Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment, Take IX

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

PRE

Nieves looks up from the bench at the fellow Latino. The familiar accent of her voice is somehow relieving, a shared characteristic. She bends forward, her elbows resting on her knees, forearms dangling between her legs. "I've been better..." she replied, though she couldn't honestly say when that was. She didn't know who this woman was but she didn't come across as an alpha. Though she wasn't exactly batting a thousand, she decided to play it safe and try the polite approach. "Who are you?" she asked, doing her best to sound polite. She noted the two guys with her with a suspicious glare. Hopefully she had heard correctly that this place was a neutral ground. She didn't feel like being ganged up on again twice in one night.

L
    Lykas

Lucas stands up and marches with Mary.
    "Do you know her?" he asks Mary, while he inspected the new one.
    "I'm Lucas Hyde from the Storm's Voice" he answers to the question of the woman in a careful and calm voice.
    He smiles at her( Vassagon ). "And you?"
    "Hopefully she annoys me not so much as the other one." he thinks and scratches his head.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Glancing back at Lucas Maria shakes her head to answer his question before turning to the woman and offering her a smile. <At least this one seems less jumpy> she thinks to herself. "I'm Maria Badillo, an Irakka of the Sworn." She says for the third time of the night. At this point she wasn't in any mood to beat around the bush so she looks to the girl and asks simply. "Are you new?" she asks not bothering to repeat Lucas's question
    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Maria Badillo: Irakka/Stormlord -- Primal urge 1, Presence 2 (Confident), Essance 7/10, Willpower 5/5, Speaks with a thick Mexican accent, Active Gifts: Feet of Mist

Text in between < > signifies Maria talking in Spa?????

PRE

"Yeah, I'm new," she responds bluntly. "I'm Nieves, N..." she stops herself from stressing the pronunciation. "Just Nieves of the Ghost is fine." It seemed she was having trouble with her responses, taking too long sometimes and stressing her words awkwardly. It was akin to being anxious about something. "I came here looking for a pack, though I sorta struck out on my first try already..."

She smiled the way nervous people smile and twisted her neck to the side, making a loud popping sound of her vertebrae rubbing together.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

OOC

"Nieves?" She asks, her thick Mexican accent making it easy to pronounce the name properly. "Mucho gusto Nieves." She adds before looking at the three new wolves around her. "So here is the deal, I'm with the Sworn. The pack is going through some major changes right now and we need some determined wolves." She pauses as she watches each wolf curious to see their reaction before continuing.

"We may not be as strong as the more stable packs around here but that just means there is more chance for glory for each of us as we return the Sworn to it's former greatness." She speaks as clear as possible not wanting to have to repeat this again. "If you are interested I can take you to see Jeremiah, our alpha. If not there are several strong packs around here that would be happy to have you."
    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Maria Badillo: Irakka/Stormlord -- Primal urge 1, Presence 2 (Confident), Essance 7/10, Willpower 5/5, Speaks with a thick Mexican accent, Active Gifts: Feet of Mist

L
    Lykas

"Nieves, that means snow ... right?"
    "Carlos was always happy when it was snowing"
    a deep sigh is heard from Lucas.

Tearing himself from his thoughts, he responds Maria
    "I like the proposal. I would like to meet your Alpha.
    I do not give a shit if your pack is strong or not, the main thing you're a pack."

Resolutely, he nods at her and then looks at the other two.

"Do you have a Cahalith?" he asks curiously.

PRE

"El gusto es mio" she replied stoically. "And if you're looking for determined you won't find anyone here more so than me," she slammed her fist into her open palm at this. "I'm determined to get stronger, fast. I don't care what I have to do to get there as long as it's not shameful," her last word sounding more like a growl. Though she had hoped to run with a stronger pack, right now she was more desperate just to find someone who had her back. Maybe these guys weren't as highbrow as those ACB bastards too. Still, it begged the question, would they have a problem letting Nieves in once they knew the ACB had kicked her out?

"I guess I should let you know, Maria, that the ACB has a beef with me, so I don't know what kind of trouble I'd be bringing if I did decide to join up. But I'm willing to meet with this Jeramiah if you're willing to vouch for my safety."

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

Maria crosses her arms as she listens to the responses the two give her. She smiles obviously pleased with both replies. First she looks to Lucas, "No Cahalith yet, though if things go well we could use one to sing of our triumphs." She says with a wolfish grin.

Turning to Nieves, Maria addresses the issues she seems to have. "The ACB have no say on what goes on in our territory." She says defiantly, considering the state of her pack she knew they could most likely take their territory by force if they wanted but she was far too proud to admit that to this new wolf. "Whether my alpha excepts you or not will rely on what he see not who you pissed off." She gives Nieves a small smile.

"As for Vouching for your safety?" Her tones quickly turns more serious as she continues "If you disrespect my pack I'll put you down myself." Just as quickly as her her tone turned serious she jumps back to a pleasant smile and a friendly voice as she adds, "But as long as you act like you have some sense I promise no harm will come to you."

L
    Lykas

"I agree, please bring me to Jeremiah."
    He smiles at her ( Penguin ).

"oh shit ..." He turns to Nieves.
    "What is your ithagihi?" he asks abruptly in a very serious tone.

PRE

Nieves's eyes stray a little to the side. She knew she had problems with her temper. Sometimes she couldn't help but blurt out what was on her mind. And often her thoughts were something along the lines of 'shut up you punk-ass bitch!' It would be difficult for her to bow her head to someone she didn't respect and she rarely met anyone she respected who couldn't prove their worth with their fists. Of course there were exceptions to this but Nieves didn't really keep track. She'd just have to do her best to keep her mouth shut. Only speak when necessary and don't kick anyone's ass...right...

"Right..." Nieves said finally. <Respect...seems everyone has a different definition for it> Still, it was good to know that each pack acted independently. She would have another chance then.

Page 5 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.