Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman leads them to the back room he mentioned and opens the door.

"Tho toby, you are new around here?"
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby gathers her files, and stands, "I've been so wrapped up in getting these done I have been in my own little world." she laughs, following them. "Pleased to meet you! I'm not doing too bad, how about you?" she says to Ahriman, placing her files down she extends her hand. "Been in town for a couple months, but this is only my third time here at the store." and for some reason it was easier to concentrate here then in her office.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

PRE

I shrug when Ahriman mentions the key and private room. "I don't think we need a private room, I'm not planning on talking about anything really business like. I just saw a cool person on their own and wanted to add a little awesomeness to their general evening." I smile. "Only real even semi-official thing I've got to mention is that one of our new arrivals is an EMT" I nod at the Giant Four "and was interested when I offered to make an introduction to others with a similar desire to assist their fellow man, and woman, through the field of medicine."

I take another long sip of coffee. "Besides with all of the explosive and flammable personalities in attendance we should probably keep an eye on things to ensure that there is still a bookstore at the end of the evening." Another sip of coffee. "Jesus, I almost sound halfway responsible." I'm not going to lie there is a smile and a joking shudder at that notion.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Ahriman nods and shuts the door. He tucks the keys in his back pocket and returns back to them .

"Alright. " he says and settles down.

"and you do."
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tobys eyes move back between the two as it is decided they were going to stay here. Turning her attention to Pulp, "I'd love to met them, always great to talk with those also in the medical field." her experience with EMTs had always been good, though some had an attitude, thinking they knew more then a doctor, most were great. She hoped the one Pulp was talking about would be one of the nicer ones.

Glancing around, then smirking, "Perhaps Fate will smile upon everyone getting along this evening."
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

PRE

I nod with an apology to Ahriman as I sit, well more of a flop, into a seat at the table. Another long pull on the coffee refreshes my outlook on the world. "Well he seemed like a decent enough guy, so maybe Fate will be able to take the night off or turn it's attention elsewhere. Personality might be enough." I smile and take another swig of the coffee, which is almost done but was oh so needed. I lean forward slightly and look around the room. "I also believe that your representative was here this evening but I don't see him around."

I turned to Ahriman. "Did Technique leave for the evening already? Toby here should meet him soon and I also had a question for him."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"Nah I think he left with another perthon." he shrugs. "Looked real thlick from what I remember so... ." He sips his coffee lightly. "Might have been a buthniethth deal."
    Defense -5 Speed-10

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

The thought of Fate taking the night off amused her, but she had to admit, she tended to focus too much energy on work. "I think it would be a good idea for it to take a night off." or two, or three. When Pulp mentions her representative was there, and Ahriman mentions him leaving, she frowns slightly, but it doesn't last long. "I hope he comes back, but if not, I do have the information you gave me." smiling at Pulp and Ahriman.

PRE

I nod at October's explanation that she still had the contact information and Ahriman's theory on why he might have left. "Ah I see." I reply to them both with a smile. "You know I like this place, it's quiet enough that you can hear yourself think, the coffee is good and you can't go wrong with books, well unless you're playing with your lighter near them." I paused for a moment and looked around the room. "Rage was a cool place and has some great memories" I sneak half a glance at Ahriman "but this place seems more open and conductive to conversation."

I pause and finish off the last of my large coffee. "I know that seemed like a really random observation but it just popped into my head. I don't know, I guess I was just thinking on the ability to do work in here, considering what you said Toby and the way my evening has gone so far." I offer our little group a thoughtful shrug.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"It ith . "the Arrow laughs. "My firtht time in there wath a bit... overwhelming. " He looks over at toby. "It might be hard to believe Mithth but I am jutht not the Party type. "
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread