptilian man grins at her. "If Rust was really worried about Loyalists, he'd be out there looking for Enzo. We need to catch that motherfucker and teach him a lesson." His grin widens at the thought of breaking every bone in the traitor's body, showing rows of sharp teeth. "Don't worry 'bout not having kept me in da loop. But if you all need help, I wouldn't mind getting mah hands a little dirty." Something about the way Swilla says those last words make the Fairest realize he really means getting his hands dirty with Enzo's blood.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally is startled at the correction and sports a confused look on her face before realizing her lapse. "Sorry, the season of winter typically has white snow and Alice's last name is White." She admits looking rather embarrassed concerning her faux pas concerning politics of the Freehold.

"Xbox?" She asks as Al gets excited about whatever it is. Although, that does seem familiar... Where have I heard about it? The Hunterheart wonders as she sips from her cup, waiting for a reply.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri sipped at her cocoa, relief flooding through her as Rick seemed to accept her decision, his arm wrapping around her more comfortable and satisfying than even he knew. At his question, she shrugged. "I'd like to use the building if its safe to. Its a good size and overlooks the park. I'm certain I can use that to my advantage." Terri looked into Rick's eyes, smiling. "I didn't mean to suddenly drop this on you, tonight of all nights. You must have your hand's full as it is."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 11 of 30 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread